100

Chapter 100: Troublemaking

But when she heard that ice cream was sold, Tao Xuemei felt that some memories that she had deliberately forgotten before instantly came out of her mind, which made her excited a little irrational, today, she will buy a taste anyway!

But it was sold out, and there was not one left! And it's so tempting to watch others eat it!

Looking at the person in charge with an apologetic look, Tao Xuemei endured and endured, still did not make trouble, but did not leave directly, she asked about the business hours, ready to wait here until the next day to open.

She was so crazy that when the door opened the next day, she would definitely taste what it tasted like, and if she fooled people with something inconspicuous, she would definitely not let this store go.

Fortunately, it is not difficult for her alone to accept this consequence, such powerful people gather more and more, which makes Long Key and Xiao Shuishui helpless, these are high-level powers, and the attitude is very good and can't fault anything, they... No way.

Fortunately, Shen Liang quickly rushed over, and Xiao Shuishui and Long Key greeted him as if he saw a savior.

"Store manager!"

Shen Liang rubbed his face and forced himself to return to his senses.

At this look, he found that there were many superpowers standing in the store, and he looked around, all of them were high-level superpowers, and it seemed that he had not seen these high-level superpowers in the base, they should be from foreign bases.

"Are you the manager of this store?" Someone asked.

Shen Liang nodded and smiled friendly: "Yes, welcome, what do you need to buy?" Many

of the supernatural beings glanced at each other, and no one spoke for a while.

They came here with the intention of provoking trouble, wanting to cause trouble for this store, because there were people with red eyes above, and this time they also came with a tentative heart.

But I didn't expect that the store manager of this store is a seventh-level superpower, although I don't know his supernatural attributes, but the seventh and sixth levels are a huge watershed, a seventh-level superpower, that is, the water system without attack power can release water and drown people alive.

No one wants to offend a level seven powerhouse, not to mention that they still have many level five powerhouses here.

Seeing that they were righteous in the staff, but they were all instigated in front of the main lord, Tao Xuemei snorted coldly and stepped forward: "Hello store manager, is ice cream still in stock?"

Shen Liang glanced at this special woman, and then nodded: "There are goods, I am here to add goods."

Tao Xuemei became interested at this and urged: "Then you quickly add goods!"

Shen Liang called Xiao Shuishui, went to the ice storage with her, put down the large number of ice creams and left, returning to the store.

"Wait a minute, the clerk is loading the goods." Shen Liang said to her.

Tao Xuemei felt very good about him, so she also nodded to him friendly, still thinking of ice cream in her heart, and her eyes couldn't stop glancing at the freezer.

Shen Liang saw that this woman really wanted to buy ice cream, so he didn't care about her anymore, but set his eyes on those who had been following the wind in the store, but now there was no movement.