55

Chapter 55: Delivering on Promises
The base is lively at night, but a little too noisy. They only walked around the outer layer of the base, but when passing the perimeter of the base, Shen Liang glanced at the station block as if he remembered something.

I didn't see the Gan Xuan who stood on the side of the street and brought him in for the first time, and I always felt that this person's name was quite familiar.

"Looking for someone?" Yu Zhiwen asked.

"Well, sort of." Shen Liang retracted his gaze, "By the way, do you have contact with the vice captain of the Hunters Association?"

"It's a bit of a dealing." Yu Zhiwen, as one of the top hunting team captains in the Dawning Base, naturally has a lot of contact with the vice captain of the Hunter Association, but whether in his previous life or this life, he doesn't like this vice captain.

The hunters' associations were established at the beginning of the apocalypse, they had a branch in each base, and each base had a vice captain, and this vice captain was in full control of the hunters' associations, because behind these hunter associations there was only one real association president.

And the president of this association has not appeared for about a year, and no one knows where he went, whether he is dead or still alive.

Even Shen Liang didn't know if the president of this elusive hunter association was male or female, but he was definitely alive, maybe he was one of the big bosses in the future.

Shen Liang told him about the seeds he was going to buy: "You say, will he tell the base commander about this?" "It's

not good to say, in fact, the base commander and the hunter association are not the same people, to put it bluntly, there is no base chief who is not afraid of the hunter association, but without them, all aspects of the base will drop a lot." Therefore, it stands to reason that Long Zheng will not talk much, but he is a person who wants to study plants, and it is not good to say, but it is very likely that it will not.

"Okay, it's a real trouble." Shen Liang sighed.

The two went around and found a store to eat roasted mutant beast meat. Shen Liang has rarely been stained with meat since he came here, not because he doesn't want to eat it, it's that he doesn't have to eat it. Although he is not used to eating the mutant beast meat this time, he can also solve his hunger if he is good at it.

It's quite expensive, darker than him. Shen Liang's heart to raise pigs became more and more anxious.

After returning to the store, it was not early, Yu Zhiwen naturally took the clothes upstairs to take a bath, while Shen Liang sat on the sofa and waited for him, taking a look at the reward of this mission by the way.

[Farm Mission (1): Go to any base and get 100,000 points of income completed! ] The reward has been issued.

【Shop opening task (2): Decorate the storefront, successfully sell the first product has been completed! 】 Rewards have been distributed!

【Ding! Trigger the Farm Mission (2) and trade with anyone over 100,000 points!

【Ding! Trigger the store opening mission (3): Become the most popular store in any base!

[Did you complete both tasks] 009 was surprised and weak.

Shen Liang himself rarely checked the task interface, but he did not expect to have an unexpected gain.

The store opening task task rewards a lot of expensive points, and Shen Liang cares more about the reward of the farm task.

[The reward pool is open... Farm Lucky Wheel Draw 1 time, 1 bag of flower seed gift pack, 1 bottle of plant accelerated growth liquid, marshmallow making machine, 10000 points】

Shen Liang's eyes skipped the lottery opportunity and plant accelerated growth liquid, and he was very interested in this flower seed gift package and marshmallow making machine.

Marshmallow making machines, which are something that stores don't sell. It's a pity that it's not easy to enter the farm now, so let's talk about it next time.

Yu Zhiwen quickly finished taking a bath, and Shen Liang also followed behind, and there was still a faint heat in the bathroom, and some subtle smell of blood.

After he came out, Yu Zhiwen was still squinting and waiting for him, and there was an extra big bag on the living room table, which was bulging with something.

"Open it and take a look."

After the big bag was opened, a strong earthy smell came out from inside, and Shen Liang opened it to see that there were many plant seeds and seedlings that could not be seen of any varieties were well placed inside, and there were many types.

He immediately remembered Yu Zhiwen's promise to him when he left.

"This should be the seed of cherry tomatoes, I have tasted it a few times, and the taste is quite similar to cherry tomatoes." Yu Zhiwen pointed to the seeds inside, "This tastes a bit like strawberries, this should be a chili..."

He said a lot in a row, Shen Liang was excited to write them down one by one, although he didn't know if these seeds could live, but they were all his intentions.

"Thank you!" Shen Liang looked at him seriously, "Very useful to me!" "

Just plant it and give me a copy." Yu Zhiwen smiled, he was really curious about whether these could be grown, and in this way, his relationship with Shen Liang would be one step closer.

"It will."

Yu Zhiwen waved his hand back to the room and slept, Shen Liang held a bunch of seeds and put them into the space, and began to spend points to let 009 help check the seed type.

There are not many of these seeds, but there are many varieties, and 009 took a while to finish and give comments.

[Although it is not as good as a farm, it should also be able to be farmed.]

】 Shen Liang looked at the identification records and found a lot of strange seeds, most of which had mutated, and I didn't know if I could eat them when they were planted, but the combat effectiveness should not be weak.

According to Yu Zhiwen, these were found outside, and he just picked them by hand, which made Shen Liang think that it would take the year of the monkey to get all the seeds on the farm. If he can, he can also go out and find various seeds on his own.

Moreover, now there are enough plants on the farm, plus the seeds he newly bought, and now he has all kinds of seeds whenever he has points, because the novice period is almost over, and it will only be more expensive to buy later, which is also a matter of no way.

When Shen Liang was tangled, the base was also unstable.

"Base Commander, I've warned that kid many times, but he's still so rampant." Captain Xu stood next to the base commander, his face full of grievances.

Xu Feng, the base commander of the Shuguang Base, stood on the tall building in the base and looked down, his face expressionless when he heard this: "He can get so much food is definitely not a simple person, you should tell me the news earlier, so that it is convenient to catch him all when you don't disturb him!"

"Only in this way, all the things in his hands can belong to us, don't you know such a simple truth?"

Of course, Captain Xu understood, but he wanted to swallow the food on this teenager more, so he didn't report it at the first time, and even let others secretly hide it from Xu Feng.

Of course, it was impossible for him to say this, so he could only lower his head and say: "Yes, yes, but that young man only has one Yu Zhiwen as a backing, and he is just a fragile wood-based superpower, which is easy to deal with!" This...... This time I was careless!

"Can I not understand this?" Xu Feng snorted coldly, "Forget it, this matter will be handed over to you first, and bring people and things over within three days, maybe relying on these things, the guys from other bases will have time to beg us to buy things in the future!"

"This person must watch tightly, this is a great opportunity for our base to rise!"