144

Chapter 144: Respectively

Lin Qiuyu nodded suspiciously: "Oh, that's strange, how can a person like him be so special to you, is it also hungry for your food?" But looking at his attitude, it's not like ah.

Shen Liang shook his head: "It is estimated that it is related to his experience, I see that his mental state is a little wrong."

"That's really possible." Lin Qiuyu answered, "I know some rumors about this person Gan Xuan, and I heard that his powers are very perverted.

"What is it?" Shen Liang was curious.

"How do I know, I just heard that it's very perverted." Lin Qiuyu shrugged.

Shen Liang: ...

"Whoosh! Don't pinch your face! It hurts..."

"I only know a little, but I'm not sure if it's true or not, you can listen to it as gossip."

Lin Qiuyu, who was repaired, was forced to recall carefully: "Gan Xuan, who was previously a street man in the Shuguang Base, was later taken back as a male pet by a high-level of the Dawning Base, and then it seems to have changed hands several times, and finally fell into the hands of the high-level of the Nirvana Base, and the experience is quite miserable."

"However, in the Nirvana base, he awakened his powers, and not long after awakening, he killed his gold lord, and later killed many people, the means were very strange, and many people were afraid of him."

Shen Liang was rarely silent, just listening to Lin Qiuyu like this, he felt the ups and downs of Gan Xuan's experience.

No wonder he has such a heavy cleanliness, this is simply his mental problem.

However, there are too many such encounters in the last days, that is, Shen Liang, who has seen the tragic experiences of many people in his previous life, he sympathizes but cannot empathize, which is also a helpless thing.

"It seems to be a capable one." Shen Liang said. Caught a bad hand, it's already good to be able to play like this.

Lin Qiuyu also nodded in agreement: "Especially until now, no one knows what his powers are, this person is indeed a strong opponent."

They are talking about Shen Liang here, Yu Zhiwen there, and the auction of seeds has begun.

They were in a small room, on a simple auction table, Yu Zhiwen acted as the auctioneer this time, and it was bags of seeds in his hand.

It is these seeds that make everyone's eyes hot, so they do not hesitate to offer prices.

"Strategic materials are given priority, and advanced crystal nuclei are paid second." Yu Zhiwen looked at them with a smile, "There are limited quantities.

A group of people immediately began to bid, one by one, determined to win.

Only at dusk did everyone leave, and the brief meeting made Lin Qiuyu a little reluctant here, but in the past two days, the mountain of the Autumn Rain base will always show a lot of signs of rocks rolling down, and he must be at ease in the base.

Everyone left, and a brief silence returned to the base.

In the early morning, the already slightly chilly wind blew in from outside the window, the blowing curtains fluttered, and then it was blocked by a pair of slender white hands, closed the window, and closed the curtains.

Shen Liang sat on the bed in a sandal, stretched, looked at Yu Zhiwen who followed closely behind, and said: "I haven't been out of the base for a long time, and I feel that the bones have not moved."