121

Chapter 121: The Identity of the Zombie

Yu Zhiwen also found this, and he said: "Not only that, if you touch her, you can find that her body has temperature." The

skin of zombies has always been cold, the blood is black, and the pupils are white, which are their characteristics.

Shen Liang then carefully looked at this zombie, from the body size of this is a female zombie, slightly hanging her head, although the same white pupils, but the look in the pupils is not very rigid, when he looked over, he was still very arrogant grinning at him, revealing teeth full of blood.

Shen Liang looked up at Yu Zhiwen and complained: "She murdered me."

Yu Zhiwen smiled and held her head, suppressed her head hard, pushed her down, and said with a smile: "This will not kill you." Zombies

: ... Are you still human.

"Otherwise, tie her up, this kind of zombie is rare, the seventh-level zombie is only as special as her, it's a pity to kill."

Some zombies have human-like habits, which is not good news. If the anthropomorphism is serious, it will be impossible to distinguish between zombies and people in the end.

So after a while, Shen Liang used his powers to tie the zombie into a large green ball and put it on the ground.

"Forgot to say, this zombie can't be killed." Shen Liang said, "Just now I called Jirou, and she said she couldn't kill."

"So it seems that she knows the existence of this zombie, maybe this zombie has always been in the base."

"Yes, that's what I thought."

Shen Liang looked at the zombies with their heads bowed, and felt that they seemed to be mixed into something that should not be mixed.

Fortunately, at this time, the base has sent superpowers to stop the chaos, because the door of the inner gate closed in time, so the ordinary people of the outer gate did not suffer, but the superpowers of the inner gate suffered heavy losses, each of these people is a rare high-level superpower, it can be said that Nirvana is a wound at this time.

When Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen waited for Jirou to rush over, it was already more than ten minutes later.

"Thank you for coming to the rescue." Jirou glanced at the zombies on the ground, paused on her broken arm, and then forced a smile at the two, "Since this place has been controlled, I will take the zombies first."

Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen looked at each other and did not move.

Jirou was anxious, but at this time, she wanted to pretend to be indifferent and asked, "What's wrong?"

"This zombie..." As soon as Shen Liang spoke, a person's voice suddenly cut in.

"Is this the level seven zombie that caused chaos? It's good to be caught.

Shen Liang looked up, and the person who came was Gan Xuan.

As soon as his voice came out, the zombie looked up at him as if he had sensed something, and then silently lowered his head.

When Jirou saw it, she glanced suspiciously at Gan Xuan, who was neatly dressed all the time, and said, "Why did you come here."

"I just happened to meet, as a superpower, such a big thing happened, of course I came to help." Gan Xuan smiled, and then stared at Shen Liang again, "It's a coincidence, we met again."

"What a coincidence."

Shen Liang knew that with him, they couldn't ask anything, so he and Yu Zhiwen proposed to leave first.

Jirou readily agreed, but what they didn't expect was that as soon as they took a step on their front foot, the zombie that had been motionless on the ground on their back foot suddenly burst into flames all over their bodies, rushing straight towards Rourou like fireballs.

"Be careful!" Gan Xuan exclaimed, and when Shen Liang looked back, he saw the zombie grabbing Jirou and rushed out of the door, and there was no trace of it.

Will this zombie be hijacked? IQ is too high, right?

"Hurry up and chase! Protect the base commander! Someone rushed over.

Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen glanced at each other and chased after them.

Jirou can't be fine, at least until they get their hands on the weapon.

Gan Xuan leisurely watched the group of people leave until he could not see any trace of them, then he avoided the dirt on the ground and walked to another place.

"This zombie is so abnormal, when he just fought us, he should have shown speed ability." Shen Liang said, "But what happened to the flame just now? There

are only fire vines, but only Yu Zhiwen is a fire system power, and that orange-red fire is not his seventh-level flame color, so how did this fire come from?

"It could be... Dual-line zombies. Yu Zhiwen said in a low voice, he himself has two powers, so maybe there are monsters with two powers.

"In that case, Jirou would be dangerous."

This zombie's intelligence is obviously not low, and all kinds of abnormalities, even if Qirou is a wind system seventh-level powerhouse, it may not be his opponent, but it is okay to hold on for a while and wait until they find her.

At this time, Jirou did not fight with this zombie as Shen Liang thought, she was very indifferent, until this zombie took her to the corner, she took the initiative to break free of her.

"This hand, I will find a way to help you put it on." When Ji Rou spoke to her, her eyes were very soft, and even the whole person's posture was lowered a lot, "Luoluo, did you rush out when you were hungry?" All blame me for snubbing you these two days.

The zombie looked at her stunned, and after a moment of silence, he actually spat out words, but he was very hoarse and vague when he listened: "I... Bited... Person.

"It's okay, I know Lolo didn't mean it."

"Deliberately... Target.

Jirou nodded: "That's okay, Luoluo is happy, come back with me, it's too dangerous here."

"No..."

After

the zombie finished speaking, she was about to turn around and want to leave, but Jirou stopped in front of her, and her tone was determined: "You know, you can't leave this base without my permission."

The zombie's icy gaze was on her body, and with a cold face, she spat out a sentence that she had said many times: "Hypocrisy."

"Whatever you say, Lolo can only be with me." Jirou changed her usual softness, and her attitude towards her was very tough, even a little bad.

"But Lolo doesn't want to be with you."

A male voice with a smile suddenly came, and Jirou was immediately alert, the wind blade in her hand condensed around her, and the whirlwind of supernatural energy also rose, she looked around, but she couldn't see the shadows of others.

"What people?"

"I'm not hostile, the base commander is relieved."

Ji Rou made a cold face: "I don't like to be known about this, you'd better come out by yourself, don't force me..." "Huh." The man laughed sarcastically, "Know what? Know that you feed a zombie at the base, know that you feed the zombie with the people at the base as rations, or... Know that because you were timid, your lover became the current person?

Every

word he said made Jirou's face pale for a while, until the end of the words, she finally couldn't help but roar out: "Shut up for me!" You talk nonsense! Ji

Rou trembled, and the wind blades around his body began to shake violently, as if they were going to shoot the person who spoke in the next secondinto a big hole.

"I didn't! I didn't hurt her! I didn't hurt her! "