64

Chapter 64: A Different Reunion

Seeing that he was getting closer and closer, but the sound of humming from his ears made him stop.

Shen Liang turned around and saw the monster behind him.

It was an adult-sized, long, round tusked pig, and it was also the most delicious mutant animal among all the mutant monsters, and it was one of the high-level monsters, each of which was no less than level six, and it was difficult to meet a single one.

Shen was very hungry for pork Liang silently took a step back and raised the knife.

At night, the cold wind gusts, Yu Zhiwen found a cave of a large creature, and after finally killing it, he occupied the entrance of the cave, and finally he could simply rest.

Outside the mouth of the cave is a boulder that can move naturally, and at this time the cold wind is pouring into it and making a strange sound. Yu Zhiwen was on fire, and the flames reflected his tired face, and now his powers were almost exhausted, so he could only rest for the time being.

Next to the fire, there were several apple cores, and his gaze faintly missed that person when he touched the apple cores.

This feeling of danger, he really didn't want it anymore.

Just thinking about it, there was a sudden sound of light footsteps outside.

Yu Zhiwen immediately became alert, propped up his body and stared outside the cave, the shadow outside the cave slowly approached, and from the size of the body, it could be seen that the person who came was at least not a monster, and... A little familiar?

The devil knows how he sensed the familiarity of the visitor through a shadow.

Shen Liang deliberately showed his voice, he walked around here for a long time before he found Yu Zhiwen's hiding place, the forest at night is really not good, the black lights are blinding, and there are many monsters.

The shadow stopped at the mouth of the cave, and Yu Zhiwen's heart beat violently, and there was already a faint answer in his heart that he couldn't believe.

"Hey, Brother Yu, it's so clever."

The young man's crisp voice jumped into his ears, as if he was still smiling, but this sound made Yu Zhiwen's whole person relax.

He unconsciously hooked the corners of his mouth, and rolled in his throat several times before saying, "Shen Liang? Hearing

that he also recognized himself, Shen Liang pushed the stone into the cave.

The cave still carries the smell of strange monsters, but because of the fire, it is much warmer than outside, and it is also very bright. Yu Zhiwen was sitting by the fire, his face looking much worse than the last time they separated.

"Why are you here?" He asked without thinking, but he felt that this was inappropriate, and immediately changed his words, "I mean... Quite a coincidence.

"It's not a coincidence, I came to you on purpose." Shen Liang walked to the fire and sat down, raised the watch in his hand, "What you gave me just happened to be useful." Knowing

that the other party understood that there was positioning inside, Yu Zhiwen was also a little embarrassed.

"It's you, why are you here?"

"Something went wrong." Yu Zhiwen shrugged, "You came alone?"

"Hmm." Shen Liang looked at him in a really bad state, so he said, "Are you hungry?" I killed a tusked pig on the way here, I heard that the meat tastes good, try it? "