165

Chapter 165: A Wave of Unevenness

"Hmm." Yu Zhiwen bowed his head, "Have the other teams returned, how are the casualties?"

"It's back!" Xiao Que just came back, and as soon as he opened the door, he heard Yu Zhiwen's words, and replied loudly, "There are no deaths, the injured have been sent to the hospital." "Good

." Yu Zhiwen was satisfied, and then asked, "How is the West District?"

Xiao Que and Sun Shui looked at each other and said in unison, "You can ask the one behind you."

Shen Liang stood by the door unharmed and smiled at him, and 009 next to him also imitated, and at a glance, it looked like a copy and paste.

Yu Zhiwen walked over, hugged him, and took the person to the room: "It's cold outside, come in quickly, it's hard."

"It's okay, I wear more." Shen Liang smoothly pulled 009 into the room, waiting for Yu Zhiwen to touch the falling snow on his head before breaking free from his embrace, "The situation at the base is still going well, right?"

"It's all right."

"Well, this monster is really weird." Shen Liang breathed a sigh of relief and looked at several other light bulbs, "Aren't you guys off work yet?" Time's up. Sun

Shui and Xiao Que, who were disliked, had some expected feelings, and said goodbye after glancing at each other.

"The soup brought you." As soon as they turned around and prepared to leave, Shen Liang took out the good soup he had been keeping, opened the lid, and a rich fragrance spread with the heat, instantly curing the exhaustion in Yu Zhiwen's heart.

Sun Shui and Xiao Que, who have not yet gone far: Okay, they know why they are leaving.

009: Slowly, he also wants to leave, take me one.

The two did not delay here for a long time before going back, the night was still quite exhausting, by this time the sky outside had already brightened a lot, and there were many people cleaning up new snow and corpses on the streets.

Today's snow is finally lighter.

When he got home, Yu Zhiwen went to take a bath, and he first withdrew the mission reward himself.

This time, the reward was two black coats, since the love task was opened, most of the things rewarded by the system were two pieces of two-piece couple items, which made Shen Liang somewhat satisfied.

"Host, this is the windbreaker of rewards, oh." 009 took the clothes out of the space.

"Bonus clothes?" Although Shen Liang feels quite thick in his hand, this one is a little shabby.

"This dress is equipped with a thermostat, and the host wears him, which is better than any thick clothes." 009 explains, "All mission rewards are what the host needs most at the moment.

Although it was said that it was the most needed, but now that he got a constant temperature dress, Shen Liang suddenly felt that so many clothes he had prepared were in vain.

He put away his clothes and hung them in the couple's closet, and also went to the bathroom.

Although the newborn base has temporarily survived the difficulty, other bases are still struggling with these monsters, and Yu Zhiwen did not hide it at this juncture, unconditionally handing over the information of the snow rat to several bases that had made good friends with their base.

I don't know how many days there will be in winter, but now it's just about half a month later, and it is still unknown whether there will be more similar monsters after that.

In order to prevent snow rats from sneaking close to the base from outside the base, within a few days, Yu Zhiwen and Shen Liang took Liu Gang and Liu Xun to clean up the snow rats outside, and several people divided into several teams to act separately, and Yu Zhiwen and Shen Liang were naturally assigned together.

As for 009, he didn't want to go to such a boring place, so he stayed in the grocery store on the inner floor, which was known as replacing Shen Liang to look at the store.

Another flame melted the snow rat, a piece of scorched black land appeared in front of the two, Shen Liang stepped on the dirt ground and followed Yu Zhiwen to leave, suddenly, his eyes caught a glimpse of a strange dark green on the land.

"Plants?" He squatted down to see novelly, and although the green bud was not obvious, it was indeed a plant.

Yu Zhiwen also squatted down, also a little surprised: "Can plants grow in winter?" This hasn't mutated yet, has it?

"Nope." Shen Liang fiddled twice, the magical energy in his hand wrapped around his fingertips, and in a short time, a small sapling was born from his hand.

He hooked his lips and smiled, and said to Yu Zhiwen: "It's really a plant without mutation, it seems that you have to be on guard."

Yu Zhiwen looked at him suspiciously: "Huh?

"This proves that the land of the new base is developing in a good direction." Shen Liang said, "Now you can breed plants on your own, but I don't know if the land of other bases is also like this, otherwise you have to pay attention to other people." "

The land is moving in a good direction, and that's really good news.

On the road after that, Shen Liang also saw other shoots, but there were not many of them, and most of them had died.

Along the way, the two also found that the farther away from the base, the fewer shoots, which made Shen Liang regret and a little joyful at the same time, no matter what, this proved that Yu Zhiwen planted the painstaking planting plants in the base was effective.

When the task of sweet potatoes is completed, the land of the new base will be more optimized.

The number of snow rats outside the base is really large, and Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen will not be able to clear it for a while, so in order to resist these guys, a torch was raised outside the base, and the flame was burned with coal, which played a very good effect.

As long as the coal is not used up, the snow rat will most likely not attack the base.

With the new base closed, other bases followed suit, although there was not enough coal, but at least for a while, buffered.

For a while, calm returned to the base.

Coming out of the warm quilt again, Shen Liang just stretched out his hand to pull Yu Zhiwen who got up, but was grabbed by Yu Zhiwen by the wrist and stuffed it into the quilt.

"It's cooled down again today, you are obediently staying under the covers, it's very cold." Yu Zhiwen put on the trench coat that the system rewarded, different from the cold of other clothes, this dress carried a faint warmth, easing the dry cold of winter.

Shen Liang did feel a piercing coolness when his hand stretched out, which made him sober up for most of the time.

"What's going on, is there no crystal nucleus in the thermostatic system?" He rubbed his eyes and asked in confusion.

Yu Zhiwen shook his head and kissed him in his still somewhat confused gaze: "Well, wait for me to come back."

"Hmm." Shen Liang kissed back, "Be careful, remember to tell me something." What he was most afraid of was that Yu Zhiwen always wanted to solve any difficulties by himself.

Yu Zhiwen smiled and did not speak, spoiled Shen Liang's broken hair, and then got up and left.

Shen Liang touched the top of his hair silently, only to suddenly feel that his hair was already so long.

It's time to cut your hair.