7

Chapter 7: Out of the Mountains

"How long will this apple last?" He looked at the apples picked from the previous apple tree and was still fresh, so it was estimated that the storage time of this apple would not be short.

[The fruits and vegetables in the storage room are always fresh, and if the host apple is to be taken out, there will be at least a month of freshness, and the taste will be affected later. ]

】 It was quite satisfying to keep it fresh and cool forever in the wooden house, so he reached out and took the basket to pick the apples, and said, "

It's good, don't worry about the shelf life."

[So host, please come on, wow!]

"Got it, got it." Shen Liang held a novice dagger in one hand and harvested apples with the other, his movements were neat not like cutting apples, but like cutting people's heads, and he was a little inexplicably panicked when he saw 009.

Apple trees are recyclable plants, plus most of the fruit tree branches are tall and difficult to pick, and the action will hurt the tree, so he took an afternoon to pick a few trees, the red apple was put on the ground, tired he was a little breathless.

"Is that how you can pick fruit?" Fortunately, he can still collect it in time, what if there are more fields in the future? It's not enough to divide him in half or three, right?

[After the host's special energy is upgraded, you can use the wood system to pick fruits and vegetables, which is very convenient! ] 】

...... So is giving him wood-line powers just for this? Shen Liang faintly felt the truth.

He only planted ten apple trees, because the place here is not too big, the seeds are so little, there are not many places suitable for planting, and he does not want to destroy the nearby environment in order to plant these things, fortunately, there are many apples on one tree, so he just picked three trees and there was a large pile on the ground.

Climbing the apple tree, you can faintly see the scene outside from above, and the Kunlun Mountain is still quite quiet during the day, not at all as noisy and dangerous as at night.

"009, how long will the system be upgraded until it is upgraded?" Shen Liang couldn't hold back.

[Does the host want to go out?] 009's voice became serious.

"Well, otherwise I wouldn't be able to finish eating so many fruits." Shen Liang knew that these fruits must be sold, and giving him a farm system was not to grow things to look at.

In this apocalyptic world, the most precious thing is never what strength, what is strong, but the food resources that everyone needs. Everyone works hard to get stronger, just to have better access to food to survive.

It has been three years since the end of the world, because the land of the end is polluted, there are few places where green plants can be planted again, and even if they can be planted by luck, they are likely to be affected by the end and mutate into mutated plants, so now vegetables and fruits are not visible at all.

Even if there are vegetables, I am afraid that they have been frozen for a long time, and as for fruits, don't think about it. I believe that in a few years, if there is no fresh food to change the ecology of the earth, human beings will not be defeated by zombies and these creatures, and I am afraid that they will suffer a severe food test.

Therefore, Shen Liang is very clear about the benefits of this farm system that he has, it can be said that as long as he can keep this farm, in this last day, he can mix like a fish in water.

His mother is a wizard in business, and although he doesn't care much about that, he has learned a lot about this line of work after a long period of ear and ear. If he was given such a big advantage and he still died in this apocalypse, then he himself would scold him and deserve it.

[But it's dangerous outside.]

"You are the system, and you don't have to be afraid of those monsters." Shen Liang said strangely, but he thought about it and smiled again, "Or are you and my lives tied together?" "

[...] was discovered! 009 is immediately as quiet as a chicken, their kind of system, once bound to the host to complete the task, if they die unexpectedly, they will disappear themselves.

If 009 does not speak, then it must be the default.

Shen Liang didn't expect such a stubble, so the smile on his face was a little more sincere, and he felt more and more bad when he saw 009.

"So, will I be okay if something happens to you?"

Although 009 is just an intelligent system elf, he also quickly understood what he meant at this time, if he said that it was okay, then something happened, he was likely to be neatly abandoned by the host.

[That, naturally, there is something, we are one! ]

Shen Liang didn't say anything when he heard this, and he didn't know if he believed it or not, but just jumped down from the tree, patted the dust on his pants, and the novice dagger made a beautiful arc in the palm of his hand, and was retracted into the space.

In the next few days, Shen Liang has been picking apples non-stop, during which the vines have also grown a lot, and the emerald green long vines began to spread on the ground, he thought about making a shelf for the apple after picking it, but he did not expect that the task was one step ahead.

[Host, new mission! ] After completing this task, the system will be upgraded!

"Say." The movements on Shen Liang's hand did not stop, and said.

[Hunting mission: kill a monster, limited to 24 hours]

Stretching his muscles and bones, Shen Liang took a breath, and after a few days of exercise, he could finally feel that this body was stronger, and his control over the body was higher, and the progress was good.

[Host host, you are going out to complete the task! ]

】 009

in his ear kept urging, Shen Liang slowly dressed, and even ate an apple before walking leisurely in the direction given by the system.

On the side of the protective cover of the system, there was already an empty space enough to provide a person to walk, from the inside you can clearly see the outside scenery, he walked out without the slightest hesitation, and suddenly, a pungent smell entered his nose.

It was a fishy smell, mixed with the smell of various rotting leaves and corpses.

Shen Liang frowned, thinking that the book had written that because of the doomsday, there were viruses in the air, and the smell was very bad, and only the supernatural could resist it. He hadn't paid attention to it yet, he didn't expect it to smell so bad.

[The host should hurry up and finish the task and go back, it smells too bad here! ]

"You can smell it too?" Shen Liang thought that this task was not difficult, but he would not let his guard down, and the dagger in his hand was held in his hand early.

[There is ah, so I guess it will smell bad, hee-hee.] 】

...... Immature.

Out of the protective circle of the system, you can see that the surrounding trees are abnormally tall, each of them is very thick and towering, but fortunately the number of trees is scarce, and most of them are ankle-length weeds.

In this kind of place, if it is not a system, food cannot be grown at all.

Shen Liang looked up at these trees, he hadn't taken a step so far, it was really because the environment here was too similar, each road looked the same, he was afraid that he wouldn't be able to walk back.