94

Chapter 94: Hot Weather

This is a big problem, and he has to talk to Yu Zhiwen about it.

I thought that Yu Zhiwen was still busy, but when he opened the door, he found that he had returned, and was holding a large watermelon on the table and eating happily.

"It's back." Shen Liang said casually.

"Well, the weather is too hot, and Sun Shui gave me a holiday." Yu Zhiwen said jokingly, "Where have you been, such a hot day, come and cool down."

Shen Liang walked to the opposite of him, and his hot brain was sweating just after returning from his hurry. The face was flushed, and the whole person was not very energetic.

Yu Zhiwen used a spoon to dig a large spoon in the center area of the watermelon: "Ah, open your mouth, taste."

Shen Liang looked at the central area of this watermelon, opened his mouth wide, and swallowed it in one gulp.

"You're welcome." Yu Zhiwen took the spoon and dug another spoon into his mouth.

Shen Liang couldn't speak, because the watermelon was a bit big, and he was struggling to digest it.

The red juice left in his mouth, which was quickly cut off by Yu Zhiwen's eyes, and Shen Liang was excited and choked.

Another earth-shattering cough, Yu Zhiwen looked guiltily at Shen Liang, who drank the ice water he handed over, and began to reflect on whether he had done too much, whether he should slow down the progress.

"Ahem... It's okay, it's okay..." Shen Liang coughed a few more times before slowing down, "It's too urgent to eat."

"Then don't eat it." Yu Zhiwen put the watermelon aside, "I saw that you were quite bored recently, so I went to the research institute to move here."

Saying that, he pointed behind him, and Shen Liang found that a disc player and TV were placed on the opposite side of the sofa.

"It's a pity that I can only put discs to watch, I got a lot, you can look at it when you're okay."

Shen Liang walked over and touched two handfuls, surprised: "I didn't expect you to get this, it's great, you can watch TV!" It just so happens that I also have a lot of discs here, all of which are TV series that I used to privately carve into.

"That's great, I didn't expect you to have this preference." This gift seems to be the right one.

In fact, there is no private disc, which was bought in the system store, but he rarely stays in it now, so there is no way to watch the disc, and now he can finally watch it in the bright light.

So Shen Liang added a few discs to try and put them down, and the effect was not bad.

"This tide of corpses in the base is quite smooth, right?" Shen Liang asked him while choosing the CD.

"Well, it's a big win."

Shen Liang pondered: "But I think that with the weather, this group of monsters will only increase, and if you let it go unchecked, there is likely to be a large tide of monsters."

"These are just my thoughts, what do you think?"

Yu Zhiwen was surprised that Shen Liang could think of this, if it weren't for the fact that he happened to experience it in his previous life and suffered a terrible price, it is estimated that he would not care about the high temperature bringing this impact to the base.

"I think you might be a better base commander than I am." Yu Zhiwen said.

Shen Liang sat on the sofa holding a bunch of discs, and looked at him with some surprise when he heard this: "Why, depending on what you mean, you have already thought of this?" "Then how can the book still write that his base was attacked by a monster tide?