68

Chapter 68: Villain Lin Qiuyu

Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen didn't care so much, the two rushed out and forcibly held the two injured outside, and gently closed the door for fear of causing some big movement.

"Wait, wait, wait! Don't do it! Do you know who I am! What are you going to do to handsome me?

Shen Liang's hand holding the knife shook, and he almost stabbed him in the neck like this.

Looking at it, under the knife was a young man who was not yet taller than him, with dust and blood stains everywhere on his body, and he looked like he was not lightly injured, but his voice was full of breath and spirit.

"Let go of me! I just came to find a place to hide! Otherwise, I, Lin Qiuyu, will have to do it! I tell you, if I really do it, you won't be able to beat me!"

Shen Liang wordlessly clenched the knife in his hand, and at the same time deeply doubted the guess in his heart, which middle school boy is this? Ran the wrong set, right?

"Don't talk, attract zombies, we don't want to run." Yu Zhiwen glanced at the overactive teenager in a low warning voice.

The second middle school boy settled down.

It was also at this time that Shen Liang felt that this Lin Qiuyu's name was a little familiar.

Wait a minute...... Lin Qiuyu... Early Rain Base, villain Lin Qiuyu!

"Are you Lin Qiuyu?" Shen Liang stared at the young man under him in disbelief, he never imagined that this villain looked like this bear... Ahem, so?

Lin Qiuyu glanced at him strangely, and then snorted coldly with a proud expression: "Yes, it's Lord Ben!" Shen

Liang's expression was complicated, and Yu Zhiwen's expression was even more complicated.

I didn't expect such a coincidence, this life met this headache guy so early, everything is based on interest, and Lin Qiuyu, who seems to be cruel in the middle of the second means, met so much in this strange situation.

And their knives were still on each other's necks.

"I think we can have a good conversation." At this time, another young man who had been held by Yu Zhiwen whispered, his voice was very good, like a clear spring, and he was calm from beginning to end.

"Meet me, I'm Qi Ye from the Early Rain Base, and this is our base leader, Lin Qiuyu."

After knowing who these two people were, Shen Liang understood that it was still difficult for himself and Yu Zhiwen to keep them, and besides, they did not have a deep hatred, so when they finished explaining, the two of them loosened their restraints on them.

After inquiring, I learned that the two people also went deep into the city center for material reasons, but they came here because of a little accident, and accidentally affected Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen, who were resting here.

"I'm really sorry, we didn't know there was anyone here." Lin Qiuyu's military master, Qi Ye, who is also one of the villain helpers in the book, apologized to them with a good attitude, which was indeed their fault first.

Lin Qiuyu also said dryly: "Sorry!

It's just that attitude, no matter how you look at it, it doesn't look like an apology.

Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen unanimously chose to ignore this middle two teenager.

"There is no need to say anything extraneous, the most important thing now is how to get out of here." Yu Zhiwen and Shen Liang stood side by side, with a grim expression, "You guys have brought the zombies over, this place has been surrounded, and this mess is not easy to clean up."

Qi Ye smiled: "This matter is not urgent, the zombies will not rush into the house for the time being, just wait and see."

Since the other party didn't seem to be in a hurry, Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen also temporarily relaxed their hearts, and after the two sides simply got to know each other, the smell of gunpowder just now was much less.

In a room, a table divided the four people into two halves, each occupying a corner, seeing that the other party had no hostility, Shen Liang re-laid the quilt from the space, so that Yu Zhiwen, who was injured behind him, lay down.

"Take out the wormwood I gave you and stop the bleeding for you." Shen Liang squatted beside him and gently removed the torn fragments of clothes on his body with a knife. The wound on his back was a little too large, and it was difficult to heal more than blood.

Yu Zhiwen took it out according to his words, and Shen Liang took one and began to crush it.

Over there, Qi Ye was also cleaning up the blood stains for Lin Qiuyu, who was seriously injured, one of the two was a water system, and the other was a mutated ice system unique to the water system, and it didn't take long to clean up the blood on his body.

The ice system is a unique part of Lin Qiuyu, and only he appears in the entire book, which is one of the reasons why Yu Zhiwen and Shen Liang could vaguely guess the person who came before.

"Are you a couple?" Watching Shen Liang carefully medicate Yu Zhiwen, Qi Ye had the heart to talk.

"It's not."

The two spoke in unison.

Lin Qiuyu turned his head and looked at it when he heard it, and he disdained: "Hmph, I want to cover up!"

Qi Ye was also not good to say anything, but that look was also clear to see Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen having a playful look, but he did not forget to teach Lin Qiuyu a lesson: "Okay, your wound is not good, let's rest your mouth."

Lin Qiuyu Nunu mouthed and stopped talking.

But perhaps because of this stubble, the atmosphere between the four people is much better.

Shen Liang crushed the herbs and applied them to the wound, and the wound behind Yu Zhiwen quickly stopped the bleeding, and the effect was particularly fast. It's a disgusting one whose back is green and oily, so he took water and wet it to wipe his back.

How to say that he also protected him, Shen Liang did this willingly, and quite willingly.

The feeling of being protected is not bad.

During this period, Qi Ye also had a ride to talk to them, originally Yu Zhiwen ignored it, just because Qi Ye said "the herbs used by your family are good", he chatted with him happily, and it sounded quite close.

What Shen Liang didn't know was that Yu Zhiwen still admired the deputy base commander of this early rain base in his previous life, and it was a pity that he followed Lin Qiuyu more than once.

After Yu Zhiwen got it right, the night was already very deep, and the zombies outside gathered more and more, and they didn't know when they were going to break down the door.

As a last resort, the four gathered to discuss countermeasures.

"Xiaoyu's injury is very serious, the blood can't be stopped, and it may take you to wait to rush out." Qi Ye's brows were locked, and the ice cubes in his hand kept exuding cold air, trying to force the wound to stop bleeding, but the effect was very poor.

Shen Liang looked at the wound on Lin Qiuyu's body, the biggest one was on the shoulder, it should have been scratched by a zombie, and there was still minced meat and black blood residues in the wound, which was not good, there would definitely be sequelae, and even infection into a zombie was possible.

Although high-level superpowers can basically solve the virus of mutated zombies, there are many who mutate into monsters because of serious injuries. What's more, this villain's combat effectiveness is not low, and it is still difficult for the three of them to break out of this zombie encirclement without him.

Moreover, he is not a villain now, just the base chief of the base, or the base they are about to go to, it may not be impossible to sell a favor.

"Try this." After Shen Liang thought deeply, he looked at Lin Qiuyu, who had lost blood to the point of coma, and smiled and handed over the herb he had just crushed, "Stop the bleeding."

Qi Ye looked at the herbs, thinking that they had also used them just now, and there was no need to play tricks, so he cautiously took the thanks.