120

Chapter 120: Zombie Crisis

"Then let's go to the Hunters Association."

The hunter association is crowded, and the hunter association in the Nirvana base is actually not very large, so it will seem a little crowded.

People are shouting to sell what they have, and there are yellow-faced and skinny superpowers bargaining in front of the stall, which is not very good here compared to the hunter association in the new base.

But in reality this is the normal situation at most bases.

Suddenly, in such a noisy situation, a sharp and piercing sound resounded in the hall extremely clearly, perhaps this sound was too harsh, so that the lively hall had a moment of silence.

Not long after, that harsh voice sounded again: "Zombies! There are zombies! "

Zombies? How could a zombie come in?

These people looked around and were not very afraid.

In fact, it is not uncommon for zombies to appear in the base, although the base is isolated, but no matter how good the isolation is, there are some fish that have slipped through the net, plus most of the newly born zombies are low-level, so many people present, one person can kill him with one kick.

Coincidentally, a second before the zombie broke out, not long after Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen entered the Hunters Association, they happened to see a woman next to them being quickly thrown to the ground by a zombie, and very neatly bitten off her neck on the spot.

As for the screams, it was completely shouted by a woman next to them.

After the zombie killed the woman, it did not stop, but quickly rushed towards the crowd next to it.

Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen were shocked in their hearts at the same time: "Seventh-level zombies!" How

can there be a level seven zombie in the base?

The level seven zombies seemed to know that they were not easy to mess with, and they did not stay here for a long time, but quickly disappeared into the crowd.

Then, a series of screams rang out, and blood splattered.

Level seven zombies, whether it is ability or the virus they carry, are one level higher than ordinary zombies, this virus is effective for people below level seven, if once it spreads, the Nirvana base will be destroyed by this zombie group.

"I'll stop him, you go out first, tell Kerou." Yu Zhiwen undoubtedly grabbed Shen Liang's hand, looking serious, "It's best to find a place to hide, don't risk yourself."

Shen Liang frowned: "You want to go alone?"

Yu Zhiwen didn't speak, just emphasized: "Your power is not suitable for pursuit.

Shen Liang didn't speak, just stared at him closely, obviously disagreeing with his proposal.

"Together, two people hurry." He said forcefully, "Otherwise, don't go."

Yu Zhiwen didn't say anything more, time was urgent, neither of them continued to speak, and left in two ways.

The ability of the seventh-level zombie is indeed high enough, plus many people are frightened and rush out, and they can't tell if there are infected people inside.

Seeing this, Shen Liang took out the communicator and called Jirou and simply told her what happened.

"The Hunter Association of the seventh-level zombie in the base, it is best to close the inner door passage first, Yu Zhiwen and I will try our best to kill this seventh-level zombie."

When Jirou heard that the level seven zombie appeared in the base to kill all sides, the whole person was stunned, and her body was almost cold in an instant, until she heard Shen Liang say that she would solve this level seven zombie.

"Nope!"

Shen Liang thought that he had misheard: "No?

"No... Can't kill her, this... This level seven zombie is of great use to me, you must not make a move on her!" Jirou spoke faster than ever, and with a hint of anxiety, Shen Liang could even hear the sound of her touching things in a panic.

Shen Liang frowned, his eyes that had always been smiling also became cold, he could now be sure that this seventh-level zombie must have something to do with Jirou.

In the base of so many people, she, as the base leader, connived at a level seven zombie?

"You'd better send someone over quickly, this is your base after all." Shen Liang said, "If things go beyond expectations, neither he nor I will care about this mess."

After

that, he hung up the communication and ran to the place where the crowd was panicked.

Jirou knows the existence of a level seven zombie, which means that this zombie has always been in the base, probably in the research institute of the base, and there are many bases for using zombies to research antidotes or do various experiments.

Of course, Shen Liang just guessed so, otherwise he couldn't explain this matter.

At this time, some of the people directly attacked by the seventh-level zombies have been zombified, but fortunately, these infected zombies do not have the ability to be infected by seventh-level zombies, and the infection of other supernatural people is very low.

So just grab this zombie, and that's it.

"Boom!"

Different powers began to appear in the crowd, apparently some superpowers began to fight back, the abilities of these superpowers are still very good, and for a while they can also block those who have begun to zombify, and strive not to be injured and infected again.

Shen Liang looked around, and suddenly saw a blue flame in a group of magical lights, and immediately rushed to that place.

Wooden vines appeared around him, but the thin vines had great power, shooting away all the zombies that rushed up to attack him, so the speed of progress was fast.

When he arrived, the level seven zombie had already disappeared an arm, dark red blood oozing from the wound, and there was still an unextinguished blue flame on its body, struggling on the ground.

Obviously, she was pressed and beaten by Yu Zhiwen.

After the zombie saw him, it decisively gave up Yu Zhiwen, and its sharp claws rushed towards Shen Liang, and the speed was so fast that even Yu Zhiwen did not react.

"Bell!"

The sound of metal interlacing came, and a long black knife stood in front of Shen Liang, blocking the long claws of the zombie.

Shen Liang held the knife, and the vines around his body swept around the zombie, the blade turned slightly, and the cold cut towards his only remaining hand.

The zombie quickly avoided, but because of the obstruction of the vine, he still cut off a finger, and Yu Zhiwen, who rushed over, once again clasped the Heavenly Spirit Cover.

"How, are there any injuries?" Yu Zhiwen did not look at the zombies under him, but hurriedly came to him.

Shen Liang waved the knife in his hand and looked at him helplessly: "How many times have you said it, don't always treat me as a vase."

Yu Zhiwen didn't reply, he didn't want Shen Liang to participate in any dangerous incident, even though he knew that he would be fine. Probably in his previous life, he had seen too many people he cared about leave, and he was even more afraid that Shen Liang would leave.

Especially since Shen Liang left in his previous life, he was even more worried. So live again, he is saving it all.

Yu Zhiwen vaguely remembered that in the late apocalypse, when Sun Shui, Liu Gang and Liu Xun died, one base after another disappeared under the attack of monsters. That sense of despair was enough for him to see once.

The level seven zombie was still roaring, and was patted on the head by Shen Liang with a knife, and immediately quieted.

"This zombie is so strange, how is the blood dark red?"