80

Chapter 80: The Man I Like

Shen Liang: "... It doesn't have to be.

Because they were in a hurry to go back and save the beets, Qi Ye and Lin Qiuyu drove back without staying for a long time, and Shen Liang re-entered the Kunlun Mountains by himself.

The helicopter took off, and Lin Qiuyu and Qi Ye were surrounded by a group of people, both wanting to see the sugar beets this time.

That's fresh vegetables, water spiritual!

"Boss, just let us see, let's take a trip, there is no merit and hard work!"

Lin Qiuyu glared at him: "If you don't give it, you won't give it!" I didn't let you come, you had to follow!"

"Just take a look..."

"No, no, what if you destroy one!" Lin Qiuyu said and drove the people elsewhere, "Okay, what should you do, this time it will definitely not be safe on the way back, and other bases are staring at us."

"What is this, boss, you have personally come over, what are you afraid of?"

"Yes, yes."

Qi Ye looked at Lin Qiuyu and wanted to spread them apart, and he knew that he was thinking about what Shen Liang had left for him, so he said, "What do you want Xiaoyu to do with everything, itchy skin?" Qi

Ye usually said nothing, the right to speak was very heavy, he said this, others did not dare to play Lai Pi on Lin Qiuyu, although they were reluctant, they all pushed and left.

Only then did Lin Qiuyu take out the surprise given by Shen Liang as he wished.

White tender tofu, and... Sweet sweet bean blossom!

"Oh my! Shen Liang must have been sent by heaven to save me!" Lin Qiuyu bit the sweet bean blossom and smiled happily.

Qi Ye ate the salted bean blossom on the side and nodded in approval.

The scent of bean blossoms permeated the helicopter, and soon the psychic beings with sharp noses smelled it. This time, he refused to leave anything, and he did everything to get some bean blossoms from Lin Qiuyu's hands.

Suddenly, a happy wail sounded in the helicopter.

Too! Good! Eat! Finish!

They will definitely come back next time!

When he returned to the farm, it was not early, Shen Liang was rarely busy, lying on the bed of the log cabin, opened the system mall, bought a few TV series and projected them on the wall to watch.

As long as you have points, you can do whatever you want in this apocalypse.

Early the next morning, he carried his hoe again to find a place to plant pear trees.

The weather is getting hotter and warmer, and Shen Liang can see the big sun in the sky as soon as he looks up, and the light is very dazzling. It is estimated that in a few days, the summer in the end of the day is coming.

"009, what is the maximum summer temperature on Kunlun Mountain?"

[There is a constant temperature system, as long as the host has enough points, there is no problem in keeping it cool, otherwise... It should be about forty degrees]

Forty degrees, it is definitely a hot weather, and this is only on the Kunlun Mountains.

Shen Liang imagined that if he went to other bases, if he sold ice cubes at that time, it would definitely be very good to sell.