114

Chapter 114: You are my rule

After leaving Long Zheng's room, Shen Liang met Yu Zhiwen standing in the corridor on the second floor.

He walked over quickly and said unexpectedly, "When did you come?" Doesn't it mean to come late?

Yu Zhimei took his hand and said with a smile: "I also just arrived, how did you know that I would come later, Long Zheng and you said?"

Shen Liang nodded and quietly squeezed his hand.

"Then you should know what is going on." Yu Zhiwen said, "Let's talk as you go." "Good

."

Yu Zhiwen's hand is larger than his own, although the same finger bones are clear and good-looking, but there are some calluses between the palms and fingers, so that calluses not only do not make people feel uncomfortable, but also give Shen Liang a strong sense of security.

It was the first time he had this experience, and it was new and happy.

The two walking hand in hand is still very noticeable, they are both big red people in the base, even if Shen Liang intends to let the clerks not reveal his identity, but he has nothing to come to the store, and occasionally he will be bumped by a few customers, and the news of this coming and going spread.

Yu Zhiwen is not to mention, the base commander of the base is different from other base commanders, his affinity is relatively high, and people are not so elusive, and he can often be seen in the base.

"Oh my God, am I right? Is that Manager Shen and Base Manager? How did they hold hands?

The female psychic

on the side watched them come down from the second floor and walked to the first floor, "Isn't this a normal thing?"

"Where is normal?"

"At first glance, you don't stay at the base very often." The female supernatural stopped and said to her companion, "As long as we see the base leader in the base, there is an 80% probability that we can see the store chief Shen by his side, and we have long seen that there is something between them."

"This matter, the base is all rumored, we still have their CP powder in the base!"

"c... cp powder?! The man was completely stunned, and he was surprised to hear this strange and familiar word, "When are you still engaged in star chasing?"

"What's wrong with this, I think it's very good, otherwise there is no spiritual entertainment in the base every day, you look at them, how worthy ah~" "

I see that you are helpless."

What others said, Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen didn't hear a word, maybe it was the first time to hold hands, they kept holding hands stupidly until they went to the first floor to get the second floor key, and returned to the second floor to open the door, only to regretfully let go of their hands.

Shen Liang felt that his palms were sweaty, a little embarrassed, but he didn't know that Yu Zhiwen was not much better than him.

There were many rooms on the second floor, each with the same appearance, the two of them found a large room in the middle, and after choosing it, they called someone to come and decorate, and while waiting, they sat on the steps of the room and talked about what they had just not finished.

"The few people in the team are Bai Yaoyao and Han Lu, they have been gone for some days." Although Yu Zhiwen didn't like Han Lu very much, Bai Yaoyao was a person in his team, and as long as he was still a person in his team, he would not leave it alone.