90

Chapter 90: Its Joy

Lin Qiuyu and Qi Ye just came to deliver a gift, congratulating him on the first day of opening the store, and they were caught by Shen Liang as coolies.

"This is a smoothie, you are an ice system, hand it over to you just right, you don't need me to replenish the ice." Shen Liang was so happy to see them coming, "There are all kinds of juices here, one for each person, you can eat it casually." Lin

Qiuyu, who was not happy to eat, changed his mind when he heard casual eating: "You can eat as much as you want?"

"Yes, if I can sell it all, how about I go back and make you double-skin milk?" It just so happens that red beans tossed out with mung beans a few days ago, and double-skin milk is also easy to make, and Shen Liang fools children without pressure.

"Okay! Deal! Lin Qiuyu immediately agreed, and Qi Ye couldn't stop him.

Watching the two push the smoothie out to sell, Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen had to go to the store to inspect it.

Because only thirty people are put in at a time, any movement inside can be seen clearly, and there is no fear of someone stealing and destroying things, nor is it afraid of someone stealing things into the space.

The little man-eating flower at the door was very excited when she saw him, and almost exposed her big mouth from the peony-like petals, and was pressed back by Shen Liang's finger.

Originally, this place was reserved for the devil pepper and pea pod, but the devil pepper was too hot-tempered, and the pea pod was a large fort on the farm and could not leave easily, so he transplanted two juvenile man-eating flowers to see the shop.

Anyway, his shop is in the Hunter Association, and there are dragon keys and other supernatural town farms, which are very safe. Even if Shen Liang came to think about what to do in the store, it would take a lot of effort.

During the time of selling tofu brain, Yu Zhiwen also finished reading most of the inner superpowers stationed in his base, and the inner superpowers of the base are very important to the development of the base, and they are the backbone of the base.

Before this, he didn't know that there were so many high-level superpowers in his base, and today they all came out, and the number was quite amazing.

Once these superpowers are truly left in the base, then their base is not afraid of other large bases.

"The store manager is good, the base manager is good." The clerks greeted each other, causing other customers to watch frequently.

"Shh, how's the morning turnover?" Shen Liang asked in a low voice.

"The store manager..." the young lady whispered a number in his ear.

Shen Liang raised his eyebrows, he didn't expect that in the morning, he would have received 100,000 points, which was still after the limit.

"It seems that I have to consider whether to apply to be taken care of by you." Yu Zhiwen said with a smile.

"Okay, the base commander of a base is also very face-saving when he says it."

The two laughed and left, now that the place has stabilized, in a short period of time, the enthusiasm of the base personnel will always be maintained, and there is no need to worry for the time being.

Back at home, Shen Liang went to study double-skin milk as promised, and Yu Zhiwen was taken away by the dark-faced Sun Shui non-stop to forcibly process documents.

At six o'clock in the afternoon, the grocery store closed punctually, mercilessly chasing away those still in line and posting the next day's opening.

Someone wanted to secretly take advantage of the closure of the shop to smash the door in, but unfortunately, just after starting it, he was caught by a hunter association's superpower, included in the hunter association's blacklist, and expelled into the inner qualifications.

Everyone knows that this is killing chickens and monkeys, but no one dares to move their minds anymore.

The People's Hunters Association has never been a bully, and this is the answer that countless people have bought with blood and tears.

Over there, Lin Qiuyu finally sold out of smoothies, and he and Qi Ye combined and found that selling this thing was much easier than going out to kill zombies by themselves, and they made about the same profit.

Lin Qiuyu thought thoughtfully: "Qi Ye, I think later..."

Qi Ye covered his mouth: "No, Xiaoyu, you don't want to, let's go find Shen Liang, he still has to make you double-skin milk." "Good

!"

At this time, Shen Liang was digging a pit in the yard with Yu Zhiwen to transplant peach trees.

When he threw out the peach tree that grew out of the space, Yu Zhiwen's eyes were simply indescribable, but fortunately he didn't ask the peach tree how he put it into the space, otherwise Shen Liang was really difficult to explain.

But there is always a feeling that sooner or later things can't go around ...

The two worked together to plant the tree under the windowsill, and the peach tree had just produced a stubble of fruit, and now the flower has only hit the bud and has not yet bloomed.

After planting, Shen Liang used his energy to warm up for a while to confirm the normal growth of peach trees before continuing to plant grass seeds.

"What is it?" Yu Zhiwen looked at the dense seed in his hand and asked.

"This is a grass seed that improves the quality of the soil, a bit like the grass on the flower beds before." Shen Liang said, this is what he specially changed from the system store, it is not expensive, but it is really practical, "This grass has strong vitality and is easy to grow."

Saying that, he and Yu Zhiwen sprinkled the grass in the soil together, and just when they were busy with the dirt, Lin Qiuyu and Qi Ye came to find it.

"What are you doing? Wow, Peachtree! Lin Qiuyu looked at the mud of the two of them a little disgusted, but soon saw the big peach tree in the yard, "You guys are planting trees, you can all grow here?"

"Yes." Shen Liang said, "Let's go take a bath first, and the double-skin milk you want will be taken in the refrigerator by yourself."

Lin Qiuyu made a good gesture and rushed to the refrigerator with Qi Ye.

Shen Liang went to take a bath with Yu Zhiwen, of course, one upstairs and one downstairs.

Washing off the dirt all over his body, Shen Liang put on his pajamas, looking at the Chinese pajamas in the mirror, he suddenly thought of Yu Zhiwen again, would he also wear this?

Forget about him, this pajama is so comfortable, wear it.

Going downstairs, Yu Zhiwen was already sitting with the two and talking, and he was indeed wearing black Chinese silk pajamas.

"So you guys..." Lin Qiuyu looked clear, "Congratulations." Shen

Liang only heard the next few words, and he looked dazed, congratulations on what? Instead, Yu Zhiwen nodded calmly: "Thank you, is double-skin milk delicious?"

"Delicious! Is there anything else? Lin Qiuyu looked at the goblet that had bottomed out in his hand, which was a pity.

"If you live in the freshman base, you have it every day." Shen Liang took out another bowl and a space storage device for him, "The beets are all here this time, just bring them back." "Good

." Qi Ye accepted it and also handed him a space storage, "Crystal nucleus."

"And beer?" I don't have any beer here. Shen Liang said.

"Released for you." Qi Ye said.

"Okay, by the way, do you want to add another business?" Shen Liang originally wanted to hand over this business to the freshman base, but Yu Zhiwen said that he couldn't be alone, so he thought of the early rain base.

"What?"

"You should also know that the new base has started to grow its own crops, wheat is already starting to be processed into flour, these are the food of the future, so are you interested in peanut oil?"

"I give seeds, you plant,After squeezing oil, what profit is divided into only 40%, the seeds do not collect crystal nuclei, and the new base, how? "