87

Chapter 87: Opening Spectacular

Yu Zhiwen was also surprised by this coincidence, and both eyes bent slightly with a smile, and after putting the dish on the table, he deliberately sat next to Shen Liang.

At this moment, the expressions on the faces of several other people changed, and I knew that you were not simple.

"Cough, eat it, the bottom of the hot pot is cooked." Shen Liang took out fruit wine and beer from the space, "Thank you for coming to help me today."

Long Jian opened a jar of fruit wine and took a sip: "No thanks, if you have a beautiful errand next time, you must remember to call me!" "Okay

."

The meat slices are put into the pot, potato chips and cabbage are also carried into the soup, the fresh taste is ushered in, and when the spicy can't stand it, take a sip of cold beer, and the comfort seems that the soul has warmed up.

A few people ate hot pot, that is, everyone's speed is not slow, especially Sun Shui, looking cold seems not to eat the world's fireworks, in fact, the speed is faster than anyone.

Even Shen Liang himself was not as fast as them, and if Yu Zhiwen hadn't clamped a lot for him, he wouldn't have eaten much.

The hot pot was quickly eaten, and Long Jian couldn't help but take the lead in a loud burp, and then immediately covered his mouth, very embarrassed.

Sun Shui glanced at her, a smile flashed in his eyes, and he found a topic to relieve her embarrassment: "Long Key, didn't you say that you want to stay in the store to help, did Shen Liang agree?"

Shen Liang looked up suspiciously.

"Ah! I didn't say it yet, I almost forgot about it! Long Jian suddenly remembered, "Manager Shen, I heard that you are recruiting people to look at the store, do you see me, a sixth-level earth system powerhouse, there is absolutely no bad heart for kind-heartedness!"

"Come to me, can your brother agree?" Shen Liang asked.

"He won't disagree, and I'm in your shop, and your shop is in the Hunters Association, which is no different from me staying in the Hunters Association." Long Key said that her brother wanted to send her away in the past two days.

"In that case, of course I welcome you to join." Of course, Shen Liang had no reason to refuse a high-level psychic who was sent to the door, and he said, "Then what treatment do you want?"

"Manager, you decide!" Long Key, "I can do both!"

Shen Liang thought about it, the employment price of a sixth-level supernatural is very expensive, but she does not lack crystal nuclei, and naturally she can't really follow what she said casually: "In this way, three meals are included, the same as other employees, but you can choose any commodity from me every month, the second floor and the first floor."

"Really? Is hot pot base okay too?

"Of course."

"Deal!"

Looking at Long Key's happy appearance, Shen Liang smiled and whispered to the people around him: "A hot pot base sold yourself."

"You're the only one who has that ability." Yu Zhiwen also bit his ear with him.

"That is." Shen Liang was not modest in the slightest.

After eating and drinking, the four of them left with the smell of hot pot.

Long Jian happily walked back to his house, and as soon as he opened the door, he found that his brother was sitting on the sofa dealing with affairs, with a glass of wine in his hand and a serious face.

"Why did you come back so late? Where did it go?

"I went to Shen Liang's place to help, and I had a meal by the way." Long Jian said that she was going to take a bath, and she ate the sweat of the hot pot smoke.

The tip of his nose smelled a special fragrance, Long Zheng paused his pen tip, and turned his head to look at Long Key: "You ate it back at Shen Liang's?" What was eaten?

"Oh, it's nothing, it's hot pot."

Fire...... Chafing dish? Is it the hot pot that he has in mind?

Long Zheng never expected that he would miss this today, and in an instant he felt that the wine in front of him was not fragrant, and his expression was like constipation: "So... You didn't call me?

"You didn't come to help again, why did I call you over and eat white food?" Long Jian rolled his eyes at his brother, "Okay, I'm going to take a bath, I ate well, and I'm a little sleepy."

Long Zheng's expression stiffened, feeling the world's malice towards him.

No, it's the feeling of myocardial infarction ...

The next day, Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen carefully sorted out the shop again before leaving and returning home, and at the same time began to meet those superpowers recommended by Yu Zhiwen who could not go out because of their injuries.

Originally, he thought that there were more missing arms and broken legs, but later found that most of these people were poisoned, and there were many poisonous monsters in the last days, and there were always some poisons that were not fatal, but made people worse than death.

Shen Liang thought of his detoxified strawberries, so the benefits they gave also changed, that is, ten more strawberries a month, strawberries can only solve a slight toxin, a small amount is useless, but long-term use will definitely have an effect.

Of course, everyone was skeptical about this, but out of trust in Yu Zhiwen, they did not say anything questioning.

After several days of preparation, on the day Shen Liang opened, Yu Zhiwen posted an announcement again in the base.

"New news again!" Early in the morning, someone saw the big notice and rushed to tell it excitedly.

"What, I'll see... The food developed in the base has been sold in the hunters' association?

"Already sold! Oh, my God! Could it be that food has really been developed in the base?

"It's a pity that it is only sold in the inner layer, and we can't enter the inner layer of the hunter association at all."

"So what is there, someone will always buy it, just ask when the time comes?"

Compared with the excitement and expectations of the people in the outer layer, the superpowers in the inner layer were more direct, and they ran to the hunter association the moment they saw the news, but after they arrived, they found that some people who knew something inside were already lining up there!

"Oh my God, are these people dogs? The nose is so smart! Chen Yu's first reaction after seeing the notice was to run over with all his strength, he was a fifth-level wind system powerhouse, and after running here, he found that the team in the Hunter Association had lined up outside the door.

Not daring to delay, he quickly ran to the end of the line.

Anyway, he also wants to see what his base grows today!

Chen Yu is an old man of the freshman base, he has been grateful since he was rescued by Yu Zhiwen's team on the way to escape, and when he heard that he left the Dawning base, he also joined the newborn base, so his feelings for the base are very deep.

Now that there is such a big event in the base, how can he not take a look?

He was only at the end of the line for a while, and behind him was a group of hula people coming over, just for a short while, and behind Chen Yu was a large group of people.

Perhaps because the rules of the freshman base are many and strict, the inner layer of superpowers will abide by them, or maybe it is the high-level superpowers urgently sent by the hunter association next to them to maintain order, so even with such a long team, there is no chaos and red faces.

"So many supernatural people, it's really rare to see them in normal times." The people behind Chen Yu sighed.

"Yes, I hope the base will not disappoint us this time."

Big.Some people think that this store is opened by the base, otherwise why would they personally advertise?