118

Chapter 118: Enigmatic Pleasure

The resplendent decoration in the banquet immediately dissuaded Shen Liang.

Looking at the indescribable expression on his face, Yu Zhiwen said secretly, and asked him if he wanted to leave.

"No, it's all coming, or... Take another look. Shen Liang looked at the gaze coming from the Qi brush inside, and had to bite the bullet. If he turned around now, he wouldn't know how others would arrange them.

After all, it is in other people's territory, and it is still necessary to converge a little.

"Isn't this Lord Yu Zhiwen, the base commander of the freshman base, fortunately, I have long heard the base commander say that you are coming to visit our base, but I didn't expect to meet today, it's really good luck." As soon as he entered the door, a man came over and said to Yu Zhiwen with a smile on his face, and wanted to shake hands.

Yu Zhiwen shook hands with him very naturally, with a just right smile on his face: "You're welcome, I just arrived at the base today, and I'm not very familiar with this place, so I will ask you to take care of you in the future."

"Everywhere, this is what we should do, this little brother is..."

"My daughter-in-law." Yu Zhiwen's tone was soft.

"His husband." Shen Liang didn't hesitate.

Man:......

The two looked at each other, and Yu Zhiwen smiled fondly: "He is my husband." Shen Liang, you can call him Manager Shen.

The man was relieved from the embarrassment and hurriedly wanted to shake his hand: "Hello Manager Shen, just a lot of snubs, don't mind."

Yu Zhiwen grabbed his hand and explained with a flat face to Shen Liang and the man's stunned gaze: "Just tell me about something."

After

that, he grabbed Shen Liang's hand and rubbed it twice, and said, "I know that you are happy, first go find a place to sit down, rest for a while, I will go over later."

Shen Liang understood that he was deliberately trying to find an excuse for himself to be lazy, because with this man taking the lead, many people around him were looking at each other, and they couldn't wait to drive away the guy in front of him and replace him.

And so many people, what is needed is Yu Zhiwen's polite coping, he is useless here, after all, he is only his appendage in their eyes, and it is not interesting to stay hard.

"Then I'll wait for you there." Shen Liang said.

"Soon." Yu Zhiwen also said.

Shen Liang walked through the crowd, and sure enough, no one stopped him, at most, he just looked at him twice and looked away. He found a fairly quiet sofa and poured himself a glass of water.

The porcelain on the table was relatively simple, Shen Liang picked it up and tasted it, and found that it was sugar water here.

Jirou is really willing to give up, sugar can now only be purchased in large quantities in the early rain base, and the price is not cheap, so many people drink it in the banquet, but it will cost a lot of crystal nuclei.

However, the sugar water did not appeal to him, and in boredom, Shen Liang went to the quieter balcony after sitting for a while.

The light from the balcony was dim, but the view of the base could be seen clearly, and Shen Liang saw a strange place at a glance.

It's a square one-story building, a bit like a warehouse, but this location is not very dry and not the most suitable for building a warehouse, why build this thing here?

Perhaps it was too boring, Shen Liang looked at this place carefully.

"You think this place is weird, don't you."

The sudden sound from behind made Shen Liang come back to his senses, and when he turned his head, he saw a man standing behind him, dressed in a pure white formal suit, his whole body was neat and abnormal, and even his hair was meticulously combed.

His eyes look normal, but they are too normal, and it makes people feel a little strange.

Shen Liang glanced at it and withdrew his gaze, and replied quietly: "What's strange, it's just a warehouse."

"I saw you stare there for so long, I thought you were interested in it." The man continued, staring at him without blinking.

Shen Liang smiled: "Just take a look when you're bored."

This person was actually somewhat familiar to him, but he was certainly not a very familiar person, so he couldn't understand why he spoke to himself with a very natural sense of familiarity, like an old friend for many years.

And looking at his dress, he knew that people like him had serious cleanliness at first glance, whether it was physical or mental, and it was not like he could talk to someone at will, so he must have come to him for some purpose.

For this kind of person, he actually doesn't want to deal with it now, so the tone of reply is relatively cold, and the smile on his face is much less.

After all, most of the people who can have any purpose for him here are going for Yu Zhiwen.

I have to say that Shen Liang's eyes on people are very vicious.

"It's strange that a warehouse is built here." The man didn't seem to hear his diswelcome, walked up to his side and looked at the base with him, and said in a flat voice, "It's really suspicious that people rarely get close on weekdays, right?"

Shen Liang said with a smile: "This is nothing, the warehouse is originally very important, of course, you can't let others approach at will." You keep looking, I'll go first.

Saying that, he turned around and wanted to go back to find Yu Zhiwen, but he was stopped by the man after a few steps, his tone was a little melancholy, but the emotions in his eyes were bottomless, gloomy: "It seems that Shop Manager Shen didn't recognize me at all, too, it's been a long time."

These words made Shen Liang stop, turn around and stare at his face for a while, and suddenly remember who this was.

"Ganxuan?" This is a guide he randomly looked for when he first entered the Dawning Base, and at that time he only felt that his name was very familiar, so he remembered it until now. I didn't expect to meet here again now.

When Gan Xuan heard him call his name, the gloomy emotion in his eyes quickly faded, and the corners of his straight mouth turned up slightly. He actually came to him this time just for a fluke, because he knew that he was very embarrassed when he met him, and most of him would not remember himself, a disgusting, dirty street man in the traffic light district.

But he also expected him to have a little impression of him, whether it was good or bad, so he was very apprehensive.

I can't tell why, after he saw Shen Liang for the first time, he found that he couldn't forget him all the time, maybe he was the way he wanted to live.

It can also be said that that Shen Liang is who he used to be.

Shen Liang's strange reaction just now was also expected by him. But he didn't expect that he actually remembered himself and called out his name.

"You even remember me." Gan Xuan smiled lightly, restraining his emotions hard, hoping that he would not show too much enthusiasm to scare Shen Liang away, so he said softly, "It's really an honor."

Shen Liang really didn't expect to see Gan Xuan again, or in this situation.

"This sentence should be what I said, I didn't expect you to remember me." Shen Liang smiled back, and then deliberately made a gesture to look at him, "It seems that you are doing well." "