154

Chapter 154: Cotton Clothes

009 in the tree house also heard the sound of the mission, thinking about the battle under the tree, but wisely did not bother.

Well, watch TV, they are completing the task, there is no hurry, everything will be talked about tomorrow.

The next day, when Shen Liang woke up from bed with back pain, it was already noon.

The view on the Kunlun tree is very good, looking out from the height of the tree house, the orange sun gently radiates light, a few thin clouds float in the air, strands of wind pulling... You can see many places that you don't notice on weekdays.

It's a pity that Shen Liang, who was tossed miserably, has no mind at all now, after looking at the sun outside to identify the time, he vaguely remembers that they soaked in the hot spring for a night, and the skin on his body was soaked white, so... This is what he carried him up?

Thinking of being carried up a tree like that, Shen Liang was embarrassed, but it would be more embarrassing to stay in the hot spring, right?

Impulsive, too impulsive, no one saw it, right? Should be in bed again...

"Wake up." Yu Zhiwen who appeared outside the door interrupted his memories, unlike Shen Liang's exhaustion, he was radiant today, just listening to the voice could see his excitement, "Have a glass of milk and rest for a while?"

Shen Liang was really sleepy, and after being half-fed and drinking milk, he fell asleep again, he didn't rest all night, he was really tired.

Yomo knew that he had tossed people hard, so in the next few days, Yu Zhiwen was also unprecedentedly good to Shen Liang, but it made him uncomfortable, and then the two exchanged behind closed doors for a night before getting it.

After the exchange, Shen Liang lay in bed for another day.

The days on the farm passed very quickly, because it was easy enough, comfortable enough, and with his beloved, so the month flew by, and in the blink of an eye he was going back to the base.

Yu Zhiwen didn't want to go back, so he deliberately went out to communicate with Sun Shui, but was ruthlessly hung up by the other party.

Shen Liang laughed at him next to him: "Okay, you are the base commander of a base, you must go back after leaving for so long, let's go back together, just when the cotton clothes are stored enough, the rest of the cotton will be handed over to you." "Good

." After Yu Zhiwen finished speaking, he pretended to be angry again, "Sun Shui, this guy dares to hang up my communication, his courage is fat, go back and teach him a lesson."

Shen Liang listened, holding back a smile and did not speak, he ran out to play in a base of his own, and he did not allow Sun Shui to have a temper.

Because Kunlun Mountain has Kunlun trees, he doesn't have to worry about crops and plants now, as long as he plants them, he will definitely be able to live with Kunlun trees. As for the other workshops, Shen Liang himself can come back to see it, and I have to say that it is much better than the previous farm.

And because the farm site has been expanding, Shen Liang is also a little powerless, this time with the Kunlun tree, then Shen Liang can be his handshake cabinet again.

Anyway, the Kunlun tree is there, no need to use it in vain.

Thinking that he seemed to be doing shaking the palm cabinet most of the time, Shen Liang suddenly felt a little weak, so he moved away from the topic: "Since we want to go back to the base, what are we going to bring back?"

"It seems that there is nothing to bring, but it should be noted that the temperature in the Kunlun Mountains is warmer than outside, so you need to wear more clothes and don't get cold." Yu Zhiwen said, "I went down the mountain in the past two days, and before two months of this summer, the temperature has dropped to such a low level, and it is estimated that this winter will be very difficult."

"You've survived it before, and this time it will definitely be possible." Shen Liang said with a smile, "There are many different types of clothes made for us in the cotton clothing workshop, I put them away yesterday, let's go, let's pick a few pieces." The

clothes in the cotton clothing workshop are not only one look, one style, most of them are randomly made from the existing styles, so the cotton clothes made look strange, but it is still no problem to protect against the cold.

But this time I went back, there was also a small accident, that is, 009.

It was nothing that he didn't go out before, because he could be with him, so he wouldn't worry about loneliness. If he leaves again this time, 009 will have to be alone on this farm.

In this way, he also wanted to go out, and the two discussed it and decided that it was better to take him out. First, 009 himself also wants to go out, and secondly, it is also convenient for the transmission of task information.

Hearing that he could go out, 009 jumped in place excitedly, and then excitedly went into the storage room, wanting to load things into his space.

Shen Liang, who had just pulled the cotton clothes out of the cotton clothes workshop with Yu Zhiwen, saw him go straight to the storage room, and stopped him suspiciously: "009, what are you going to do?"

009 stopped: "I'm going to pick something for them!"

"Who are they?" Yu Zhiwen was equally puzzled.

"It should be Sun Shui, after all, he could see them in the system before." Shen Liang explained, "Okay, you go, choose carefully."

After

that, he spread out the cotton clothes on the ground, and carefully sorted and packed Yu Zhiwen, and then prepared the storage space.

There are many kinds of cotton clothes on the ground, there are light down jackets, there are bulky but thick cotton clothes, and there are several beds of light goose down quilts and silk quilts, but the silk quilt method is very difficult, plus he does not raise many silkworms, so its number is very small, these are Shen Liang intends to use and give away.

"There are still some oil-paper umbrellas left, there are some left last winter, it should be enough." Yu Zhiwen said.

"How did you spend last winter?" Shen Liang asked curiously while cleaning up.

"Relying on death in winter, because I know that winter is cold, I cut down a lot of trees in advance and used the gasoline and coal left behind to burn them." Yu Zhiwen said in a flat tone, "It's not easy, there are frozen corpses everywhere in winter."

"Then why an oil-paper umbrella, can't an ordinary umbrella?" Shen Liang thought that there was also a bamboo workshop in his workshop, and it seemed that he would also make oil-paper umbrellas. However, the umbrella bones are all made of bamboo, and he also lacks the material of the oil-paper umbrella, so he has not made it.

Yu Zhiwen shook his head and pinched his nose by the way: "If you don't read carefully, you don't know this?"

Shen Liang wrinkled his nose and dodged his hand: "Isn't this forgotten?" If I had thought I would wear it in, I would have memorized this book. By

the way, go and find the author again, let him change the plot, change it to us together, so that there will be nothing to do with Han Lu.

"It snows in winter, and although the appearance of that snow looks no different from the snow before the earth, there is also a virus in this snow, and it is likely to mutate after a long time of contact." Yu Zhiwen said, "In the first winter, mankind paid a painful lesson for this.

"Later we found out that only oil-paper umbrellas could block the snow virus, not ordinary plastic umbrellas or pre-apocalyptic umbrellas, because this virus corroded machinery or steel, but could not do anything about cotton cloth and the like."