65

Chapter 65: A Little Ambiguity

Especially seeing Shen Liang a little embarrassed to take back the knife, the taste in his mouth was even sweeter.

Shen Liang also didn't pay attention to raising the knife he used for a while, but then he thought about it, and seeing that Yu Zhiwen didn't mind it, he continued to eat.

Yu Zhiwen is still roasting a piece of meat, Shen Liang is cooked and perfect, he is a piece of himself, the people who feed are more and more comfortable, and the people who eat are more and more natural, and they don't feel that anything is wrong.

After the second piece of roasted meat was also grilled and felt not so hungry, Shen Liang drove Yu Zhiwen to eat the barbecue and grilled the remaining pieces by himself.

Yu Zhimei meekly went to eat the barbecue, similarly, he took a knife and cut it into small pieces, ate a small bite himself, and then handed a large piece and put it on Shen Liang's lips.

Shen Liang, who was suddenly fed, was stunned, feeling the heat on his lips that made him widen his eyes and look at Yu Zhiwen in puzzlement.

"Eat." Yu Zhiwen held the knife and smiled gently, I don't know if this scene was too harmonious, and there was still a bit of a spoiled smile in his eyes.

It's like... Look at the people who matter most to you like that.

Shen Liang blinked again, trying to look away, he, this little gay, can't stand the temptation of this straight man!

"That..." He still wanted to say something, the words came to his lips and swallowed, thinking about it, he just fed him so naturally, how did he feel when he got here... Ambiguous excesses.

Looking at the boy's red face and eating the barbecue, Yu Zhiwen was even more proud, which also led to the consequences of Shen Liang eating and supporting behind, and Yu Zhiwen's stomach was still empty.

Watching Yu Zhiwen quickly solve the remaining food, Shen Liang slowly nibbled on the fruit on the side to relieve his greasy, and did not forget to let him drink expensive milk to taste.

After being completely fed, Yu Zhiwen leaned against the uneven cave and complained: "How do I feel, being a base commander is not as comfortable as you."

"Originally, it didn't." Shen Liang was proud, "By the way, have you been here for a few days?" Are there any plans? Still making such a mess?

"I just came here today, and I was going to go to Sijiang City to get some advanced crystal nuclei, but I didn't want to encounter a group of rats on the road." Yu Zhiwen was helpless, he just wanted to find a seventh-level monster to get the crystal nucleus to upgrade, "It was almost planted here."

"You are a level seven superpower, you can't rest assured." Shen Liang said, took out a package of green things from the space distressed and handed it to him, "But just in case, the account owed to you, use this to pay it back." It

was rare to see his reluctant look, Yu Zhiwen knew that this thing must be very difficult, but he didn't see anything special after he took it.

"This is wormwood, a special Chinese medicine that can accelerate hemostasis, the medicinal effect is particularly strong, you keep it for life-saving use." Shen Liang instructed with a serious face. These wormwood were also catalyzed by the accelerated growth liquid of the plant he rewarded by the system, and the growth was here.

To be honest, there are systems to repair injuries, and this wormwood does not do much for him, but for others who have no better medicine for injuries, this is life-saving.

Knowing that he had strange abilities, Yu Zhiwen solemnly put away the wormwood.

"Are you going to sell something again this time?" Got a base you wanted?

Shen Liang nodded: "Yes, the Dawning Base is not going, and I am ready to go to other bases to make it lively."

Yu Zhiwen remembered the two people who had asked him a few months ago, and couldn't help but smile, wanting to fight for the greatest interests for him: "Maybe you can give me more, I have a way to make a move."

Shen Liang cast a puzzled look.

"Dragon Key and Yu Luoluo couldn't find your person, and they were very anxious, so they found me here." Yu Zhiwen said, "I think this is an excellent opportunity to raise prices.

Shen Liang suddenly forgot about the two big masters, so he readily agreed: "Okay, then leave it to you!"

"Absolutely, it's not a shame." Yu Zhiwen smiled and looked at the sky, "It's not early, I'll keep vigil, you can sleep."

Shen Liang waved his hand: "No, I'm panicking, I need to digest for a while, or you sleep first."

Saying that, he shook out a thick quilt from the space and spread it on the ground, the smell of sunlight from the paving was shocking, Yu Zhiwen touched the quilt, and found that the cotton inside was exceptionally soft and thick.

"Sleep." Shen Liang sat down on the quilt and left a large vacant seat for Yu Zhiwen next to him.

Yu Zhiwen curled the corners of his lower lips, not knowing how many more surprises this little guy could give him. It can be said that this little guy must have a major secret, but he is willing to expose his abnormality for himself.

Thinking of this, his mood is much more cheerful, it can be imagined that this little guy must be special to himself, then he is relieved.

Shen Liang didn't expect him to think so much, this quilt was also made by him with excess cotton, no need to use it in vain, he would not treat himself badly. And he knows very well that the male protagonist is definitely not as attractive as these things, so he can use them in front of him with confidence.

It's just that he didn't expect that the male protagonist's thoughts would be crooked here, and it would be too late when he noticed it in the future.

Late at night, Shen Liang weakened the brightness of the firelight, and listened to 009 reading to him the mutant plants and animals in the farm who left him and began to spread wilderness. Since the novice period passed, he used ordinary protective covers, so this also caused the man-eating flower guarding the farm to often eat a full meal, eat a lot of monsters that accidentally broke in, and grow a lot taller again.

However, the wolf king who always ate his apples seemed to have a good attitude towards them, there was no hostility, and sometimes he was very vigilant to wander around Shen Liang. In the end, he treated the farm as his own home to come and go freely, and then Shen Liang saw it, so he also took it to do coolies, and the results were quite good.

The farm's pens have begun to multiply on their own, and in two months he has added a large litter of pigs, and he has expanded several more pens, but because of the need to breed with adult pigs, he has not yet eaten pork.

As for the chickens, he has eaten them a few times, and Shen Liang remembers the headache he had when he drove the chickens, and he was a little glad that there were wolves who could still collect the chicken cubs who were not afraid these days, otherwise it was still quite annoying to cluck and run around all day.

At dawn the next day, Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen went out of the cave after a simple wash, ready to leave here, but found that today's weather was even darker, and the dark clouds were thickly pressed down, as if there was a heavy rain about to fall.

"It's not good, if we can't walk out before the rain falls and can't find a cave to shelter from the rain, I'm afraid we'll be drizzled in soup chicken." Yu Zhiwen looked at the sky and said in a worried tone, but there was no worry on his face at all, and he even thought that it would be better if the rain was falling soon.