133

Chapter 133: The Black Market

Okay, it's pretty comfortable anyway. Shen Liang compromised.

In this way, the two did not get up until noon, and after washing, Shen Liang sat on the dining table in the pajamas that Yu Zhiwen gave him, and took out the food he had prepared a long time ago.

Various stuffed steamed buns and processed tofu brain.

Yu Zhiwen was heated with fire energy, and the two ate beautifully.

After eating and drinking, they changed into shabby clothes again, made slightly dirty, and prepared to go out.

Their main task today is to go to the black market.

The location of the black market is in a dilapidated building, which is similar to the one they currently live in, dirty and inconspicuous, and if Guo Ergou did not lead the way, they would have been difficult to find here.

"This is already the largest black market outside, and it's best to cover your face in the end after entering, so I won't go in." After Guo Ergou led the way, he said goodbye to the two and left in a hurry.

Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen looked at each other, first found a corner to change clothes, and then found a hat pocket to block themselves, afraid that it would not be tight, they also found a mask and covered their mouths.

That's it's safe.

After dressing up, the two looked at each other again, confirming that they could not easily recognize who the other party was, and then entered with confidence.

The entrance to the black market is in the stairwell, push open the door, and inside is the entrance to the black market.

The black market is not rare now, so it is free to enter, and there is no need for those moths before, that is, unreasonable is the first place, in all black markets, there are his own reasons and rules. One of the most common rules is that the law of the jungle preys on the strong, and the strong is the greatest.

So it can also be said that this is the real dark zone in the apocalypse, so far, the black market is not governed by any base, because no base can leave the black market trade, all contraband is here.

What's more, behind some black markets, the base is supporting.

"Follow me after you go in and try not to talk." Yu Zhiwen pulled him into his arms and said, "Your voice is too recognizable, I'm afraid someone will rob you."

Shen Liang chuckled: "What are you talking about, although there are many transactions that sell people, most of them are women, and I am not afraid."

"That's not okay, men also sell it." Yu Zhiwen led him into the black market, and suddenly regretted, "I already knew that I wouldn't have brought you in."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, come on."

The black market, in fact, is in a large black shed, and the broken building is just a corridor, and there are many blood stains on the edge of the corridor, but it is still clean.

The top of the black shed is very high, and as far as the eye can see, the entire black market is full of tightly covered people, even if the two suddenly walk in from the entrance, some are just a few shopkeepers glance twice.

The black market is very lively, but you can't hear a sound from outside the broken building, and it seems that a sound suppression system is installed here.

Shen Liang silently looked at everything, and at this time, Yu Zhiwen had already taken a look at their current location and situation, and walked towards the black market.

Shen Liang also hid the curiosity in his eyes, of course, he had seen a lot of black markets in his previous life, and even he had many black markets under his own hands, which were much taller than here. But there are more ruffians inside, and in recent years, there are not many people who really dare to kill people at will, and it is not as bloody as the black market here.

"What do you want?" Yu Zhiwen did not rush to find someone, but first walked around in front of the stall with Shen Liang.

"I'll take a look first." Shen Liang said with a smile.

The things sold in the black market are much richer than outside, not only rare food, but also plant seeds that Shen Liang has always wanted before, and even some mutant beast eyes and human eyes, all kinds of strange things can be seen.

Walking through a long street, there is a very empty place in front, you can see many iron cages placed there, and a few people with long knives in their hands are standing there with their hands around their chests, their eyes sharp.

High-level superpowers, at least level five or above.

Shen Liang's gaze was on the knife in his hand again, and he smiled at 009 in his heart: This knife is a bit inferior, and it is not as good as the novice knife given by the system.

[Of course, the black technology of the system is much stronger than this world.

Shen Liang raised his eyebrows: black technology? The world?

【...... Ahaha, host I went to watch TV, you hurry up to complete the task!

Watching 009 escape, Shen Liang did not pursue it, in fact, he had already understood when he crossed here, this world is not only his world. Add in the existence of 009, and he is even more certain.

But that's none of his business. If before he met Yu Zhiwen, he might still have the idea of returning to his original world, but now he has no idea at all.

He wasn't sure if Yu Zhiwen could follow him and leave, so forget it, where to live or not?

Perhaps Shen Liang looked at this person for a little longer, and after the man found out, his eyes shot over with a thorn, but he was frightened back by the slightly cold gaze of the man in black next to him.

It's like a snail out of its shell, and the subconscious reaction is to retract.

Shen Liang retracted his gaze carelessly, and looked at Yu Zhiwen with a smile when he looked over.

When the two walked in, they found that these cages were filled with all kinds of living creatures, including rare mutant tigers, and clumps of mutant snakes... There are even zombies roaring in cages.

Shen Liang looked at a zombie cage and wrote in front of it: Level five zombie pet, absolutely obedient, the words were even more speechless.

Treating zombies as pets, are you tired of living?

Walking to the back, Yu Zhiwen suddenly pulled his hat pocket down and whispered, "Don't look up, let's go quickly."

Shen Liang's heart suddenly lifted, thinking that he had encountered something, so he dragged his clothes and left quickly.

As everyone knows, Yu Zhiwen just saw some dirty things.

The surrounding cages have been replaced with beautiful women and men of all appearances, all naked, and the eyes of the people outside are also very blatant, as if they want to take away the soul.

This kind of scene, Yu Zhiwen is really a little disgusting no matter how many times he has seen it, and he must not dirty his cool eyes.

Just like that, the two quickly walked to the news of the black market.

"Two little brothers, what do you want to know?"

In front of a hidden stall, the stall owner looked at a fifth-grade crystal nucleus handed over by the two, took it very crisply, and did not ask them what they wanted to buy, but went straight to the point.

These things on his stall are all bargains, and this fifth-grade crystal nucleus is worth money, so they can only do it for news.