98

Set up

Turn off the lights

big

middle

small

Chapter 98: Hot Sale

"Okay, remove them now."

Two powerful people came over and easily carried them away, the others simply cleaned up, put away the remaining oranges, Shen Liang chose in the space, and selected two transparent freezers with a little childlike heart.

The edges of this freezer are pale pink and angular, and there are many small mezzanines inside.

"Is this some kind of fruit?" It's so small. The clerk next to him was curious.

Such a big movement here has already attracted the attention of the clerks, and now they are all looking here.

"Not fruit." Shen Liang went to put another freezer.

"What's that new juice?" Xiao Shuishui also asked.

"Could it be that the cider was sold?" Long Jian knew that there was still a second floor that was not open here, and thought he wanted to dry open.

"Neither." Shen Liang set up the freezer, then walked to the counter and took out the inventory from the space.

A dazzling array of ice creams are neatly arranged on the table, with a faint sweet scent, and the tips are still white mist.

"Ice cream!!"

After a long time, the ice cream was successfully loaded into the freezer, and the clerks were all assigned one, which would be carefully dug a little and put it in their mouths to slowly melt. They saw that this ice cream was not cheap, and the small one required five fourth-level crystal nuclei.

"The price of ice cream is different, you have to remember well, remember clearly, don't just care about eating, wait for the next door to open if anyone remembers wrong, the next time the store manager sends benefits, I won't let that person receive it!" Xiao Shuishui lectured while eating ice cream balls.

The clerks next to them nodded wildly, while giving store manager Shen a thumbs up in their hearts, conscientious store manager, too good for them.

Seeing that these people were full of fighting spirit, Shen Liang also left with confidence, and by the way, he told Xiao Shuishui to keep an eye on the dragon key, don't let her buy the ice cream.

Xiao Shuishui patted his chest, full of confidence: "Don't worry, store manager!" I have a way to deal with her!

After

returning home, Yu Zhiwen had not yet returned, and looking at the time, he called him and asked him, and learned that he could come back for dinner tonight, so he gave up the idea of watching TV and went to the kitchen to start preparing dinner.

Because the pigs in the space were already edible, Shen Liang paid the points for slaughter and processing, and got a lot of pork, and tonight he came to burn a rib and stew a chicken soup.

When Yu Zhiwen returned, he opened the door and smelled a strong fragrance, the table was already full of hearty dishes, the heat had not completely dissipated, and the TV in the living room was still playing.

Yu Zhiwen came closer and looked, Shen Liang's whole person was trapped in the sofa, a small ball, looking at the TV with a misty look in his eyes, no wonder he didn't see anyone just now.

"Come back, exactly, eat and eat." After Shen Liang saw him, he sat up from the sofa, brushed his hair casually, and yawned.

"I'll go wash my hands first." Yu Zhiwen smiled and straightened the broken hair on the side of his face for him, and said.