110

Chapter 110: Banquet

[Hehe, how does the host feel?] 】009's voice is a special chicken thief.

"I don't feel anything." In fact, I was so nervous that I didn't feel anything.

[Hmph, I don't believe it, the host will perfunctory me]

"Believe it or not." Shen Liang was too lazy to talk to him, and ran to the kitchen to get ribs and rice.

After Yu Zhiwen went downstairs, he saw that the meal was set on the table, but Shen Liangren was gone.

Roughly guessing what was going on, he used his mental power to look around the house and found that people were staying in the kitchen, facing a bunch of pots and pans.

"Go out to eat." Yu Zhiwen admired his cute appearance in a daze before walking over and shouting.

"Uh oh." Shen Liang just walked out of the kitchen and went to eat with Yu Zhiwen, in fact, he didn't know how to accept the sudden change in the identities of the two, so he could only be an ostrich nesting in the kitchen.

Seeing that he was uncomfortable, Yu Zhiwen didn't say anything until he watched the other party finish eating, and then raised his hand and rubbed his head.

Shen Liang looked at him suspiciously, but did not say that he would not let him rub it.

"Not used to it? We're just fine as before. Yu Zhiwen smiled gently, and said as always, "We can try first, if you really accept it..."

"No, no, I can't accept it." Shen Liang interrupted him directly and rolled his eyes unceremoniously, "It's really scummy for you to say something like this, don't say it next time."

Yu Zhiwen couldn't help but laugh, and his tone was spoiled: "Well, listen to you, I can't help but watch you eat a meal."

"I didn't."

"Really?" Yu Zhiwen gently raised his finger and wiped it on his chin and the corners of his mouth, making fun of him, "I almost buried my face in it just after eating, and said no?"

Shen Liang looked at the rice grains in his hand, his white earlobes dyed an attractive pink, he quickly took a paper to wipe off the rice grains on his hands, and cleared his throat awkwardly: "Eat and eat."

"Okay, listen to my store manager Shen."

When Lin Qiuyu and Qi Ye arrived again at night, they felt the different atmosphere between the two as soon as they met, and then looked at Yu Zhiwen's eyebrows and couldn't stop smiling, and they understood that this was a success.

What an expected ending.

Lin Qiuyu took the fruit platter handed over by Shen Liang and teased him with a smile: "Gee, this person in love is different, and he is overjoyed."

Shen Liang raised his hand and gave Lin Qiuyu a slap on the head: "Eat yours, more mouths."

Lin Qiuyu grimaced, and happily carried the fruit plate to eat fruit, or Shen Liang is good here, there is a lot to eat every day.

"This is together?" Qi Ye asked with a lot of mouths.

Yu Zhiwen nodded and helped Shen Liang take the other three fruit platters over: "I need to thank you for your assistance now, please eat another day."

"No, not enough once, at least three times!" Lin Qiuyu said, "Without us, you guys will have to wait a long time together!"

"Okay, three times is three." Yu Zhiwen smiled and indulged them with a good temper, "How long are you going to stay here?"