134

Chapter 134: Teammates Meet

"How do I know if your message is accurate?" Yu Zhiwen asked with a deliberate smile.

The shopkeeper chuckled: "The little brother said and laughed, no informant recommended me here, and the average person didn't know that I still did this business."

"It makes sense, it's not a big deal for me to find you, I'm just curious, is there anything strange in the base recently?" "There are so many strange things, what do you mean?"

Yu Zhiwen pondered for a while and said, "I remember that I was injured when I went out before, and it was a female psychic in the base who treated me, and her psychic ability was very special. But when I came back this time, I couldn't see her everywhere, so I wanted to ask, did she leave the base? If she left the base, where did she go?

If it was not safe to ask directly about the kidnapping of the superpower, Shen Liang sat next to him and listened carefully, knowing that Yu Zhiwen asked this out of caution, and everything was still careful.

Stallman smiled deeply: "I do know something about this, but..."

"The price is negotiable, my brother is not bad crystal nucleus!" Shen Liang deliberately changed his tone to lighter, and said with the attitude of the landlord, "That powerful person is so good, long and good-looking, if I find her, I can let her treat me again!"

"In that case, I won't keep it private." The stall owner said, "A sixth-grade crystal nucleus, I will tell you everything I know."

"I hope you can also say the news that satisfies us." Yu Zhiwen decisively took out the crystal nucleus and gave it to him.

"Please rest assured, those of us who are in a small business dare not offend a high-level supernatural like you." The stall owner smiled, then looked down and took the paper and began to write something.

Some things are inconvenient to say, and they all understand it.

So Yu Zhiwen and Shen Liang also took the opportunity to stroll around, bought some strange things, and when he went back, the stall owner had already closed the stall, handed the paper to them and left, saying that the crystal nucleus was enough for him to eat and drink dashingly for half a month.

The goal was achieved, and they did not stay any longer and hurriedly left the black market.

At this time, it was just getting dark, and tomorrow they were going to meet their new teammates and start their mission.

Back in his room, Yu Zhiwen and Shen Liang looked at the words inside, and this look really knew a little tricky.

"The two disappeared in the outer hospital, and no one has seen them since, and the inner layer has never heard of them. So either they're doing it too hidden, or they're not in the inner layer at all, and they're probably still in that hospital. Shen Liang said.

"Well, so we're going to the hospital." Yu Zhiwen said, "There may be some place in the hospital where Tibetans can be tidied." With

such a big place in the base, it couldn't be easier to hide two people. However, the base commander will definitely not be assured that the two of them are together, and he will definitely send many people to guard it. So as long as they find out where there is an abnormality, they can go and investigate.

"This matter is not urgent, I will talk to Long Zheng later, let him arrange it."

Yu Zhiwen and Shen Liang are not full-time looking for people, and it is of course the best way to rescue two people without scaring the snake, but if it really reaches the last step, he doesn't care about tearing his face with him.

"Good." Shen Liang also didn't want to risk saving two people who had sneered or used him, it would be better.

"It's over, okay, you go wash and sleep." Yu Zhiwen said, "Rest early, and get up early tomorrow."

Shen Liang made a gesture and went to the bathroom with his clothes.

Another night of restlessness, the next day the two went to the hunter's association, waiting for a short time before waiting for their teammates this time.

With Shen Liang, there were six people in total.

The other four people, two are girls, two are middle-aged men, all are level six superpowers, especially the two sister flowers, their bodies are well-proportioned and not too thin, their appearance is clean, and they are very eye-catching.

After a few people introduced it, Shen Liang found that only Yu Zhiwen and another girl here were level six superpowers, and the rest were level five.

Originally, when they heard that he was a level six powerhouse, their attitude was very enthusiastic, and even the level six female power had seen it. But when she heard that she also brought a brother who tow the oil bottle, she looked a little dissatisfied.

The sixth-level female supernatural was straightforward and fast-talking, and she also had the confidence of her own power, so she raised her head with disdain and said to him: "Shallow Wen, even if you are a sixth-level superpower, you can't go out on a mission with a tow oil bottle, right?"

Yu Zhiwen was stunned for a moment before she reacted that she was talking about herself, and the name would not be used to it for a while.

It was this stunned look, and the others also thought that he would not defend his younger brother, and also followed: "That is, you can think about it for your brother, if there is really any danger, he must be the first person to be injured."

"I'll protect him." Yu Zhiwen returned to his senses and said coldly.

The sixth-level female supernatural said: "We are here for a mission this time, not to play, please figure it out?"

Shen Liang looked at these people left and right, and the smile at the corner of his mouth never let go, he had actually been mentally prepared for this.

Yu Zhiwen also ignored them, but was annoyed by them before saying, "My brother has the ability to protect himself, and he doesn't need you to save him, nor does he need you to say anything." Seeing

this, the others did not dare to say anything, for fear of offending the sixth-level supernatural of others, but the woman was a little indignant, and secretly thought to herself: "It's a pity, a good person has a brain problem." Going out to do tasks and taking his brother with him, he is not a three-year-old child, and he needs your brother to breastfeed?

Saying that, she also gave Shen Liang a fierce glance and threatened: "You'd better not hold us back, otherwise I will definitely be unkind to you."

"If you say a word of bad mouth, I don't think we need to go to this mission." Yu Zhiwen looked at her coldly and said, "A sixth-level earth system powerhouse, the task you set?" The task clearly states that I can bring my family, how, it seems that this rule is set by you?

"I..."

The

sixth-level female psychic's face was white and red by his words, and the earth system was a defensive and auxiliary power, naturally not comparable to his attack system. But she originally thought that he would give her a face for the sake of being a sixth-level female superpower, but she didn't expect him to be so merciless.

It's incomprehensible! No wonder they are all level six powers, and they can only stay in the outer layer!

"Okay sister, you better stop talking." The fifth-level female supernatural beside her grabbed him and whispered, "This is not in a hurry, you first dissipate your qi."

"I want you to take care of it!" Although the female psychic was angry, she did not continue to entangle.

Their words were very loud, but they were still easy to hear for the superpowers. However, Yu Zhiwen Shen Liang didn't seem to hear it, and said, "Can you go now?"

"It's okay, the people are already together."