129

Chapter 129: A lifetime

The ten boxes are exactly the same, only the size of a palm, and the appearance is very delicate, and on them are simple landscape pictures outlined with gold edges, if you give it to a little girl, you must like it.

It's just that Shen Liang cares more about his usefulness and his name: transfiguration makeup box.

Does this thing really exist?

"009, check what this means."

[Good host.]

【Host, this kind of makeup box has a transfiguration effect on the face, you can change your appearance, but makeup has a time limit, a box can only be used once, each time only 24 hours, otherwise it will take off the makeup】

Take off makeup...

It's so graphic.

Shen Liang couldn't cry or laugh, what is the use of only 24 hours... Maybe it's really useful, but only for him alone.

"Use farm plants raffle opportunity." Shen Liang put away the things and used the last reward.

The big turntable appeared again, and Shen Liang also didn't look at it this time and clicked the lottery.

[Host, what kind of plant do you want to smoke this time?] 009 is very curious.

Shen Liang said, "Is there the kind of person who can automatically watch over the farm and talk?"

009: [Host don't dream.]

"I see you're quite bold."

At

this time, the lucky wheel had stopped, so Shen Liang also ignored him, wanting to see what he had drawn.

[Congratulations to the host for drawing the special other side flower seeds! ]

Shen Liang took the flower seed and unexpectedly heard a less common plant name.

The other side of the flower, often appears in various novels and TV series, the flower and the leaf never meet, it sounds very bleak. This flower does exist, but he doesn't know much about it here.

Shen Liang didn't know what this flower was for, and the number of this flower species was particularly large, so he planted it in the open space next to the man-eating flower according to 009's prompts, and it was already a body of dirt after getting it.

Go back to the room to rinse your body, Shen Liang just got dressed, the door of the house was opened, and then there was a sound of footsteps.

Shen Liang knew that it was Yu Zhiwen who had returned, and it was still early at this time, and he did come back a little early.

But it has nothing to do with him.

He listened to the movement downstairs with his ears up, while taking away the bath towel, he sat on the sofa himself, and packed the clothes on the sofa.

Although things can be placed in the space, you still need to organize yourself.

Yu Zhiwen walked around downstairs without seeing Shen Liang or hearing any movement, so he knew that Shen Liang should be upstairs. With his sense of hearing, it is impossible not to hear himself come back, and now that there is no movement, then he must be angry.

He suddenly felt a little apprehensive.

He walked upstairs lightly, saw Shen Liang who was sorting things out on the sofa, turned his back to him and did not look back when he heard the movement.