92

Chapter 92: Base Alert

What could be more comfortable than eating iced watermelon in the summer? Lin Qiuyu said, no! If there is, it's that your watermelon is not sweet enough and not ice enough!

When he left in the afternoon, Lin Qiuyu was reluctant in every way, and he was reluctant in every way, until Qi Yehua crystal nucleus bought twenty watermelons to coax people into the car, and then said goodbye without time to say goodbye, and drove away directly.

"When the store stabilizes in a few days, I'll go to your plantation to take a look, I haven't had time to go yet." Shen Liang said.

"Okay, just as a new batch of sweet potatoes is almost ready." Yu Zhiwen said, "By the way, I gave that seed of yours to the research institute before, and now there is good news." It was this good news that made him go out early in the morning.

"What good news?" Shen Liang was puzzled.

"They can recycle the seeds of sweet potatoes, which means they can be seeded."

Shen Liang was stunned, and after returning to his senses, he was pleasantly surprised: "That's great!"

"But the premise is that only sweet potatoes that you provide seeds and they can only be recycled, and there are many trials so far, only sweet potatoes can succeed, and the cost is too high, and it needs to be improved." Yu Zhiwen said.

"That's a good start, isn't it?" Shen Liang said, "Even if only sweet potatoes can succeed in the end, it can solve the problem of food and clothing for many people, which also shows that the land of the earth is not impossible to grow."

"Hmm." Everything is going in a good direction.

Yu Zhiwen remembered his past life, and then looked at this life, and he had changed too much.

Before, he could not see the future of mankind, and now he has begun to look forward to what the future will look like.

Shen Liang is not a person who eats alone, of course, the watermelon planted must be gifted, otherwise how can the customer send it to the door.

So he ran a trip to the hunter's association, leaving two, and then went to Yu Zhiwen's team, leaving ten watermelons, and easily bought the hearts and stomachs of everyone in the team.

Yu Zhiwen looked at the teammates who were attentive to Shen Liang, and deeply felt that their facelessness had increased.

Just a few watermelons, hum.

Shen Liang gave him more food.

At that time, the news had already reached the Dawning base.

"Freshman base researched?" Xu Feng, the commander of the Dawning Base, listened to Captain Xu's report, and forced a cold snort that seemed to be laughing from his throat, "His idea of fighting Yu Zhiwen is really good, he helped that little white face Shen Liang so much, didn't he also have the same idea as me."

"But what are we going to do now? He is already targeting us, if he is allowed to develop like this, then our base..."

"Shut your mouth! Are we afraid of him? Xu Feng became angry when he heard this, "Otherwise, you would have let people go, and now everything in that freshman base is ours!" Captain

Xu lowered his head, his eyes were full of disdain, it was obviously his order, and now it was blamed on him? This Xu Feng really didn't have a little brain, and he lost his power.

Looking at Yu Zhiwen, a hunter captain can achieve his current position, not thanks to him, Xu Feng's eyes are red Yu Zhiwen's ability, several times want to recruit him in to be his bodyguard, people refuse to cheat, as a result, who is to blame for forcing people away?

The Dawning Base can have its current end, all thanks to him!

He suppressed the disdain and anger in his heart, and pretended to be melancholy: "Yes, I shouldn't be impulsive, so do we have to do it now?"

"Hands-on? How to do it, and break the head with the freshman base? Xu Feng stunned back, and then said, "They are in the limelight now, don't bother for the time being, you have kung fu to worry about here, it's better to find out who is spreading rumors in the base, there are always supernatural people leaving the base these days, and they must not be allowed to leave again!"

"Yes, yes, I'll do it." Captain Xu didn't want to be scolded here anymore, and said that he was leaving.

"Wait. I remember that recently a healer came to the base, and he couldn't let her go, and he tried everything to let her stay. Xu Feng said, there is a high-level healing system supernatural sitting in the town, he is not afraid that no supernatural is willing to come to the Dawning Base.

Captain Xu breathed a sigh of relief: "Don't worry!" This matter is handed over to me, and I also know that this powerful person is a female supernatural and easy to deal with.

"Try not to offend." Xu Feng said.

Captain Xu answered, and then suddenly said: "No, I remember, there is also a high-level water system psychic beside her, that psychic used to be from Yu Zhiwen's team, then this healing system...!"

Xu Feng's face froze: "You go and find out, if they are all people from the freshman base, don't leave, no matter what method is used."

"Okay, I see."

In the newborn base, Shen Liang had originally used special energy to promote grass seeds in the backyard, but suddenly a siren sounded from outside, and the alarm sound was particularly harsh, and it sounded for ten seconds before stopping.

Shen Liang quickly opened the door and saw many superpowers begin to rush outside the base.

He vaguely guessed something, and after locking the door, he also rushed over with the crowd, and at the same time did not forget to call Yu Zhiwen to communicate.

"The alarm only sounded once, it should be a small corpse tide or monster tide, it's okay, don't worry." Yu Zhiwen spoke quickly, and arranged work with the person next to him while communicating with him.

Although this time is a small corpse tide, because this is the first wave of monsters encountered since the construction of the new base, this battle, he must not only win, but also win beautifully.

"Okay, I'll take a look, don't bother you." Shen Liang heard that he was busy, did not disturb him, and quickly hung up the communication.

Following the flow of people to the outer gate, the ordinary people at the outer gate had already hidden, and those who were still outside at this time were mostly superpowers sent out by the base to protect people, and some of them were superpowers from the inner layer.

At this time, Shen Liang also vaguely saw the monsters outside the door through the crowd, dense monsters attacked from the south, it can be seen that there are several high-level superpowers inside, although it seems to be a large number, but it is not an endless stretch of black pressure, so it is a small group of monsters.

It is still a rare zombie tide.

Seeing that the highest level in the zombie tide is a seventh-level zombie, and there are not many sixth-level zombies, Shen Liang is relieved, this wave of zombies can be blocked by Yu Zhiwen alone, let alone a base.

It's just a troublesome point, not much threat.

Obviously, other superpowers can also see this, the number of zombies is not endless, the alarm is only a sound, as long as the base's psychic is on the spectrum, this corpse tide can be successfully solved.

So these superpowers are staying in the base to watch the excitement, and they are not overly nervous, in fact, they are the same everywhere, as long as the base can block it, they will not risk helping, in case they are injured.