182

Chapter 182: Control

As the points passed, Shen Liang finally felt that his head was a little better, but the mental damage could not be repaired instantly, so what he could do for the time being was to wait slowly.

I don't know how Yu Zhiwen and the others are doing now, whether they will be very worried about him.

In his thoughts, he did not forget to look around in this room, there was no window in the room, there was only a door at the exit, and above the door, there was also something flashing with a red dot.

Camera? Shen Liang frowned.

At this time, the creature observing him through the camera smiled softly and said to the people around him: "Look, he found us." The

people around him did not speak, and gave him a punch with a calm face.

"Who made you nosy and did something to him."

"You'd better pray that you don't scare the snakes, when the time comes, I won't care about you."

A gloomy and hoarse laugh came from the monster's face hidden in the hood: "You will, I believe you."

"You're overestimating your own identity."

Saying that, he didn't wait for the monster next to him to respond, and left with a cold face.

Here, Shen Liang was looking at the camera in the house, thinking about what would happen if the system was destroyed, when the door suddenly opened.

The person who came was also white, even his skin color was sickly white, and in this all-white environment, he was as pale as paper, as if he could fall down at any time.

Seeing him, Shen Liang frowned, and even had some doubts that he was still in the S Night Market: "Gan Xuan, you tied me over?" There

is a system here, and the average person can't take him at all, but there is an exception, the spiritual system.

Psychic powers may be rare and perverted, and even if it is a system, there is no way to protect him.

So perhaps Gan Xuan's mysterious ability is the spiritual system.

Gan Xuan shook his head, closed the door slowly, and then turned off the camera by the door, before turning his head to look at Shen Liang, who was sitting on the edge of the bed.

Finally, there were only two of them left, and they didn't have to face the guys who made him hate and gag.

"Manager Shen, it's my fault for letting you come over so rudely." Gan Xuan pretended to salute, "But since you came here unexpectedly, stay here." This is already the very center of the city, and you can't escape.

Shen Liang narrowed his eyes and deliberately sneered at his threat: "Commander Gan seems to be a little outrageous.

Gan Xuan smiled, he approached Shen Liang step by step, until the other party released a turquoise vine with a cold face and straightened up towards him, he stopped and ambiguously hitched his vine: "Shen Shop can try it, can you go out." The

smile in Shen Liang's eyes was exhausted, and the vine in his hand instantly strangled over, full of strength and no mercy, but in the gaze of Ganxuan who was smiling, the vine bent sharply and stabbed towards himself.

Shen Liang was shocked and quickly stopped his power, but was shocked to find that his power did not listen to his call at this time!

He looked up and found that Gan Xuan's eyes were staring at him deadly, and the fluctuations of abnormal energy were constantly emitting from his body, obviously using special energy.

He quickly meditated on the systematic investigation.

His wooden powers were held in the hands of the other party, and extremely thin rattans tied his limbs behind him, and the excess was locked to the side of the bed, making him unable to move.

Shen Liang darkened his face for this, especially after seeing the satisfied look on Gan Xuan's face, he wanted to laugh angrily.

Wait a minute... When he recovers from his injuries and doesn't tie this guy inside and out, he will be sorry for such a "shameful" scene today!

Gan Xuan admired for a while, before he seemed to be awakened by someone's voice, he glanced at the camera that had been turned off dissatisfied, and smiled at Shen Liang: "I'll come back later." The

door was closed softly, and the next moment, the vines on Shen Liang's body were taken back by him, and the system also prompted him to recover successfully from the injury of mental power at this moment.

He didn't even have time to look at the system's prompts and pulled open the cuffs, where there was a small concentric knot tattoo, a reward given to him by the system, but he never used it.

With two taps of the concentric knot, Yu Zhiwen, who was anxious in the city, suddenly felt a burning burning sensation on his wrist, and then came a cool voice.

"I'm fine, don't worry about it first."

Hearing Shen Liang's voice, Yu Zhiwen pulled his sleeves a little puzzled, because the voice came from there.

On his wrist, there is also a concentric knot. He remembered that this was also the reward of the system, but because there was nothing special, he did not pay attention to it at first, and he had forgotten its existence for so long.

But thinking that it was given by Shen Liang's magical system, Yu Zhiwen answered with expectation: "Shen Liang? Hearing

Yu Zhiwen's voice, Shen Liang himself was relieved, Yu Zhiwen was worried about him, why didn't he worry about Yu Zhiwen. There were so many monsters in the S Night Market, he was really worried about what Yu Zhiwen would do under his worries.

"Listen, my situation here is a bit complicated." Shen Liang said while looking at the camera vigilantly, "I don't know how I disappeared, but it must be related to Gan Xuan, I just saw him." Moreover, the person who tied me up is a psychic power, so you should pay attention.

"I'll go save you." Yu Zhiwen affirmed.

"Don't rush over for the time being, I don't even know where I am, you may also be found by searching with psychic powers, which is a bit risky." Shen Liang tangled, "Okay, I won't say it first, if you want to ask me something, you can tap the concentric knot twice." "Good

." Yu Zhiwen was still a little hesitant and worried, but for the time being, he had no better way, he could only aggravate his tone, "Be careful, wait for me to pass."

"Hmm." Shen Liang smiled sweetly.

With the contact information with Shen Liang, Yu Zhiwen, who knew that he was safe, was no longer so worried.

In fact, the usefulness of concentric knots is far more than this, but in order to prevent accidents, Shen Liang still did not talk to Yu Zhiwen.

Instead of leaving now, it was better to see what kind of medicine was sold in Gan Xuan's gourd, he didn't think that the other party had brought him over just to get him.

What he cared about and doubted more was whether Gan Xuan wanted to use him to do anything to those in other bases. Those people have a very high level of supernatural power, representing the highest level of humanity at present. In other words, if they all have any trouble, I am afraid that the human race will be swept up.

Shen Liang was a little worried, but thinking that he had just used the system to identify his power, he quickly summoned the system.

[Successfully detected, detection object: Gan Xuan, energy level: seven, energy type: spirit system]

Sure

enough, it is a spiritual ability.

Shen was cold, but after seeing the level behind, he was very surprised, only level seven?

When he dealt with himself, he could make his powers available to him, although it was related to his mental power damage, how could he say that it could not be only level seven, right?

"System, what are the details of his powers?"