66

Chapter 66: Rainy Night

"Then look around first, and come back when it's a big deal." Shen Liang glanced at the cave where they stayed overnight, and found that the terrain here is high, even if there is heavy rain, it will not be flooded, "In fact, the terrain here is quite good, it is quite difficult to find this kind of cave again."

Yu Zhiwen readily agreed.

The two walked out, but they really didn't find anything better, and it was getting darker, and seeing that the rain was coming, they couldn't go back to the city for a while.

No way, they walked back together, and they killed a lot of monsters on the way, but unfortunately there are no mutant monsters that can be eaten well, and the fangs pig is not something that can be met if you want to meet.

"Boom—" A bolt of lightning slashed overhead, and strands of blue lightning bifurcated in the air, bringing a loud bang.

Knowing that it was going to rain, Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen hurriedly picked up the wood collected around them and rushed to the cave.

Sure enough, it didn't take long for heavy rain to pour in, and Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen were completely drenched, but fortunately it was not far from the cave, and they quickly hid in again.

Shen Liang quickly closed the boulder at the door, and the cave was suddenly dark.

A little flame ignited from Yu Zhiwen's body, and soon the fire was lit and began to rise.

The clothes were wet, and Shen Liang took off his coat: "Can the fire system dry it?"

Yu Zhiwen took the clothes and dried them honestly, and then handed them to him: "You come over, I'll help you dry the other clothes."

Shen Liang trotted over and sat across from him, Yu Zhiwen's palm gently pressed against his back, the hot but not burning temperature in his hand rose, and after a while, a burst of water vapor rose on Shen Liang's body, and then touched his clothes and hair as dry as ever.

"The technology is good." Shen Liang praised, this kind of control over supernatural energy, not everyone will do.

Yu Zhiwen smiled: "My skills have always been very good.

Shen Liang felt that this sentence had some other meaning, and replied unwillingly: "I'm also fine."

"Oh." Yu Zhiwen's oh said this oh is meaningful, and there are a few small waves behind it, I am afraid that Shen Liang will not understand what he means.

Shen Liang glared at him and muttered, "Try it another day!"

"Okay." Yu Zhiwen raised his eyebrows and got a blank eye from the teenager again.

This heavy rain continued until late at night, during which Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen were trapped in the cave, and they could only chat without a ride.

Seeing that it was almost time for dinner, Shen Liang took out the remaining fangs pig and prepared to cook.

This time, he took out the rice.

"You planted this?" Yu Zhiwen looked at the rice grains in his hand, all of them were full and crystalline, not like rice, but like some kind of art, not at all like old rice grains with an ugly yellow and musty smell.

"Hmm." Shen Liang nodded, this is also one of the rewards for the system to rise to the fourth level, he has only eaten it once, and all the rest is used to plant it. Man's love for rice is unstoppable, and it is not sold in stores, so he rarely eats it.

That is, after planting for two months and having surplus grain, he will take it out and squander it.

In two months, the rice harvest was high and fast, so he already ate rice often when he was on the farm in the later years, and now he is not too hungry for it. It was only taken out for Yu Zhiwen to eat, and also to accompany tonight's dishes.

He doesn't prepare simple grilled meat anymore, he wants to eat braised pork and sweet and sour ribs!

But he won't do it.

After telling Yu Zhiwen this idea, Yu Zhiwen took the kitchen supplies in his hand funny: "I'll come."

"Will you?"

"Of course." Yu Zhiwen is still very confident in his cooking skills, "You wait to eat."

He said so, Shen Liang gave way and took the water to wash the rice, looking at his back squatting at the entrance of the cave, Yu Zhiwen frowned and thought about how to willingly turn people into his base, this is a rare good opportunity.

At dinner, the rich smell of meat burst from the cave, and the hungry surrounding monsters screamed, but because they were afraid of the two high-level superpowers inside, they did not dare to approach, so they had to silently smell the fragrance.

Because he stewed a lot of meat, Shen Liang was worried that he would not be able to cook directly after going to the city, and in the second half of the night, he and Yu Zhiwen painstakingly made a lot of rice balls to take away, and did not rest until late at night.

The sound of light breathing sounded, intertwined with the sound of wood burning.

Yu Zhiwen looked down at the boy's sleeping face close at hand, his red lips pursed lightly, his good-looking eyes and gentle forehead were covered by broken hair, his body curled up, and he did not let his guard down when he fell asleep.

His fingers gently wrapped a few strands of hair on his forehead, and even with such a small movement, the already sleeping boy seemed to notice something, and moved vigilantly, forcing him to let go of his hand again.

Only in this case is the teenager wary like a doomsday man.

The heart that wanted to eat tofu was suppressed, Yu Zhiwen sighed and did not bother him, and began to plan the route for tomorrow's outing.

In fact, this place is not too far from Sjiang City, but it is a little difficult to return the same way, because when he came, the rats had already awakened all the high-level monsters that could be attracted. The risk of going back was too great, Shen Liang was here, and he did not dare to take risks.

Instead of this, it is better to take him to another city, although the danger level there is also high, but close to another large base, Shen Liang should really want to go. It is that the base master there was opposite to himself in his previous life, and although he had not met in this life, no one could guarantee his meaning.

Early the next morning, although the sky outside was still dark and wanted to rain, both chose to leave the cave and try to go to the human territory.

It had just rained, when the monsters were active, and they didn't want to encounter something extremely dangerous in the forest, which was much more dangerous than the city.

"What's the name of the other city you're talking about?" Early in the morning, Yu Zhiwen had already told Shen Liang his plan, and Shen Liang readily agreed.

"S Xining City, not far from the Autumn Rain Base." Yu Zhiwen looked at him and said.

Shen Liang was slightly stunned in his heart, it turned out to be this place.

S Xining City, listening to the prefix, you know that it is also a city with a high risk factor, but behind this city, there is also a large base, which is the early rain base, and it is also one of the best in the large base. At least in front of him, the Dawning Base could only bow his head and admit it.

Not only that, the base commander of the Early Rain Base is also the biggest villain of this book, and it is also the biggest stumbling block in the feelings of the male protagonist.

Shen Liang wanted to prompt him something, but when he watched, this villain had only been playing tricks behind his back, and had not yet revealed his true face, he only knew a name and an identity, and now he just wanted to say nothing and couldn't say anything.

However, they just went to S Xining City, which is still far from the Autumn Rain Base, and even if they go to the Autumn Rain Base, it is not so easy to meet the base leader.

Thinking so, Shen Liang was much relieved.