85

Chapter 85: Decorating the New Shop

"Okay, let them try." Shen Liang said, since there are people who can be trusted, he does not have to use some other means to find some people who have no reputation, not only is the trouble but not guaranteed.

"Then what is the treatment that Manager Shen gave them?" Yu Zhiwen got up and walked next to him and helped him arrange the fruits together.

"Three meals are included, one meal a day can choose the food in the store, four days off every month, and one grade four crystal nucleus a month." Shen Liang took out a basket of apples from the space and stuffed it in Yu Zhiwen's hand, "The high-level supernatural can talk about it separately, is it okay?"

"Of course." Yu Zhiwen smiled and lifted the apple and put it inside, "This treatment is very good, it is really a conscientious store manager."

"To your friend, you must have a conscience." Shen Liang smiled and said, "My previous employees were not paid.

Yu Zhiwen said, "That store manager Shen is also a conscientious store manager.

Shen Liang plans to sell groceries on the first floor, and the second floor specializes in selling alcohol and fruit tea, and each person is limited to each type per day. It's just that he and Yu Zhiwen have been busy for a day, the label price has not yet been made, and only a small part of the things have been placed, so they have no choice but to call Sun Shui and Liu Xun and Liu Gang to help.

On the way to call them, Long Key also came over to make a scene, and had to come over to help.

"Sun Shui and Liu Gang write the price tag price, Big Brother Yu and I are responsible for the wine area upstairs, Long Key and Liu Xun are responsible for the placement of items downstairs, the category I and Big Brother Yu have already labeled, no problem to start." Shen Liang pointed to a large stall underground.

"Can we eat?" The dragon key is gluttonous.

"You're here to help, of course you can eat, but you can't take it out." Shen Liang said.

"Good! Roger that! With

Sun Shui and Liu Xun watching, Shen Liang was still very relieved to go to the second floor with Yu Zhiwen, leaving Liu Xun with the dragon key to place the goods underneath.

"Aa Long Jian took a bite of an apple, and then began to carefully arrange these fruits with satisfaction, "Sure enough, I can't get tired of eating the things grown by Shop Manager Shen, I really want to be able to eat these things forever."

Liu Xun was in charge of bread and biscuits in the area, this is relatively relaxed, and it will not be as easy to bump as fruit, heard the words: "The fruits sold by Shen Liang are not very expensive, if you want to eat them, your brother will definitely be able to buy them for you, and it is not difficult to eat them forever, right?"

Speaking of this, Long Jian was angry: "At first, he bought it for me, but then he changed, he wanted to drink, and he was not very willing to give me crystal nuclei." She

also had to do it herself to fight the zombies to get the crystal nucleus, which was really sad for those who heard it.

"Wine? Fellow travelers! Liu Gang heard this sentence with his ears pricked up, and immediately said.

"Hmph, what is there to drink wine, not only is it not as delicious as sweet and sour fruit tea, but it is also very expensive, it is a waste of food." Long Jian took out a basket of peaches and put it on another shelf, and his attention was quickly diverted, "These fruits are really beautiful, each of them is very good-looking, I really don't know how Shop Manager Shen planted it." In