97

Chapter Ninety-Seven: Yu Flickering

I'm afraid that only the freshman base dares to be so crazy, but people have the capital, can study how to grow things, and can make it into fresh food, which is people's largest and unique capital.

Yu Zhiwen drew a lot of future pies for everyone on the radio, and Shen Liang almost believed it, but then again, what the male protagonist said, there is nothing that cannot be done later.

Follow the male protagonist to have sugar to eat, this is an inevitable law.

Looking at the others, sure enough, one by one, they all showed a look of approval, no wonder Yu Zhiwen said that he needed to run in person for something, his affinity with his mouth and voice was really suitable for doing this kind of thing.

A flicker, a quasi.

On the radio, another gentle female voice repeated the content of the broadcast, and Shen Liang did not listen to it anymore, and drove to the Hunters Association. It was empty, only a few people in his shop, who left soon after shopping.

When there were no customers in the store, Shen Liang went in.

"Store manager." The clerks greeted each other.

"You're welcome, just be a regular guest." Shen Liang said, "Let's close the door now, our business hours need to be changed." "Good

." The acting store manager in the store, Xiao Shuishui, who was also another sixth-level superpower, answered, and then quickly arranged for the others to rest.

Shen Liang told her the time to adjust, opening the door at seven o'clock in the evening, closing at seven in the morning, and resting the rest of the time, completely reversing the time.

Xiao Shuishui immediately understood: "Is this to coincide with the time of the base?"

She also always thought that this store belonged to the base, and Shen Liang was the person sent by the base to be responsible.

"Yes, the base's request, we should respond as soon as possible. I'm going to work hard for you tonight.

"The store manager, we supernatural people can do this easily, not to mention ten hours a day, or twelve or eighteen hours." Xiao Shuishui still likes it here, she doesn't have to risk her life outside to kill monsters, and she can still survive comfortably.

And staying in the store for a long time can make their moods calm, and the whole person's spiritual temperament is different.

The two talked about the things in the store again, and it didn't take long to hear the news of him coming, and the dragon key who was taking turns to rest in the afternoon rushed back, greeted them warmly, and talked to Shen Liang about the things outside.

She had nothing to do during her shift, and walked around the base with a group of her powers, just in time to see the base selling mung bean soup.

Xiao Shuishui also had to talk to other employees about time, and also rushed out a notice, very busy, so he left them to talk in the store, and he and others were busy together.

"I really don't understand why Yu Zhiwen did this, this is obviously a loss." Long Jian couldn't understand why Yu Zhiwen gave free mung bean soup to the elderly, children, and women, and every day, "His brain won't suddenly short-circuit, right?"

When Shen Liang heard the latter sentence, his brows frowned, and he gently patted her head: "Don't talk nonsense."

"Oh, store manager, you hit me!" Long Jian snorted, "Did you beat me because I said that Yu Zhiwen was not good."

Shen Liang said, "I hit you because you're stupid!"

"I'm stupid, I just don't understand why." Long Jian was dissatisfied, "I haven't seen any base that would do this, those old people, children, and women have no combat effectiveness at all, and they will only drag their feet when they encounter things, and this kind of people still distribute food to them every day."

"I'm really worried about when the base will not be divided into soup in the future, but they feel that the base is not good."

Some people give him benefits at first, he will be grateful, and over time, he will take it for granted.

Of course, Shen Liang understood that Yu Zhiwen must also have it in his heart, but he still did it.

"This possibility is still there, the root of human inferiority is like this, it cannot be avoided." Shen Liang said.

"Yes, I'll just say, I've been in many bases before, and I've seen this kind of thing a lot, so now no base is willing to do this, it is estimated that after the news spreads, most people are waiting to see our jokes."

"It's not that serious." Shen Liang said, "And a bowl of mung bean soup a day, just let them relieve the heat, and it is not enough to fill their stomachs."

"The future of the base still depends on these children and women, after all, we cannot be young forever, and without children and women, the future of the base is bleak." Shen Liang explained, "There were enough children who died before the end of the world, and now Big Brother Yu is trying to protect the children.

Long Jian nodded: "My brother also told me about this, it seems that many bases have begun to pay attention to this matter."

"Well, besides, I remember the base seems to be going to be renovated, right?"

"There is such a thing, there are more and more people in the base, my brother and Yu Zhiwen have discussed, it seems to be preparing to expand south."

"So, don't these people have a place to go." Shen Liang said, "I don't think these mung bean soup can really be drunk for nothing, as long as those people have a little gratitude, there will be no shortage of people when expanding the base."

Long Jian frowned and thought and thought, feeling that Shen Liang's words were a bit similar to what her brother said, which made her feel vague and seemed to understand.

Since she couldn't figure it out, she didn't want to continue to entangle this matter, so she diverted the topic: "Shen Liang, what are you doing here this time, you haven't been here for several days, I heard that Yu Zhiwen moved back to a disc player, are you watching discs at home?"

"Ahem, no, I'm busy at home." Shen Liang said positively.

"Yes?" Dragon Key doubted.

"Yes, busy researching new products." Shen Liang said, "Today's new one, everyone in the store has a share."

"New?" Long Key immediately threw any disc machine aside, "What, what, my wallet is ready!" The

clerk buys everything in the store at a 20% discount, so in addition to a steady stream of customers, Dragon Key is also one of the important customers in the store. All the things she now enters are in Shen Liang's shop, and if it weren't for the fact that the store didn't sell water, she wouldn't drink her own water.

"Then I'm afraid you bought some." Shen Liang did not reveal what new products he was going to put on first, but just called Xiao Shuishui over.

"Store manager."

"Which freezer in the store is empty, or redundant?"

Xiao Shuishui knows a lot about the store, she thought for a while, and said: "The watermelon area and the orange area are relatively idle, oranges are basically not bought, you can only sell orange juice, the number of watermelons is small, and it is very popular, often empty, these two counters can be taken down, and the new watermelons can be sold in the display area in front of the door."

Shen Liang looked at the size of the orange and watermelon area, and if it was removed, he could put down a large freezer and two transparent exhibition refrigerators, which was just right for use.