30

Chapter 30: The Male Protagonist Saves the Field

Shen Liang looked at him as if he was frightened and stupid, and even put one hand in his backpack and forgot to take it out.

"Fighting is strictly prohibited in the isolation room, have you forgotten the rules of the base."

A familiar voice came, and the originally chaotic scene in the isolation room was instantly quiet, and everyone returned to their positions, looking at their noses and noses, looking like they didn't know anything.

Shen Liang looked at the hand that stopped next to his face, frowned faintly, and the next moment changed to a cautious appearance, slightly probing to look at the tall figure outside the door.

The man first felt a wave of resistance coming from behind, and the next moment he was shocked to find that his whole body was numb uncontrollably, and he could only be forced to stay in place and not move, only then did he realize that he was in trouble.

A cold sweat ran across his back, and he secretly regretted how he had come out first as this bird. Feeling that the voice behind him was getting closer and closer, he showed an ugly smile on his face, looking at the person who walked over indifferently and smiled, and did not dare to say anything disrespectful: "Captain Yu, I, this..."

However, the visitor did not set his eyes on him at all, and walked straight to Shen Liang, who was sitting obediently.

"It was a misunderstanding, he didn't do anything to me." Shen Liang was surprised at this time against the gaze of everyone looking at the fool, and also friendly and deliberately removed the hand of the man in front of him from him, only then came out and smiled brightly at Yu Zhiwen's doubtful gaze, "Brother Yu, you are back."

Yu Zhiwen glanced at Shen Liang lightly and touched the man's hand, and pointed to the group of people in the corner with his chin: "Come and see my teammates, I just saw you, haven't gone back yet?" One

day, twelve hours of isolation is definitely enough, it stands to reason that he should have entered the base a long time ago, why is he still in this isolation room, it seems that there are some secrets.

Shen Liang looked in the direction he pointed, only to find that Liu Xun and several people who didn't know when they came in suddenly felt slightly humiliated.

Sun Shui, who had always had a cold face, also nodded to him groundbreakingly, which was regarded as a greeting.

Cough, Shen Liang looked away, fortunately, his acting skills are very good, there should be no flaws, he will not be embarrassed if he is not embarrassed, hmm.

"Well, I went out for a spin and came back late." Shen Liang said vaguely.

"You still have to isolate, come to my isolation room." Seeing that he didn't want to say more, Yu Zhiwen didn't ask, but this kind of thing happened, and it was not appropriate for him to be here anymore.

"Oh, good." Shen Liang very crisply put on the backpack, and the zipper of the backpack that was not tightened faintly revealed a touch of green.

The two walked outside the door, and the man who shot regained control of his body, and was about to sigh that Captain Yu's ability was still so terrifying, when he suddenly found that a small flame suddenly ignited in his palm.

How...... What's the matter, he didn't use his powers.

"Ah—fire! There is fire!

"What fire? That's it, it's just a big annihilation.

"No, you can't destroy it! Save me, save me!

"What a shout! Who is the water system! Hurry up and put out the fire!

When everyone felt that something was wrong, the man's arm had already ignited a raging fire, the fire was not fierce, but the burning man's whole body was hot, like the pain of being peeled alive and poured salt, so that the burned person could not help screaming.

"No, the fire can't be extinguished!"

"Is it that your level is too low and the water doesn't work!"

The scene became chaotic, and several water system powerhouses were busy using their powers to put out the fire, but this fire was strange, the more the water was extinguished, the stronger the fire, as if it was poured not water but oil, the key was that there was no smoke coming out.

The screams of the people penetrated the walls, and they hid far away for fear of burning themselves, which caused a lot of chaos. The two who heard the movement outside glanced at each other, and at the same time took a step back to open the door and turned back, but only saw the man who had fallen to the ground and was dizzy, and his entire right hand had turned into ashes.

Shen Liang raised his eyebrows, he really didn't expect this fire to be so powerful.

Seeing that the fire still showed signs of spreading elsewhere, Yu Zhiwen did not hesitate to raise his hand to suppress this strange flame with spiritual energy, and then left here with Shen Liang before the person who dealt with this matter came.

No one spoke along the way, until Shen Liang saw Yu Zhiwen's comfortable and clean isolation room like his own residence, and then sighed: "Sure enough, Brother Yu, the isolation places are different."

Yu Zhiwen paused: "I remember you have been here before."

Shen Liang: ... Oh yes. I'm afraid his mind was lost on the farm.

Looking at Shen Liang pretending not to hear, Yu Zhiwen did not continue to ask, and after motioning for him to sit down, he asked: "Didn't you let you enter the base earlier?" It's dangerous for you to be alone outside the base. "This person wouldn't have killed himself in a previous life.

Shen Liang said with a smile: "It's okay, I'm familiar with the Dawning Base, and I'm not knowing anything, it's not safe."

"So, where do you live in the base?" Yu Zhiwen invited, "Your room in my team is still empty, do you want to go over?"

In fact, he didn't know if there were any empty rooms in the team, so he just said that he could come and live in his team. Not to mention the rest, the things he sold were quite delicious, especially the potatoes from last time, just simple roasted were delicious.

Of course, Shen Liang did not promise him: "I'd better take a look again, Brother Yu, you also know, I am looking for a seller at the base, and it is not very suitable in your team."

Yu Zhiwen nodded, his answer was also expected by him, but unfortunately, if he hadn't made preparations to leave here, he could still help him introduce some business.

Now... This time back, I am afraid that the high-level people in the base will be offended by him.

In the past life, he looked ahead and tried to be safe, but in this life he did not plan to do this, those so-called high-level positions are just a false position, and his own strength is the most important.

Because the quarantine time was coming, Shen Liang didn't stay long and left here, Yu Zhiwen didn't say anything more, and the two said goodbye as simply as ordinary friends.

But in the hearts of the two, their attitude towards each other is not so ordinary.

Watching him leave, Yu Zhiwen's smiling face cooled down, and Yu Guang kept in the direction he left.

The person in the isolation room caught fire for no reason, the fire was still very strange and could not be extinguished for a while, and he could only barely suppress the fire, which was definitely not something that Shen Liang could do before, if he had that ability, he would definitely not be mixed up like that in the last three years.

But to say that it has nothing to do with him, he also does not believe it.

But he is also not a fire power, so how did the fire come from? Could it be that the person's own fire system energy is out of control?