47

Chapter 47: Special Missions

This willow tree startled Shen Liang at first, it was not small, it was rooted in front of the window of the log cabin, and now in front of the kitchen window, you can see some thin willow falling in the wind.

[This is brought in by pea pods, the host rest assured, since you have entered the farm, it is all the plants that host you! ]

"That'll do." Shen Liang thought of his two spirit plants, and looked at the many more mutated plants in the yard, "Since they all come to the farm, there is so much labor, there is no need to use it in vain."

Thinking

so, he called the devil pepper over, gave him a few packs of seeds, and asked him to take a bunch of little brothers to plant them, and the mutant willow tree was responsible for watering, which made the man-eating willow who originally thought that he was only responsible for the beautiful flower-like flowers a little confused.

But under the fence, it still honestly complied. In fact, the most important thing is that let him water, he can contact the Tianchi water, and he can drink it secretly!

All the mutant plants here cannot touch the water of the Tianchi without authorization, only Shen Liang can open the permission.

So after Shen Liang planted two special banana seeds, he saw that the man-eating willow was green and green, and the originally dry branches were restored to emerald green, and the whole tree was like a big umbrella, which was very beautiful.

"This tree won't hit hormones, right?" Shen Liang was very skeptical.

Man-eating Willow shook the wicker a little weakly.

[Host, do you have to spend points to activate bananas?]

"Hmm."

The points required to activate the two banana trees were not much, and Shen Liang was not stingy, he wanted to know more about what this banana did.

Special apples can speed up the recovery of powers, special strawberries can detoxify, but what about bananas?

The banana tree grew quickly under the activation of the points, and the green leaves and body soon exceeded Shen Liang's height, and then a large bunch of bananas quickly came out.

After a while, two banana trees full of fruit had grown.

Shen Liang raised his hand to pick a handful and broke open a banana, this banana was very large, one thicker than the baby's arm, and very sweet, just what special effect he hadn't felt yet.

The special of apples is what he feels, and the strawberry is what he spends points to ask the system, but this banana he does not feel other special except delicious.

He frowned and took another one, suddenly stunned.

The banana was as hard as iron and heavy, but it looked like the banana he had just eaten, and there was a faint sweetness. Shen Liang hesitated in his hand, but did not peel its skin without permission to find out, but spent points to ask 009.

[Special Banana Tree: There is a certain chance of producing a banana bomb that can explode! ]

【Banana bomb: Explodes when squeezed on the outside or at the order of the grower. Tips: Banana bombs hurt others and hurt themselves, please use them carefully.

Fortunately, he did not peel this banana peel, it turned out to be a bomb, otherwise his farm would have suffered.

He quickly and carefully picked all the bananas, and after counting them, he found that the ratio of bomb bananas to normal bananas was exactly half to half.