117

Chapter 117: The Banquet at the Nirvana Base

After entering the base, everyone walked all the way to the inner layer, and Jirou was waiting for them at the entrance of the inner layer.

A few people were polite, and said softly: "Come to me, naturally I am the host, please eat a good meal, although the taste may not be as good as your base, but it is not bad."

Yu Zhiwen smiled modestly, and walked to the inner layer with her.

Shen Liang walked behind them one step behind, listening to Rou slowly and leisurely introducing the characteristics of the base to them, and from time to time he would take care of Shen Liang behind him, and the atmosphere was very harmonious.

"Take the liberty of asking, are you lovers?" Ji Rou had noticed that Yu Zhiwen's gaze had looked at Shen Liang several times along the way, so she asked curiously.

Yu Zhiwen didn't wait for Shen Liang to answer, so he raised his hand and grabbed his hand and nodded, his tone solemn: "Yes, he is my only lover."

Shen Liang also nodded, at first he would be embarrassed, but now he has become accustomed to it, in fact, this kind of thing is used to it, Shen Liang's ability to adapt is very strong.

"That's nice." Jirou's eyes showed envy, her eyes suddenly relaxed for a moment, and she quickly converged her emotions and smiled, "I really envy you, there are not many people who can find the right person in the last days, I hope you can always be together."

"Of course, we'll always be together." Shen Liang said.

Jirou didn't speak again, but Shen Liang seemed to hear her soft sigh, and the sigh was mixed with a trace of inexplicable melancholy.

This topic was not resolved, Shen Liang looked around, and suddenly pointed to a tall long tube building and wondered: "This house is quite unique, what is it for?"

"This is the watchtower of the base, but I modified it a little so that it can only observe movements in the distance, and cannot attack." Jirou said helplessly, "The shortcomings are obvious, not very easy to use, I also found out after I built it."

"It's already good just to be able to see the enemy's movements." Shen Liang said, "The freshman base can also get one."

Yu Zhiwen echoed: "Go back and try."

Jirou smiled: "Okay, when the time comes, I can let my base help, they all have experience." After

walking for a while, they approached the center of the base, which was also considered the inner layer of the inner layer. The buildings here are obviously different from other places, most of them have some technological style, and those who don't know think that this is a pre-apocalyptic science and technology museum.

Because they had been on the road for a few days, Jirou did not immediately invite them to dinner, but just asked people to send them to the room that had been prepared earlier, and said: "There will be a feast at the base tonight, you can participate if you are interested." "

Feast? Shen Liang was a little curious.

When the people who led the way saw it, they explained to them: "Actually, this feast is the rule of our base, and every time you survive the hottest day and the coldest day." In order to celebrate, a feast will be held in the base, which is quite lively.

"Will a base participate?"

"It's not, it's just that the high-level of the base participated, and I don't know the specifics, but the two distinguished guests can go and take a look." After all, it is rare to come to a rare encounter, the banquet lasts for one night, during which you can leave at will.

The two nodded and didn't ask anything more.

What Jirou arranged for them was a bright apartment, only one room, a large bed and a bathroom, but the living room was exceptionally large, and there was even an area for eating, but there were no two rooms.

Shen Liang turned around, a little tangled, is it to sleep together this night? He...... I'm really not used to it.

But also a little looking forward to what's going on.

The two took a shower one after the other, and then Shen Liang sat on the sofa and let Yu Zhiwen slowly dry his hair with special energy.

"Are you going to see it at night?" The black hair passed through his fingertips, and Yu Zhiwen deliberately slowed down, gently ruffling his broken hair.

Shen Liang closed his eyes comfortably, leaned back slightly on the sofa when he heard this, and thought: "In fact, it is also good to make friends with the big people in the base, and it is very beneficial to the development of your base." "

Networking is important at all times.

Yu Zhiwen patted his head lightly, deliberately pretending to be helpless: "Don't think about the base for everything, how, the base is more important than me?"

Shen Liang was amused by him: "You are still jealous with the base, why didn't you find out that you were still a little naïve before?"

Yu Zhiwen rubbed his face: "Those brought by you are stupid, is it me or the base important?"

"That's you were stupid in the first place." Shen Liang said cheerfully, "Of course you are important, well, if you don't go, forget it, it's good to sleep here."

"How can this work, what Manager Shen said is going to, of course, you have to go and see." Of course, Yu Zhiwen could see that Shen Liang was interested in this banquet. But I'm afraid to disappoint him.

There is no rich and delicious food, no mellow wine, and no glittering stage in this banquet. Some are just a large group of people wandering inside, talking and chatting, so it is very noisy.

Yu Zhiwen has always been the least favorite place to go to, he has been harassed by many people in his previous life, and he met at banquets, so he is particularly repulsed here.

However, Shen Liang has not seen the banquet, it is good to take him to see it, if it is really boring, take him to the base to wander around, the Nirvana base is very distinctive.

Just go, when it was just dark, Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen were already full of energy to get up and change clothes, because they needed to wear formal clothes to go to the banquet, so the two rarely wore suits and ties in the space.

Yu Zhiwen's suit is black, which makes him more stable and tall, Shen Liang's suit is smoke-gray, and the slim corners make him mature a lot, at least it doesn't look so small.

Shen Liang was very satisfied when he looked in the mirror, and he finally had the feeling of a mature man: "I think this dress is good."

Yu Zhiwen smiled and said, "Well, like a child who steals adult clothes."

Shen Liang glared at him, and then looked at himself in the mirror, he really had such a feeling, and immediately felt that this dress was not so good-looking.

But there was no need to change, so when the passers-by came to pick them up, they looked at Shen Liang several times with a smile on their faces, and then took them to the banquet place.

Because banquets are often held, there is a place in the base dedicated to banquets, and the banquet venue is on the third floor of a building.

At the beginning of the apocalypse, because of monsters, there were few large buildings preserved, but there were several Nirvana bases, although many of them were repaired later, but they were also remarkable.

Stepping on the white floor tiles, looking at the distorted reflection printed on it, Shen Liang felt like he had returned to the previous world.

"It's here, two of you, please come in."