156

Chapter 156: Xiao Que

The car slowly drove to the base, and soon, Shen Liang saw the new base.

A large area of the city wall was built high, the gate of the base was obviously fixed, surrounded by hard stones and various weapons, and there were many more guards than before.

The car drove into the base, and the inside was even more different, the tents that had been lying around indiscriminately became neat, and some tents were thickened a lot, obviously preparing for the coming winter.

"Has the base expanded a lot?" After walking for a while, Shen Liang sensed that something was wrong.

Yu Zhiwen nodded with a smile, and glanced at 009, who was very interested in the base in the mirror behind the car: "Let's go and see your shop in the hunter association outside, just by the way."

"Okay."

The car changed direction and drove towards the hunters' association.

The outer store doesn't look as tall as the inner store, but the space is larger, and the things you buy are easy to store and cheaper.

Shen Liang went in to take a look, and the decoration was similar to the inner layer, because with 009, they were all "celebrities", so the three were quickly recognized.

"The base chief and store manager Shen went out and brought back a child!" This is a rumor of the first person.

"What? The base manager and store manager Shen have a child?

"The base chief and store manager Shen went out and had a baby?"

"Base Commander..."

This matter reached Sun Shui's ears, who was busy, and it had become: the base chief and store manager Shen went out and brought back the child they had born many years ago.

"...... The mouths of this group of people are really getting more and more idle. Sun Shui sighed.

"This also shows that life is good, so that there is time to gossip, isn't it." The man next to him leaned over, habitually wanting to touch his chin, but was beaten back by Sun Shuiyin's face.

"Xiao Que, I've said it many times, be honest." Sun Shui was confused by this one without temper, "The base commander is back, you and I will go and explain the big and small things in the base."

Xiao Que hooked the corner of his lips and withdrew his hand, his narrow eyes narrowed lightly, with an indescribable charm: "Gee, you are like this, are you going to report the news, or are you going to settle accounts after the autumn?"

"Just come with me."

"Okay, of course I have to go, otherwise I'm afraid that you will fight with the base commander." Xiao Que chuckled, "Now?

"Now."

"Then I'll go clean up."

Sun Shui watched Xiao Que finally leave, and finally breathed a sigh of relief in his heart, this Xiao Que was selected by him and Yu Zhiwen among several candidates, although his ability is not the best, but his brain is particularly good, his character is also the best, and there are many ghost ideas, which is very appreciated by Yu Zhiwen.

Xiao Que is indeed the talent they expect, but one thing is that this guy is very interested in the cold Sun Shui, and he is miserable, but no matter how cold his face is, this person's face can be thick enough to ignore these.

This is also the first time Sun Shui has kicked the iron plate.

When Sun Shui saw that Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen really had a miniature version of them beside them, cracks appeared on that face.

Yu Zhiwen is wiping the table, these days are a little dusty if you don't come back, 009 is sitting on the sofa that Shen Liang likes to sit on weekdays to watch TV, and the two seem to be a little out of time.

"Why are you here." Yu Zhiwen glanced at the two, and wiped the table with his own care, his tone casual, "When you come, find a place to sit for a while, and talk about something."

Compared with Sun Shui, whose face was still shocked by the existence of 009, Xiao Que was much calmer, and he pulled Sun Shui, who was still stunned, to find a place to sit down at random: "Does the base commander need our help?"

"No need." Yu Zhiwen said, and added, "This is my home and his home, and outsiders don't need to interfere to clean it."

Xiao Que: ...

When Yu Zhiwen finished wiping the table and dragged himself to Sun Shui's body, he seemed to have returned to his senses.

"Why, silly." Yu Zhiwen drank his saliva and said to Xiao Que again, "Good job these days." "It seems that he can run away with peace of mind in the future."

"This is what I should do, or thank the base commander for his appreciation." Xiao Que's mouth was modest, but his face was very proud, and he did not hide it at all, and Sun Shui became more and more disgusted when he saw it.

He and this kind of person are probably born incompatible.

"What about Shen Liang?" Sun Shui asked.

Mentioning Shen Liang, Yu Zhiwen's smiling face hung up again: "He got his plants in the yard, saying that a few of them were dying and were being remedied."

"Manager Shen is really diligent." Xiao Que was very interested in this legendary store manager Shen, and this time he mainly wanted to see him, "I haven't seen him yet."

"There's no rush." Yu Zhiwen put the cup on the table and said, "I'll take a look..."

Before

he finished speaking, Sun Shui suddenly said coldly: "Your hand?

Yu Zhiwen looked down at his hand after realizing it, and then shook it at him with a smile: "It's successful."

Looking at the dangling ring on his hand, Sun Shui regretted why he came to humiliate again.

"Brother Yu, is there someone?" At this time, Shen Liang also heard a voice from the front hall, he dropped the half-gotten backyard, and poked his head out in mud and asked.

"Well, Sun Shui, they." Yu Zhiwen said as he walked over.

"Oh, then I'll go wash my hands and change clothes!"

Watching the two leave, Xiao Que suddenly said: "It's so good."

"Huh?" Sun Shui didn't understand, "Good what?"

"Well, they are a couple, there is someone to accompany, we don't have ah." Xiao Que smiled.

"What's this." Sun Shui pushed his glasses, "A person is also dashing."

Xiao Que didn't speak again, what Sun Shui didn't know was that when he saw them together, the envy in his eyes could not be concealed.

The movement here also made 009, who had been watching TV, find out, he kept looking back here, thinking about the past and not daring to go, until Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen left, he paused the TV, and then lay on the sofa and quietly looked at the two people.

Sun Shui still habitually had a cold face, thinking whether this child was really Yu Zhiwen and Shen Liang's two children.

Although it is impossible for the two to have children of the same gender, and this child is not small at first glance, but in case ... In case this apocalypse has all kinds of strange mutation abilities... This.

For example, can you give birth to a baby, such as giving birth to a baby is so big?

Sun Shui felt speechless for his thoughts, but he couldn't control his doubts.

Without giving him time to think about it, soon, Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen returned together, both wearing the same loose sweater, walking side by side. 009 on the side saw that he got off the sofa and followed Shen Liang.

"We're just back, youWe are coming so soon, it won't be the one who came to Xingshi to ask about sin. Shen Liang sat down in front of Sun Shui and smiled gently.

Sun Shui calmly pushed his glasses and simply denied it: "No, just to see you." "