131

Chapter 131: The Old Building

After exchanging names, the two waves found a relatively safe place to sit together.

Guo Ergou is not stupid, Yu Zhiwen looks cold and difficult to talk to, so he has been talking to Shen Liang, but fortunately, Yu Zhiwen did not react when he saw this, and did not seem to want to deal with them more.

Guo Ergou looks down on ordinary people, but this ordinary person in front of him is different, he has a powerful brother, so he also accepted the proud posture he took when facing ordinary people, and said with a smile: "Have you two brothers been outside for several days?" How do you get dirty like this? Although

they can't be kept clean outside, they don't look like this, and now water system superpowers are not uncommon, almost every squad will have one, so their bodies are still clean.

Shen Liang, who accidentally pasted a lot of gray, smiled awkwardly: "Well, my brother and I went out a month ago, and we wanted to find other bases, but it was too dangerous, so we could only return the same way, and this time it was delayed until now." Now we are both poor, and our savings for many years have been spent.

Guo Ergou sincerely comforted: "You two can stay outside for a month and successfully come back alive, which is already very lucky."

"I think so too, by the way, when will you go back to the base, we will be together." Shen Liang pretended to be a polite invitation, "My brother's power is very strong, but this time when we go back, our house should be taken back, alas."

When Guo Ergou heard this, his heart was moved, if his brother joined, then the possibility of them completing this mission was very high.

"What's so rare about this, you saved us, I can temporarily pay the rent for you, as for returning to the base... We have only come out for a while, and it will take a while, or will you wait for us here first?"

His words were fake, as soon as he heard it, he wanted them to follow, Shen Liang's face was tangled, and he glanced at Yu Zhiwen, and Yu Zhiwen suddenly spoke: "Okay, our crystal nuclei are not much, we can hit some."

"Okay! Then listen to the brother. Hearing

the two words of brother, the corners of Yu Zhiwen's mouth turned up slightly, listening to him call his brother, soft and sticky, it was really a pleasure.

So the two followed his team all the way to a bloody road, and soon completed Guo Ergou's task, but they all wanted to fight a little more monsters, because this opportunity was rare, so they didn't propose to leave.

Until the time when he hit the sixth level four monster, Yu Zhiwen suddenly stopped and stood next to Shen Liang, looking at the four people who were in a hurry because they left.

"How is this..." Guo Ergou they had been lazy all the time, and they were almost injured by this.

"My brother said he was tired." Shen Liang smiled and said, "I'll leave this one to you!"

"But we can't beat it!" The swallow shouted at him in annoyance, "Still not here to help? So good knives are wasted in your hands.

Shen Liang smiled and ignored her: "How can you not beat?" Aren't you guys originally tasked with Level 4 monsters? If you can't beat it, why pick it up?

Yu Zhiwen also added with a cold face: "My brother can use whatever he likes, and there is no need for anyone to say anything here."

Guo Ergou knew that they had a temper, and did not dare to do anything excessive, after scolding the swallow, several people consumed the monster with difficulty, and did not say anything like fighting, and prepared to return to the base after cleaning up.