164

Chapter 164: Clear the snow throughout the base

However, in Shen Liang's opinion, this black-purple flame was useless except for being able to pretend.

Just a few hundred meters forward, a snow-white monster suddenly burst out of the black-purple flames, Shen Liang this is the first time to see this guy with his own eyes, but he has been prepared, this level of monster can't hurt him at all.

If you are prepared, the threat of this monster is greatly reduced.

"Squeak

..." The

monster was burned from beginning to end by a flame of the devil pepper, rolling in the sea of fire and making a rat-like scream, and the people who listened couldn't help but get goosebumps, which were very ugly.

Shen Liang didn't care about the screaming snow rat, looked at the system's prompt to complete the task, and pinched the little pepper on the devil's pepper with satisfaction, and the devil's pepper twisted around uncomfortably, and seemed to enjoy it a little.

The long path of flame had been spreading about a hundred meters in front of and behind him, and as he went further outer, the more corpses he encountered.

The outer west is the tent area after the reconstruction of the base, and everyone who cannot afford to live in the house is there, because the base reconstruction has tents, and the original tent area has become a shed area, so no one will just lie on the ground and sleep.

When Shen Liang walked there, he knew that the situation was much more serious than he thought.

There were corpses everywhere, and the tent area was placed one after another, compared to the deserted inner layer, but the outer layer was a little lively, and everyone gathered in threes and threes, holding weapons against snow rats.

Perhaps the people here are not threatening, the snow rats here are very active, and they don't hesitate to hide in the snow, so as soon as Shen Liang came over, he killed three snow rats in a row.

He killed ten along the way, and it can be seen that the snow rats in the outer layer are about to become a disaster.

The flame of the devil pepper was not enough, and Shen Liang's rarely used wood system power finally shined, and each vine could pull away the snow rat that flew over with extreme precision.

Some snow rats were directly drawn in half and split into broken corpses in the air to die. Some were pumped into the fire and burned to death, and every one was like this, and none of them were listed.

The progress of the task is also increasing rapidly.

009 watched with relish, he usually felt that his host was very majestic when he stayed in the system, and now he looks at it this way, which is even more remarkable.

Look at the surprised and adoring eyes of those people next to him, if he can't have special abilities, he wants to exchange one to play tricks.

With Shen Liang there, the western area of the base is not to worry about it for the time being. Although he alone could not clean up the monsters here in time, it could at least alleviate it.

Yu Zhiwen didn't know about Shen Liang going to clean up the monster at this time, he was busy communicating with other bases, and when he asked, he knew that the deaths and injuries in other bases were surprisingly serious, and the most serious was the Early Rain base.

The base of autumn rain is surrounded by mountains, so it is difficult to clear the falling snow, which leads to a large number of snow rats around them, although these snow rats are not social creatures, but there are many of them, and it is difficult for anyone to parry.

There is a monster in the snow, although Yu Zhiwen has met in his previous life, but it is fundamentally different from this time, which shows that the future of this life has all been changed, and he does not know whether it is good or bad.

Among these bases, the best situation was the Dawning Base after Gan Xuan took over, Gan Xuan didn't seem to be worried about this at all, and asked where Shen Liang was when talking to him.

Yu Zhiwen hung up directly with two perfunctory sentences, and then connected to Sun Shui's communication that I don't know how many times he finally got through, and learned Shen Liang's news from him.

Soon, the radio began to play again, and inside was Yu Zhiwen's voice, which made Shen Liang stop slightly and listen sideways.

"These monsters are called snow rats, born from the snow, as long as everyone sweeps the snow nearby, snow rats will not appear again..."

It's about this monster. Shen Liang understood, so he continued to wave the vine and firmly held the western area in the heavy snow.

"Also, Manager Shen, pay attention to safety."

Shen Liang was slightly startled, and then pulled away a smile.

Brother Yu, pay attention to safety.

"Hey, the base chief and store manager Shen started again." Xiao Que kicked away the charred corpse at his feet, and sighed, "Envy, there are still people who worry, if I am in danger one day, no one will worry about me."

Sun Shui glanced at him: "What do you want to say again?" No need to beat around the bush.

"If one day I do something very dangerous and may not come back, will you think about me?" Xiao Que asked with a smile.

Intuition told Sun Shui that this question was a little not simple, and there was a strange feeling, but he looked at Xiao Que's gaze and nodded somewhat honestly: "Yes."

"Then I have someone to worry about." Xiao Que breathed a sigh of relief and winked at him, as if he was in a very good mood, "It's time to act separately, Vice Team Sun, pay attention to safety."

"Stay safe."

On this night, the new base was brightly lit, and the flames raised the temperature of the base a lot, and the base seemed to have returned to summer overnight from winter.

When Shen Liang finished cleaning up the snow rats in the western area, the number displayed by the mission had far exceeded a hundred.

After confirming the safety, Shen Liang opened the task list and heard the sound of the system completing the task.

[Mission completed, reward distributed.]

009 asked: "Suku... Ahem, brother, do you want to claim your reward now?

Shen Liang shook his head: "Go back, I still have a place to go."

After that, he took the devil pepper and the exploding blueberry

that had been beaten for a long time, and accelerated towards the base.

The snow rat crisis has basically been temporarily lifted, at least until the second heavy snowfall, the base is safe for the time being.

As for those snow rats outside the base, let them go for the time being, and then free up time to clean up.

"Okay, it's over." With the death of the last snow rat, Xiao Que finally gave the order to end work, and even he was very tired all night in this big winter, and the people blown by the cold wind were very uncomfortable.

The supernatural beings in various places began to finish work, Sun Shui was in the inner layer, just very close, so he quickly returned to the residence of the base chief, and said to Yu Zhiwen: "The situation has been controlled, and this situation will not occur again for the time being." Hearing

this, Yu Zhiwen drank a sip of hot water to relieve the boredom in his heart. The current situation is only temporary, as soon as the snow falls, these monsters will reappear. Even if there is no need to worry about the base, the outside of the base still has to be cleaned up by manpower.

What's more, this kind of monster still doesn't lose a crystal nucleus, the size is still small and there is not a few pieces of meat, even if it can be eaten, it can't eat much, that is, the existence of chicken ribs.

"Recruit more supernatural people as guards, temporary ones can also do, and there will be no snow in the base in the future." Sun Shui continued, "As for whether there is any other way, we still have to discuss with other base commanders. "