170

Chapter 170: Happy New Year

"Written, the words are very handsome." Shen Liang did not hesitate to praise.

"Handsome? That's definitely not as handsome as my family Qi Ye!

"Nonsense!" Shen Liang frowned, with a serious face, "Big Brother Yu's handsome!"

"Obviously it is..."

The two argued over the phone like this, listening to Yu Zhiwen's crying and laughing, Lin Qiuyu's Qi Ye was also helpless, the

two pulled people away together, and then hung up the communication.

"It's that you look good." Shen Liang squinted his eyes, "Next time he won't give him candy to eat!" Don't give anything to eat.

Yu Zhiwen was amused: "What's wrong, don't you usually not see him, this time so competitive?"

"That's different." Shen Liang said, "You are the best, and so are the words."

Yu Zhiwen was slightly stunned, and then rubbed the top of his head vigorously: "Hey, the kid talks about love words one by one."

Shen Liang put his hands around his chest: "That is, the previous life was not in vain..."

"Crackling, crackling..." Before the

words were finished, there was a sudden loud sound similar to firecrackers outside,

which frightened the two of them and quickly covered their ears.

"What's going on?" In the deafening voice, Shen Liang shouted at the top of his voice, "This is a bit like the sound of firecrackers!"

"I don't know! Get out and see! The

two opened the door, and a red balloon suddenly squeezed in from outside the door, fortunately, Yu Zhiwen pulled Shen Liang in time, otherwise Shen Liang's face would be attached to the leather ball.

"Hello!" Long Jian came in from under the leather ball, wearing a long red dress, and waved the leather ball in his hand happily, "How is it, surprise?"

Shen Liang looked at Yu Zhiwen helplessly, and his eyes revealed a bit of vicissitudes: "It's quite frightening." Outside

their house, there was a red ball skin, which showed how the sound of firecrackers came from.

"I'm not trying to study firecrackers!" Long Key's waist crossed and straightened, "This is my first New Year's event!" You have to do your best! In

the midst of everyone's excitement and anticipation, the pre-New Year warm-up activities soon began.

On the day before the New Year, the guards of the base went door to door with enough couplets and glue, that is, there was a small word "peace" on the tent, and even at night, the base was brightly lit.

The inner layer is even more lively, and many people have already begun to live the activity of waiting for the New Year, which is the custom of observing the New Year before the end of the day, and a group of supernatural people gather together, talking and laughing nostalgic for the previous time.

The dirt road is paved with stones, slightly reflected in the light, faintly reflecting a little red silk color, and the whole base is in a festive atmosphere.

Night falls, and under the cover of night, some monsters that have been hiding for a winter begin to wake up, and for them, the new year has also begun.

"Hurry up and sleep, get up early tomorrow." After busy with the things he needed tomorrow, Shen Liang caught 009 into bed and instructed, "Don't run around tomorrow, there are many people, be careful to get lost."