126

Chapter 126: Dog Food

Yu Zhiwen unknowingly gave him such a big surprise.

"How's that, like it?" Yu Zhiwen was also a little apprehensive, when arranging this room, he and Lin Qiuyu had discussed it, and they were worried that this was too exaggerated. So try to minimize the plants inside and make this place more cozy and comfortable.

This is what he wants to give to Shen Liang, so he can't be sloppy at all.

"It's great, you really prepared such a big gift for me silently." Shen Liang was surprised and walked into this special room, "I've never seen anything like this. Although

there are many green plants in the room, it is not messy at all, the neat place is clean, there is no flying insects or cold, and the ceiling at the top can be opened at any time to let these plants and him breathe through the air.

The most attractive thing is the towering ancient tree in the middle of the room, with lush foliage and a wood-colored lounge chair and table under the tree.

The whole room is very large, and it takes a certain amount of time to walk.

Yu Zhiwen took Shen Liang to look around, it turned out that this was just a hall, and there were other normal rooms, and everything was considered, which could be described as very comfortable.

So that night, the two stayed here.

At night, the swing was blown by the breeze coming in from the window, the branches of the ancient trees surrounded the trees, and the room filled with the fresh plant fragrance, Shen Liang was pressed on the recliner next to the ancient trees and almost eaten and wiped clean, but fortunately, both of them had a trace of sanity and did not go to the last step.

Shen Liang was thinking about counterattacking, and Yu Zhiwen was because he had not yet collected some "helping" items, and he was afraid of hurting Shen Liang, so he did not start.

In short, after waking up the next day, both of them were still having fun.

After Yu Zhiwen left, Shen Liang wandered around the room carefully, there were many of these plants that he had never seen, they must have been slowly collected by Yu Zhiwen little by little, all of them were plants that did not mutate into monsters.

009 was envious: [Host, he is really good to you. ]

Shen Liang nodded in agreement, how is it good, so to speak, does he also have to prepare a big surprise for him?

With that in mind, he returned to the farm.

The farm was still peaceful and harmonious, and Shen Liang went around with his thoughts, and did not find anything better to give him.

Whatever it is, it doesn't seem to work well to give it to him.

Shen Liang thought about it with a bitter face, and set his eyes on the man-eating willow that had grown tall, this man-eating willow had hung down a lot of willow, and he often saw it drink more Tianchi water, so... Now it's time for it to work.

Shen Liang smiled and walked over.

As the deputy head of the planting base, he was particularly dedicated and loved plants, so he came early in the morning to arrange work.

In the morning, the plant needs to be watered and transported again, and the delivery of the energy cannot be stopped, otherwise it will lead to the death of insufficient seed nutrition, so Lan Yue is particularly strict with this management.

The others were accustomed to his punctuality, and they all greeted him while busy, and Lan Yue also responded one by one, busy for a while before suddenly remembering that the planting base had changed the base chief, so should he, the deputy base chief, go to meet him?