160

Chapter 160: Squeeze

It was not Yu Zhiwen who spoke this time, he deliberately gave the opportunity to make meritorious contributions to Xiao Que, the new deputy base commander who had not been in office for a long time, and most people had not yet known and familiarized him.

So when Xiao Que's voice appeared, many people were still at a loss.

"Hello, I'm the deputy base commander of the base, Xiao Que."

Xiao Que first introduced himself, and then corrected his tone: "When winter comes, according to the requirements of the base commander Yu Zhiwen, the base will distribute coal in the place where mung bean soup was sold before, and the outer layer people are limited to one piece per person a day, and it is forbidden to scramble." The outer layer is two pieces a day for each person, and the inner layer is three pieces a day for each person.

"Those who accept coal can choose to pay on credit and in cash, wait for the spring to pay back, and if there is a scramble, they will be driven out of the base directly."

Hearing the radio, Shen Liang, who was still recovering in bed, listened distractedly.

Speaking of this coal, Shen Liang was also surprised, Yu Zhiwen told him that this was a large coal mine he found near the base, and this time not only left a lot for the base, but also sold some to other bases, making a lot of money.

Otherwise, the base is developing so fast, and it also needs funds, especially the planting base.

Coal is a good thing for heating, hearing this news, people who originally felt that they would not be able to survive were stunned for a while, some people shouted with joy, and some people silently wept, coal plus their own wood, at least this winter, there will not be so many people who will not be able to survive!

As for the scramble, there must still be a scramble, but as long as it is not so cold that there is no way, this situation will not occur, the freshman base is very strict about this, in case of being driven out of the base, there is only an option to freeze to death outside.

As for the credit account, they also have some understanding, the credit account is either returned by manpower or crystal nucleus, they are used to it. And many times, they don't know if they will live to the day when they pay off their bills.

Timely pleasure is the only purpose of the end times.

Xiao Que seemed to have deliberately left them time to rejoice, and when it was almost over, he began to continue.

"In addition, according to the request of Shen Liang and Manager Shen, the grocery store will sell cotton clothes, quilts and other cold items in the store. Anyone who is in the base can buy it at a discount, and the same supports credit and payment, and one person can buy it up to twice.

"There are both inner and outer layers, and they will be sold tomorrow, and they cannot compete for it, and they will bear the consequences."

Shen Liang at home listened, turned around and hugged Yu Zhiwen, who was sitting next to him writing the base plan: "You still didn't give them these things in the name of the base?" He

didn't plan to ask for credit for these things.

Yu Zhiwen pinched his nose affectionately: "This is your credit, what do I rob?" And didn't you say that the lack of points, just earn a little more, you can't give them for nothing, right?

Shen Liang pinched his nose, and his voice was muffled: "Aren't you afraid that one day my majesty will surpass your base commander?"

"That's better, please." Yu Zhiwen laughed.