50

Chapter 50: Detoxifying Strawberries

The system directly out of the points must save a lot of trouble, but Shen Liang didn't want to, there was really no need to make the backyard so good, and it was cheaper to get it yourself.

He went outside and called Xu Qiang, a powerful person, and asked him to move the debris inside with him. I chose the only bluestone slate brick in the store, and for less than a thousand points, I bought enough stone slabs to cover the backyard.

Together with Xu Qiang, he paved a perimeter on the dirt-covered ground, paved a road in the middle and around it, and the rest of the large area of land he was ready to experiment with planting.

At the same time, Yu Zhiwen has successfully penetrated deep into the swamp with his teammates.

There are many trees in the swamp, the light is cold and dark, the layers of leaves and shrubs completely isolate this place from the outside world, and there is a thin layer of mist floating inside, the cold wind is howling, and there are countless mosquitoes on the tall ancient trees.

"Snap!"

Slap the bloodsucking insects on his face again, Liu Gang is extremely irritable, these small bugs are still annoying in number, and they are always dangling in front of you if they can't catch anything.

Liu Xun glanced at his younger brother: "Bear with it, just go out in a few days." They

didn't have much insect repellent smoke left, most of them were left behind when they were chased by monsters, and now the rest can only support them at night, otherwise the mosquitoes at night can swallow them alive.

"I really don't know why the boss is coming here, there is nothing after walking for so long, and it is very troublesome." Someone complained.

"Quiet." Sun Shui had a cold face, and looked coldly at the person who had just spoken, "Walk a little longer, find a suitable place to stay, and rest." Calm

returned to the team.

Every piece of land in the swamp is very damp, and if you can't get it right, there is also biogas, and poisonous insects are even more common, and the loss of Bai Yaoyao did not follow this time, otherwise it will definitely be bad.

"Captain, you still have to give an explanation to the brethren when you go back this time." After calming the people in the team, Sun Shui frowned and walked to Yu Zhiwen's side.

"I know." Yu Zhiwen said, "There must be my reason for coming here. Other places have already been explored to some extent, and we can only pick up some cheap things for posterity. And danger in the swamp is dangerous, but no one dares to come in, such a dangerous place, I don't believe there are no treasures.

Sun Shui said: "It makes sense, I'll talk to them later."

"Hmm."

Finally, near two o'clock, they found a ground where a little light could be seen, and the land here was relatively hard enough to rest for a while.

"Stop and rest, eat."

Everyone relaxed, everyone found a place to sit, Liu Gang and Liu Xun spoke, and went to find a place to pee.

Liu Xun saw that he was not far away, so he helped Sun Shui distribute slices of bread to his teammates with confidence. In this harsh environment, being able to eat a fragrant slice of bread is the greatest relaxation for them.

Of course, a piece is not full, and it is only for them to taste.

Before the slices of bread were finished, Liu Gang on the side screamed.