4

Chapter 4: Newbie Rewards

The land of the farmland is very soft, and Shen Liang does not need to waste much effort to turn the soil, during which he also thought about it seriously, feeling that he was also too local and customary, so he was busy with work so quickly.

The work of loosening the soil is not strong or difficult, so even for a field the size of half an acre, Shen Liang successfully completed this task in one day.

He breathed a slight sigh of relief, threw the hoe in his hand aside, looked up at the sunset that had fallen obliquely, and returned to the wooden house and sat down a little tiredly. He casually touched the wet sweat on his forehead, puffed out his cheeks and exhaled a hot breath.

In front of the window of the wooden house, a few blades of grass quietly poke their heads out, reflecting the charming light in the setting sun.

[Congratulations to the host for completing the newbie task within 24 hours, the reward has been distributed to the system space, please check it! ]

009 announced the reward step by step, and then cheered: [Host hurry up and take a look at the newbie reward! ]

Listening to its expectant voice, Shen Liang sighed at the full vitality of the system, while opening the space according to the system's prompts: "Why, you don't know what the newbie reward is?"

[Well, except for a fixed few, the newbie rewards appear randomly! ]

Shen Liang raised his eyebrows slightly, and smiled hooked. Luck, he never lacked this kind of thing.

Sure enough, after he took out those rewards from the space, the system's slightly excited reading voice sounded.

[Congratulations to the host for getting rewards: newbie gift box, apple sapling, potato cubes, three-month newbie discount period, 100 points.]

【Host host! It's the seeds of fruits and vegetables! Very rare!

Before Shen Liang reacted, 009 was happy there, although there were no seeds that were too effective, but apple seeds were also very powerful, and the host's luck was very good, which was a good start.

Shen Liang, who had already developed some resistance to it, ignored it, but casually picked up a cloth bag on the table and a bundle of saplings, which were apple trees and potato chunks that could be grown.

"What is the three-month beginner offer?" He asked.

[Oh, this is that any points that the host spends on the system during these three months will have a discount]

"Oh, points are the currency of the system?"

【Yes!

Shen Liang pondered for a while, and then casually opened the newbie gift box given by the system.

[The newbie package is open... Congratulations to the host for getting the reward: wood system special ability, thirty bags of dry food, novice daily necessities, Kunlun Mountain map (incomplete)]

Fragmentary rewards jumped out of the box one after another, dazzling people to watch. Shen Liang looked at the box with colorful light expressionlessly, and at a glance, he saw the wood-based energy floating in the air with a pale green halo.

When he reads a book, he is very curious about those brilliant powers, but he does not envy much, because in his opinion, most of the things he can do with his powers can be done by himself, that is, there are some dangers.