76

Chapter 76: The Drunkard

The popularity of sugar is completely expected by everyone, in the end times, because of the lack of sugar people die is also a common thing, for a long time human beings will faint due to lack of sugar, can't sleep, until later slowly began to adapt.

And sugar is high in calories and tastes good, no one doesn't like it.

Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen sat on the second floor of the Hunter Association, and beside them sat the vice president of the Dawning Base Hunter Association, Long Zheng and Long Key, who had come to the morning in the morning.

This time their cooperation is with the Early Rain Base, and selling it in the Hunters Association is what Long Zheng means, they only receive one profit, so they can also make a lot of money.

Shen Liang looked at the price of sugar, the secret road was more ruthless than him, this price was more than doubled, but he accounted for four points of profit here, so as long as it was sold, this crystal nucleus would be much more.

And that's just the beginning.

"It's a pity that the Dawning Base did not seize this opportunity." Long Zheng sighed.

Yu Zhiwen didn't have a good impression of the people of the Dawning Base, not to mention that those guys also offended Shen Liang, so he smiled and joked: "The Dawning Base is not willing to cooperate, they only like to swallow alone."

Long Zheng was a little embarrassed, but I have to say that what he said also made sense, and he was also speechless to the base commander now.

It's not long-sighted, it's stupid!

"I wonder if the Dawning Base has been okay lately?"

"...... OK. It's

good to fart, after Yu Zhiwen came out of the base, he took away a large group of high-level superpowers in the base, as well as some low-level people. Although these people are usually of little use in the base, when they leave, the number of people in the base suddenly decreases.

The reduction in the number of people at the base is no small blow to the base.

And because of Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen's trouble, the water of the Dawning Base is now very muddy, and people's hearts are unstable, so many people choose to go to other bases, and as there are fewer and fewer people, others will also consider leaving, which is a vicious circle.

Shen Liang listened to Yu Zhiwen hugging him, and his eyes were full of smiles.

What he didn't know was that Yu Zhiwen did much more than that.

The muddy waters of the Dawning Base were caused by him, and he was already familiar with the Dawning Base in his second life, and it was not difficult for him to mess with himself.

What's more, the Dawning Base was already dying soon.

The unpleasant topic did not last long, and soon there was a wail on the first floor of the Hunters Association, and Shen Liang heard it and knew that today's sugar had been sold out.

That's hundreds of pounds of sugar! Everyone only buys half a catty, or is it gone so quickly.

Long Zheng didn't know whether he was happy or unhappy when he listened, and soon left to control the field, and then didn't go to see, those people below who couldn't buy sugar were going to riot.

When Long Jian saw his brother leave, he was relieved, and he looked like he had finally come to life.

"Manager Shen! I miss you so much! The