139

Chapter 139: Change

Here, the two people were catching up with the helicopter that Sun Shui had prepared in the morning, boarding and leaving, Shen Liang stood on the helicopter, watching the experimental base with a small area below turn into a sea of fire.

The orange flame and the blue flame burned alternately, igniting the seeds planted by the devil pepper, and the pitch-black smoke rose into the sky, emitting an unpleasant smell.

Yu Zhiwen's flame is not sticky, just fueling, but the fire of the devil pepper is different, it will burn this base clean, without leaving a trace.

"What's wrong?" Yu Zhiwen looked down at him, hugged him from behind and asked, "Are you tired?"

"Not tired, just wondering if they can get out of here." Shen Liang said that when they left, Yu Zhiwen had already released those who were not corpsed, along with Yu Luoluo and Chen Heng. Those who have no salvation have all burned a fire, which can be regarded as a relief for them.

Otherwise, if they are all allowed to run out, the Dawning Base will definitely usher in a large tide of corpses, and the number of zombies and monsters here is quite a lot, and it will be a disaster to run out.

"Inseparable, that's their life."

"It's useless! All of them are useless guys! In

the Dawning Base, Xu Feng's crazy voice passed through the door, harsh and ugly, and none of those powerful people dared to be angry, for fear that he would be angered at this time.

"The base chief is so angry."

A person came from outside the door neatly dressed, wearing a spotless suit, and white gloves on his hands, looking at him outside the door in an indifferent tone.

When the other superpowers saw this person, they all left with great interest.

Xu Feng's hysterical voice suddenly stopped, he looked at the person who walked in, rarely closed his voice a little stunned, and sat on the sofa with a red face: "You... There you are.

"Well, I heard that Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen came to dawn, so I specially came to see how you fell." The person who came walked over gently, revealing a familiar face, it was Gan Xuan, who had also struggled to survive in the Dawning Base before.

"He... It was they who burst in out of nowhere! Eighth-level powers, we can't resist, you can't blame me for this..."

Gan Xuan nodded, not surprised: "I know, and I won't blame you." After all, you are far worse than them. Shen

Liang, that was the person he wanted, if Xu Feng caught it easily, it would be too boring.

"You, what do you mean?"

"Meaning, you better take care of yourself first, it is estimated that in a few days, this news about the base may come out, you better find a hiding place first."

After Gan Xuan finished speaking, he left him without hesitation and walked out, leaving Xu Feng to sit there alone, stunned for a while before suddenly waking up, and quickly began to pack up his things.

No, he has to leave first and hide from the limelight for the time being. Otherwise, the families of those supernatural beings would definitely kill him at all costs when they knew that he did this.

On the helicopter, Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen had changed their clothes and took a bath, and returned to their refreshing appearance.

"I feel useless this time, and somehow I got people out." Shen Liang looked at Yu Zhiwen and was very depressed.