146

Chapter 146: Moe Wa

He told Sun Shui about this, and Sun Shui was overwhelmed by the affairs of the base, and he had to take care of the emotional relationship with the base chief who was not doing business, and his hair began to fall out.

"The signal in that place in Kunlun Mountain is already poor, and it is normal that there is no communication." He said.

Yu Zhiwen still frowned: "Then I'll try again tomorrow, if it doesn't work, I'll ..."

"Tomorrow you are going to arrange the location of the fort and the construction of the watchtower, you can't go." Sun Shui ruthlessly refused, "Base commander, we have to hurry." Yu

Zhiwen: ... It's hard to be a base chief, alas.

Yu Zhiwen was busy there, Shen Liang was not too busy here, after the map of Kunlun Mountain was completed, he fell tired on the bed and fell asleep in a daze, faintly, he seemed to hear a familiar system sound flash.

【Upgrade complete! 】 】 【Update...】 【Upgrading Abilities...】 【Workshop Upgradeing...】

【Detecting the host to complete the task: complete the map of Kunlun Mountain, reward the upgraded version of the Kunlun Mountain protective cover,

Kunlun Mountain Soil Modification]

Perhaps it was too sleepy, and Shen Liang fell asleep without hearing anything.

In the dream, he rarely dreamed of Yu Zhiwen again, this time it was no longer the link in the previous book, but the bits and pieces of their relationship, but Yu Zhiwen in the dream was a little strange, as if... As if there is the power of an unknown prophet.

Shen Liang woke up from his sleep, looked up at the window, it was already noon, and he had slept for a long time.

Getting up and pouring a glass of water, he had just taken a sip when he suddenly heard the faint sound of a child's laughter in his ears.

Shen Liang was stunned, and walked to the window to look out in confusion, the breeze blew, the peach blossom tree wafted a fragrance, there was nothing outside except some mutant animals, let alone the laughter of children.

Auditory hallucinations?

He frowned and called 009 in his heart, but strangely, in the past, he answered 009, but this time he called several times without responding.

Is it still escalating?

Shen Liang put down the cup, and he seemed to remember that he vaguely heard the sound of the system upgrade.

He tried to open the system, and sure enough, he had successfully upgraded, and he himself had already risen to the eighth level of the powerhouse.

And what about 009?

At this time, another burst of laughter came from the wind, Shen Liang looked stunned, and immediately opened the door and walked out.

The voice never stopped, it sounded very crisp and pleasant, he followed the sound, walked all the way into the peach blossom forest, and finally saw the source of this laughter on the swing under the peach blossom forest.

It was a child with milky white skin all over his body, looking at most five or six years old, sitting on the swing with small arms and legs, his facial features were very delicate, and he was smiling very happily.

It is...... It looks a little familiar, and I always feel that this looks a little like someone.

Shen Liang thought so, but still did not let his guard down, he has been protected by the protective cover of the system here, how can a child come in?

The question is, how can such a small child enter such a dangerous place as Kunlun Mountain?

He didn't move, but the child had already detected his arrival, and jumped from the swing excitedly after seeing him, so high that the place was unscathed, and Shen Liang's heart couldn't help but tremble, looking so dangerous.

The child didn't care, ran quickly, and said with a smile: "Host you are awake!" You see, surprised! Shen

Liang, who was just about to avoid his embrace, was stunned in place when he heard this, and looked at this child who was calling him in disbelief.

Host? He wouldn't be 009, would he? He remembers saying that he will surprise him after the system upgrade, is this one?

"009?" He asked tentatively.

009 crossed his hands at his waist and nodded very spiritually: "Yes, this is my upgraded form, I can get out of the system in the future!"

Shen Liang was relieved, and after asking him some more questions, he confirmed that it was the guy 009, so he squatted down and pinched his face, and pinched his arm, soft, and body temperature.

009 was pinched by him and itched, haha in that silly smile: "Host don't touch it, this is a real human body, I'm not very used to this body, I'll let you touch it when I get used to it."

Shen Liang stopped, he didn't expect a system to become a person, but this is good, it is better to be able to come out and move around than to stay in the system.

"Then can you go back?"

009 shook his head: "No, after I have chosen to become a human, it will no longer be a system, and I will not be able to change back in the future."

"So you can only use this body in the future?"

"Well, I can only return to the system after this body dies." 009 said, "But I still have the ability of the system, and the system elf of the host is still me..."

After his simple telling, Shen Liang roughly understood that 009 has more human bodies, which can live like a human, and only after dying can he return to the system space, and then carry out the next human host task.

It is equivalent to that as long as he dies, Shen Liang's system will also disappear.

"By the way, the host will give me a name, don't humans all have names?"

Shen Liang agreed very cheerfully: "What do you want to surname?"

009 scratched his head and said, "You choose for me, I choose my appearance according to your appearance, otherwise I will have your surname."

"No wonder I think your eyes are familiar." Shen Liang suddenly looked at him carefully, and asked suspiciously, "Why do you feel a little like Yu Zhiwen?"

"Ahem, I just made it according to your looks, you are not a couple, borrow it."

Shen Liang smiled gently: "So you want to be my son?" "

009:......

Of course, Shen Liang just joked casually, and then thought about it seriously, otherwise said: "Call Shen Tong, little name Xiao Tong, tell others that it is my brother, or my son."

"Then it's still the younger brother." 009 quickly refused.

Having a human name made him happy, and he jumped in place several times and said that he would call himself Shen Tong, this human name.

After getting the name, he was also changed into warm clothes by Shen Liang, fortunately, there are clothes for children sold in the store, so he will not run around the farm with a bare ass after 009.

009 is a system, the ability to resist this aspect is very strong, almost can not feel how cold and hot, but Shen Liang is always not used to it.

The first thing 009 did when he became a human was to go to the storage room and take the human food he had in mind, all kinds of ice cream were eaten very happily, Shen Liang indulged him at first, and then when he took back a basket of peaches to see that he was still eating, he quickly lifted the person up.

"You are now the body of a human child, you will definitely get sick if you eat it again, don't eat it, rest for a while." Shen Liang put away the remaining food, locked the storage room despite 009's wail, and said, "If you still have energy, follow me to pick things." "