115

Chapter 115: Captain Yu's lovesickness
Because he has not returned to manage the farm for a long time, some places are overgrown with weeds, and chickens, ducks, cattle and sheep are also running wantonly, but the crops are much better because of the care of mutated plants, and there is nothing to waste.

The farm was getting bigger and bigger, and it was already night when he returned from his rounds, returned to the log cabin, and looked at the empty house and sighed slightly.

It was really useless, so I just left and wanted to go back.

After resting overnight, Shen Liang went to the workshop the next day.

There is only one vacant place in the workshop, and the system upgrade does not know the Year of the Monkey, but Shen Liang still has three system workshops in his hands, all of which were drawn by lottery when completing the task.

[Originally, the system wanted to open the points lottery system, but because the host was too lucky, it was canceled]

This is when he finished the lottery, 009 was full of complaints.

Every time the host completes a task and spends points, he receives benefits. If the host is too lucky, the system loses money, which means that he also loses.

Shen Liang opened his backpack and looked at the three workshops inside, hesitant, not knowing which one to put in.

Now he has a bakery, a flour mill, a rice mill, a wine mill, a wine mill, an ice cream shop, a seasoning workshop and an ice cream workshop. There are still many types of workshops that are vacant.

The three workshops in his hands are: the meat jerky workshop, the dried fruit workshop and the cotton clothes workshop, which he lacks very much, and it is a pity to give up anyone.

Needless to say, jerky is similar to snacks, but jerky is easy to preserve, and there is no limit to the type, it is a necessity, dried fruit is even more so, cotton clothing workshop is not to mention, seeing that summer is almost over, soon winter will come.

The weather in the last days is impermanent, it is possible that today is summer, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow immediately turns to winter, and the time of winter is also divided into short and long periods, in the past three years, the longest winter year is the last year, and half of the year is winter.

Shen Liang was in the Dawning Base before, and also experienced cold weather, but it was not winter, the time was short, the most basic difference between winter and cold weather is that the snow in winter is very large, and in some shallow places, you can even bury a person.

The existence of the cotton clothing factory will bring a lot of convenience to the new base.

After thinking for a while, Shen Liang gave up the dried fruit workshop and chose the meat jerky workshop.

The cotton clothes factory can wait for the time being, and even if he chooses it, his cotton does not have enough stock and cannot be used for the time being.

It's still not enough.

After a while, Shen Liang saw that the first floor of the White Jade Palace was completely surrounded by workshops, making it full, and the system also gave him a point reward.

After doing all this, he went to see two intermediate plants, cherry and alcohol red seed, which grew well, but it was estimated that it was too short a problem, and so far it had not grown fruit, so he could not try.

In this way, Shen Liang stayed on the farm for five days in a row, working on the farm every day, occasionally exploring Kunlun Mountain with the Wolf King and his descendants, perfecting the map, and getting to know many residents on Kunlun Mountain.

The higher the level of the monsters, the higher the spiritual intelligence, and they know that Shen Liang's presence will improve the environment of Kunlun Mountain, so they are very friendly to him. Of course, there are also monsters that only kill and kill in their minds, all of which have been handled by the little blueberry in Shen Liang's hand.

In addition to patrolling the mountains, Shen Liang often took the camera he scooped from the hunter's association to shoot everywhere, Taolin and his cabin were photographed by him, and the growing and taller man-eating willow was also photographed by him in a handsome pose.

The camera didn't replace much film, but it was enough for him to use this time.

When he wanted to go back, he showed Yu Zhiwen, which could be regarded as indirectly sharing his Kunlun Mountain.

009 saw all this in his eyes and was worried. No wonder he heard his predecessors say that falling in love with the host would seriously affect the progress of the task, and he now believes it.

His host not only affects the progress of the mission, but also needs to tell others about such an important event as the farm!

The people at the new base recently found that the base commander's mood in the past two days was a bit cloudy.

He often ran to the grocery store in the Hunters Association, and rarely had his soft smile on his face, and sometimes his subordinates made a little mistake, and he kept correcting it.

It's simply a moving battery, which means where to fight without stopping.

So in the past two days, even Liu Xun and Liu Gang and the two brothers were terrified, only Sun Shui was expressionless beside him, even if he was angry, he reported things as usual.

"Everyone says you're menopausal." Sun Shui looked at the person sitting in front of him eating watermelon with lost eyes, and laughed wantonly, "I look quite similar."

He ate his own watermelon, and Shen Liang gave him that he was not willing to eat himself, and it turned out to be cheaper for him.

Yu Zhiwen was too lazy to pay attention to him.

"I said, you are such an adult, why did you leave Shen Liang for a few days like losing your soul, and you can't do without him?" Sun Shuidao, "Still relying on me?"

Yu Zhiwen glanced at the room: "This is clearly for the base office, I don't rely on you." "

"...... Okay, why don't you go home, didn't you want to go back before, and you didn't want to stay longer for a second? That's

because there is Shen Liang at home, and now that he is gone, what is he still doing there.

Yu Zhiwen returned to silence, and Sun Shui also knew what he was thinking, so he was not polite with him, and said directly: "Shen Liang, this person has many secrets, you better keep some eyes."

Looking at his current appearance, it is estimated that as long as Shen Liang says something, he can send the base out.

"I know."

"I know that you still don't pay attention, this base was built by you with hard work, it was you who spent three years, for the sake of one person, it is not worth it." Sun Shui was very calm about this matter, although he also felt that Shen Liang was good. But in front of the base, Shen Liang is nothing.

Yu Zhiwen shook his head: "You don't understand him."

"You know?" Sun Shui was a little angry.

"I understand." Yu Zhiwen was very confident, and a sentence made Sun Shuiqi roll his eyes, "You don't have to care, what you are worried about will not happen."

"I hope so."

Seeing Sun Shui being angry with himself, Yu Zhiwen returned to his senses and sighed slightly.

Of course, he understood Sun Shui's concerns, but let alone him, even himself, he didn't know how he cared so much about a person, even if he hid so many things from himself, he was willing to do so.

Perhaps, they all took out their sincerity to show each other, they have not known each other for a long time, but they have experienced more than anyone, so that the feelings will not be fragile.

Yu Zhiwen thought a lot, then sighed, picked up a large spoonful of watermelon and stuffed it into his mouth, this waiting taste is really uncomfortable.

If there is a next time, he can't help but look for someone!