26

Chapter Twenty-Six: Sharing the Stolen Goods

It was a large boxy warehouse, surrounded by collapsed trees and broken bricks, which was well covered by it, and Shen Liang himself would never have found it if no one led the way.

At this time, the door of the large warehouse has been opened, but looking at the traces of the earth being dug up next to it, you can see that this door must have been opened by abnormal means.

"Captain, everyone is brought safely." Sun Shui signaled them to stop and walked to the door to face inside.

After a while, Yu Zhiwen came out of it, his body was a little dusty, his hair was a little messy, and he seemed to have been busy for a long time.

"You guys come in." He said.

Shen Liang followed a group of people into the warehouse, the warehouse was relatively dim because there was no light, and the top floor was very high, which seemed particularly large and empty.

Inside the warehouse, there are many bags of materials piled up, a total of seven warehouses, three have been emptied, and there are four warehouses left with some left, it seems that they should not be able to take away.

Yu Zhiwen was actually very depressed, he calculated everything, but he didn't expect that in the middle of the apocalypse, not many people have a large enough space storage. Moreover, there is only one spatial powerhouse in his team, and if it weren't for the fact that he himself had a large space storage, he wouldn't even be able to move three warehouses.

Of course, these presupposes that because he has already taken the materials from another location, otherwise it is enough to put down the materials in two more warehouses.

The food in the last days is precious, these things are not to say that they will not be there next time they are opened, or they are not in a sealed environment, and they are not well preserved next time, and there are not many intact estimates.

"Those who have space storage can be handed in, and when the time comes, they can get two heads of materials." Yu Zhiwen said.

The distribution of materials is generally divided equally according to the heads, and two heads are twice as large as the usual heads.

Even though they really wanted to take the space storage device and load the food themselves, they had followed Yu Zhiwen for a long time, and naturally understood his character. If they really dare to take his things from here, not only will they not get food, but they will also lose their lives, and the gains will not be worth the loss.

So everyone obediently sent the space storage, Shen Liang leisurely counted on the side, good guy, worthy of the protagonist group, more than 30 people have space storage, which is already a very remarkable ratio.

Three space storages, although only two cubic meters, can also take some away.

Yu Zhiwen handed the storage device to Sun Shui and Liu Xun, asking them to choose some useful food to go, but they didn't want the two to just come, and Bai Yaoyao found Shen Liang.

"Shen Liang, now there are not enough space storage, everyone has taken out their own space storage, you should help us, right?"

Shen Liang looked at the white death in front of him with a real face, and the shadow of the dark passage was about to play with me again.

"Help? Space storage? But I don't, how can I help? Shen Liang looked dazed, "But your space storage is on your neck, why don't you want to help?"

Bai Yaoyao's heart jumped, and he subconsciously looked at his chest: "What are you talking nonsense!" Where do I have a space storage? It's you, obviously there is a space storage or have to be repudiated, we have all seen you take things from the space, if... If you don't want to, forget it! Why say me on purpose!