140

Chapter 140: Back to Base

"You should also be clear about the back, it is estimated that after this incident, you will not let the young stay in the team anymore."

"Well, it won't." Yu Zhiwen said unceremoniously, "You are not welcome at the Freshman Base. Bai

Yaoyao's face became even more ugly, if she was separated from Yu Zhiwen's protection, she really didn't know what to do with Han Lu. The two women of them, neither of them is an attacker, how can they live in this apocalypse?

Even if you barely survive, it is better to live than to die. She has always understood that she has been able to live so well until now because she met Yu Zhiwen.

"I see." Unexpectedly, Han Lu's attitude was unusually calm, as if she had expected it, "Then find a place to put us down." Today's matter, as long as we live for one day, we will definitely find an opportunity to repay you.

Shen Liang only felt that this heroine was a bit of a heroine, so he ridiculed 009 in his heart: It seems that this is going to become an inspirational heroine?

009: [That's a strong heroine, the heroine has a great life]

Since they were self-aware, Yu Zhiwen didn't say much to them, but in vain, after Han Lu whispered a few words to her, she walked to Shen Liang's side, bowed her head to him, and said, "I'm sorry, I was wrong before."

Shen Liang blinked, a little surprised: "It's okay, you have retribution anyway, no need to apologize to me."

"You just have to remember that from now on, you and we don't owe each other."

The helicopter found an open space in the air to stop, Shen Liang looked around, and said: "This is near the Qiuyu base, Lin Qiuyu and we know each other, this base is good, you can go inside and start again." The

heroine can't be offended, and he doesn't bother to curry favor, but proper goodwill can still be given, Shen Liang is very clear about the benefits of sending charcoal in the snow, and saying two words has nothing to lose him.

The expression on Han Lu's face was faintly unable to see any fluctuations, but he still nodded slightly to thank Shen Liang.

"Let's go." Yu Zhiwen appeared behind Shen Liang, took his hand and walked back to the helicopter.

Sun Shui looked at the two and sighed, he didn't expect things to develop like this, Bai Yaoyao is also an old man in the team after all, but because of this confused friend of his own, he fell here, it is really not worth it.

However, he sighed in his heart, he would not put emotions on his face, and still said coldly as always: "Good luck to the two."

"Thank you." Han Lu's face was cold, and it seemed that he had grown up a lot overnight, and his petite and thin body in the past gave Bai Xiaoxiao a completely different feeling. This made her both strange and expectant.

It seems that with her, even if only the two of them are outside, they will not be afraid.

"Also, this is given to you by Base Chief Yu Zhiwen and Store Manager Shen, I wish you can survive." Sun Shui handed them a space storage device. Their storage was taken away by Xu Feng a long time ago, and now they are penniless.

Han Lu hesitantly took it, and this time without waiting for her to thank her, Sun Shui had already returned to the plane.

The helicopter ascended to the dragon, and the wind blew the long hair of the two, leaving a silence soon after.

"Lulu, what are we going to do now..." Looking at the dangerous places around him, Bai Yaoyao was a little panicked.

Han Lu forced a gentle smile to her: "Don't worry, our power level is very high, low-level monsters don't dare to come over, it's okay." Now let's find a place to change your clothes, it's too inconvenient.

Bai Yaoyao was stunned: "Lulu, aren't you only wearing a white skirt?"

Han Lu smiled: "It's no longer the same." Don't

worry, if you don't flinch to accompany me when something happens to me, then I can't let you suffer with me anymore."

"Let's go, follow me."

"In the end, it is a water system and a healing system, it is estimated that you will not live for a few days if you leave it, boss, why do you send a space storage device for nothing?" Someone in the plane asked.

"How do you know that people may live longer than you if they are not long." Yu Zhiwen spoke unceremoniously, but he had seen the good fortune of that woman, and she would be fine if anyone had something. Maybe you can really live.

At this time, Shen Liang beside him yawned boredly.

"Hurry up, when will you get to the base!" Yu Zhiwen immediately became fierce.

Shen Liang yawned.

"Hurry up! I didn't see that our base chief's wife was sleepy! "Someone followed behind.

"That is, our base commander is distressed when he sees it."

Shen Liang couldn't laugh or cry, so he could only let them ridicule, but those eyes had a shallow smile and looked at Yu Zhiwen.

"After going out this time, there will be nothing to do."

"It's gone." Yu Zhiwen said with a smile, but he secretly denied in his heart that his big thing had not yet begun.

He wanted to let the whole world know that Shen Liang was his, although it might be naïve to think so, but Yu Zhiwen wanted to do it.

Maybe others have to worry about doing this, what if they break up with him later? Wouldn't it be humiliating. But he never had the idea of breaking up and leaving the person in front of him, and he decided that a person could only be this person, and he didn't think about separating from him.

Finally, before night came, the two successfully returned to the base.

Everyone first rested, gathered together for a meal, and that night Shen Liang was grabbed by Yu Zhiwen on the bed for a while, and kissed Shen Liang's whole body soft before letting him go.

Later, Shen Liang, who was sober, was depressed and applied ice water to his mouth, and after returning, he stared at Yu Zhiwen, who had a satisfied face, and sharpened his fangs: "You belong to a dog?"

Yu Zhiwen pulled the person by his side with a smile, and said softly in a slightly hoarse voice: "What you say I am is what it is, anyway, I am yours." The

tips of Shen Liang's ears were slightly red, and his heartbeat began to speed up involuntarily. He found that no matter when he was, he could not resist this person's provocation, and his willpower was really too weak.

"Then I'm yours too." After Shen Liang finished speaking, he felt a little ashamed, so he remedied it later, "Okay, go to sleep quickly, tomorrow I will go to the store to see how the second floor is doing, hurry to open."

Yu Zhiwen was not attracted by his diversion, answered indiscriminately twice, and put his head into his neck and took a deep breath.

The smell of the boy's body is very good, with a faint grass and wood fragrance, I don't know if it is body odor or the soap he used, the smell is very comfortable.

"How, have something on your mind?" Shen Liang keenly sensed that something was wrong with him, and his tone softened.

Yu Zhiwen's eyes moved slightly, "It's nothing, it's just thinking about what to do with the aftermath of the Dawning Base." That Xu Feng ran quickly and didn't catch it, and the current Dawning Base is an empty shell. "It's certainly not a good idea to have a base commander in a base, but he doesn't have a better candidate.

"...... Let's take a look again, how about sending Sun Shui over. "It's

also an idea." Yu Zhiwen pondered. But what he was really worried about was not this, the information he sent to find out was not equal to the information he knew, so he didn't know what was credible.

Still for nowDon't tell Shen Liang, after all, he is also someone he knows.