54

Chapter 54: Reverie

"How about going out this time?"

"It's okay, it's not a small gain." Yu Zhiwen remembered that the wood-line supernatural in his team had also successfully contracted with a mutant plant, and this good mood could not be stopped.

"It seems that the harvest is really not small, congratulations." Shen Liang smiled, watching him take off the military coat outside because of Hui Wen, revealing the bandages on his hands and neck that had been dealt with but exposed, "Injured?

"Well, it's already treated, it's not a big deal." Yu Zhiwen didn't care, the monsters in the swamp were difficult to deal with, and it was common for him to get injured when he went out, and he was used to it.

Shen Liang also knew that he had often been injured with big injuries before, but looking at his wound still felt very disturbing.

Because Yu Zhiwen didn't rest well for a few days, he came to him when he came out of the isolation room, so neither of them said anything else, and after letting him go upstairs to rest, Shen Liang also began the day's work of opening a store.

Today there are fewer guests, there are only a few familiar faces back and forth, and I heard that the rumors outside are even bigger. Even Captain Xu in the base released words, saying that the things in Black Rock Alley could not be bought, and there was an effect that damaged the power and body, so it was delicious because of the addition of such and such a harmful item.

Captain Xu is the logistics captain of the base, a proper big man, and the weight of his words is still very large, so that the store is even more deserted. Shen Liang estimated that if it weren't for the fact that the people of the end were mostly cold-blooded and afraid of his force, maybe someone would have come up to smash his shop now.

Several people in the store were anxious, the air was filled with a nervous smell, and Shen Liang was still leisurely teasing the devil pepper: "What's the hurry, it will always come, just do what you should do." You

have to wait until those people publicize this and hit them hard in the face, so that it is comfortable.

Near noon, Yu Zhiwen also woke up and went downstairs, and after Gu Jin and several people saw a familiar man walking down from the second floor, they stood in place in shock: Why is Captain Yu here?

"Awake? Just come to eat. Shen Liang looked up at him, "Sleep well, quite energetic." Yu

Zhiwen's face did not have the tiredness of the morning, and naturally became more energetic, ignoring the inquiring and curious gazes of several people, took what he liked to eat and sat opposite Shen Liang.

"You have a good environment here, so you sleep deeper."

"That's, it's good to make an extra serving at noon, eat it while it's hot." Shen Liang pushed the bowl in front of him.

Yu Zhiwen smiled and took it obediently.

This is Captain Yu? Several people looked at each other and did not dare to make a sound.

"By the way, thank you for giving me strawberries, I helped a lot." Yu Zhiwen said while eating.

"Tried it?" Shen Liang asked.

"Hmm."

Actually, I still have a banana here that you can try... Shen Liang swallowed the words he was about to come out: "Just help, by the way, I saw it the day before yesterday... Well, I saw Han Lu.

He wanted to say something about his wife, but thinking that their relationship was not stable now, maybe they were not together, he still tried to be tactful.