141

Chapter 141: A Gentle Drizzle

The two had another meeting, Shen Liang asked Yu Zhiwen to sleep first, Yu Zhiwen refused, Shen Liang made an appointment with him to go to the store together in the afternoon, and he was willing to sleep.

The next day, when he woke up, Yu Zhiwen was gone, the porridge in the pot was still boiling, and a cup of hot milk was also kept warm in the microwave.

Shen Liang smiled and took out the hot milk, the temperature was just right, and then picked up these things again and began to eat breakfast.

At first, he was not used to this kind of days of being taken care of, but after a little longer, he felt that it was good to have someone to remember.

His previous family was careless, so they also cultivated him as a person who didn't know much about details, but Yu Zhiwen was different. Although he did not say how much he loved him, he would explain it with actions every time.

It was indeed his luck to meet such a person.

Because he agreed to go to the store in the afternoon, Shen Liang took advantage of the fact that he was now going back to the farm.

009 greeted him, bored urging him to complete the task quickly, Shen Liang agreed, and began to seriously think about the time to complete the task of planting the whole base.

[There are more and more mutant plants on the farm, and the host has to take care of the devil pepper, and it is a mutated plant that provokes all the monsters that can be messed with around. ] 009 complaint.

Shen Liang was a little helpless, this devil pepper is really too noisy.

It didn't take long for him to spin around the farm before he pulled the devil pepper out of the space and turned him into a small pepper and placed it in his hand.

As the mutant plant that has followed him for the longest time, the devil pepper has also evolved the fastest, and now it can freely control its body size.

Just came out of the farm, Shen Liang heard a rustle, he looked out the window and found that it was raining outside.

It was not a downpour, but a rare drizzle, with soft rain, the first rain after summer.

He was not at all surprised by the arrival of this rain. Summer has been dry for a long time, so the last summer is followed by the rainy season, after which it cools down and then snows.

So it's autumn rain.

Shen Liang was in a good mood, turned around and went to the sofa to sit and watch TV, without those troubles, how comfortable it was.

Near noon, the sound of the car stopping outside the door, Shen Liang woke up from the TV series, picked up the umbrella next to him and opened the door and walked over.

Yu Zhiwen just parked the car at this time, ready to brave the rain.

"I'll pick you up." Shen Liang opened the umbrella and walked over, and when he walked to his side, he suddenly found that Yu Zhiwen was so much taller than himself, and he seemed to have grown taller again! So much so that it is a little awkward to raise an umbrella yourself.

At the dinner table, there were already two dishes and a soup, Yu Zhiwen kissed the corner of his lips and smiled: "It's hard."

Shen Liang kissed back and blinked: "You too, see that you are in such a good mood, and the morning is very smooth?"

"That's when I see you in a good mood." Yu Zhiwen served him a good meal and said, "But today is indeed relatively smooth, four of the seven bases have confirmed to come to our base to buy seeds, and the other three are too far away to come, which is a pity."

Shen Liang was interested: "Have you started selling seeds?" Do you have enough inventory?

"Enough, at least there are quite a few sweet potato seeds."

"That's good." Shen Liang's bowl was sandwiched by him, and he ate it in one bite, puffing out his cheeks with satisfaction, "Which four bases are these?"

"Early Rain Base, Nirvana Base, Green Mountain Base and... Dawn base. Yu Zhiwen said about the Dawning Base, and after a pause, he received, "The base commander of the Dawning Base has changed, and I can probably come over."

Shen Liang frowned and bit his chopsticks: "The Dawning Base has a very bad impression on me, and I really don't want them to come over." Although he knew that all this was Xu Feng's own trouble, it didn't prevent him from liking this base.

"Then don't let them come."

"I'll just say it casually." Shen Liang said, "If you have money, you don't earn it for nothing, it's a big deal to sell them less, it's a little more expensive."

"Well, listen to you, eat quickly."

Shen Liang had always wanted to open the outer door shop before, but there were too many things to take care of, Yu Zhiwen took this matter to heart this time, and at this time he had vacated the position of the outer hunter association.

But he didn't rush to tell Shen Liang that it wasn't the time.

In the afternoon, Yu Zhiwen drove Shen Liang to the Hunters Association, the drizzle did not affect people's lives at all, it was time to kill monsters or go out early, on the edge of the base, there were many people expanding the base.

The car stopped, and Yu Zhiwen and Shen Liang shared a black umbrella, which attracted the attention of many people from afar.

In the store, there are a few customers, and Shen Liang saw Tao Xuemei, who was secretly eating ice cream behind the counter, taking a bite of an ice cream ball, and her mouth was bulging, which was quite cute.

Shen Liang couldn't help but smile, and before he continued to look, he was blocked by a black umbrella in front of him, followed by Yu Zhiwen's unhappy face: "Look at what."

Shen Liang was even happier and patted him on the shoulder and said, "Old vinegar."

Of course, he did not come here to see these employees, he believed in the store manager and clerks, and this time

he came for the opening of the second floor.

Before the second floor was open, only drinks and other things were placed, and now he wants to add some new products.

Xiao Shuishui quickly took them up to the second floor, which was cleaned every day, so it was very clean, and the peach blossom branches were still bright.

The products Shen Liang added this time are soap and beer, and the first layer is added with jerky, which can be stored for a long time.

"Store manager, the training of the store staff is almost the same." Xiaoshui Waterway.

Shen Liang was satisfied: "Okay, it will open in five days."

"Hmm!"

The two did not leave in a hurry, Shen Liang remembered that he had not gone to the back garden of the store for a long time, so he went to take a look on a whim.

There are a lot of strange plants growing in the back garden, separated by bluestone slabs, which look pretty good.

After such a leisurely few days, two days before the start of the seed auction of the newborn base, Lin Qiuyu and Qi Ye had already arrived in advance, and very scoundrelly took away the dates that Shen Liang had just made.

The drizzle is still falling these days, causing many places to be wet, which makes Shen Liang don't want to stay in the room anymore, Yu Zhiwen is busy with the auction, Qi Ye helps him, so he and Lin Qiuyu are dangling in the base.

The freshman base was unconsciously different from other bases, whether it was the outer layer or the inner layer, there were many more food stalls, and Shen Liang recognized that these foods were all made from the seasonings sold in his store, and they smelled very fragrant.

There are also their homemade marshmallows, as long as there is sugar, you can make it, and there are many stalls for barbecue, and Lin Qiuyu is hungry.

When he bought one bunch after another, he couldn't tell whether he was angry or envious: "The wallet is empty after a trip, why can your base have so much delicious food!" "