49

Chapter 49: The heroine's moth

"That's a shame." Long Zheng wanted to test it again, but Shen Liang had no heart.

"Yes, I hope to cooperate next time." Shen Liang said.

Long Zheng choked for a moment, and sat for a while before leaving under the pretext of something, he was still too anxious, if it weren't for his sister liking him, he could use other means, but now...

Long Jian watched him leave, and said a little embarrassed: "Don't mind Manager Shen, my brother... He is usually not like this, these days are very abnormal, I see him unhappy for a long time.

"It's okay, the deal is like that, nothing to worry about." Shen Liang also temporarily extinguished his heart to take the seed test, "What's wrong with your brother?" "Actually

, it's not all my brother's problem, it's all because of a woman!" When Long Jian said this, he gritted his teeth with hatred, and his eyes were full of disgust, "That Han Lu, who ran to my brother with a sad face all day, said how pitiful the people outside were, and asked my brother to scatter his wealth to give them food and drink!"

"The point is that my brother agreed! I really don't know which of his tendons cramped, this is the grain that I got with his brothers, born and died with him, why should I give it to those who can get our grain without doing anything?

It seems that the plot of the book still appears.

Shen Liang listened, and he had a number in his heart. Although the male protagonist and the female protagonist are a little surprised here, other side lines still appear, but the time is a little wrong.

"If your brother volunteers, as long as it is not excessive, it is also a good thing for him and has a good reputation." Shen Liang said with a smile.

Long Jian was blushed by his smile, and his excited voice couldn't help but shrink a little: "But it's still very wrong, brother is usually normal, how to see that Han Lu is like losing her soul, she will do whatever she says, and she will not listen to what she says, just like being poured with soul soup." "

People are the heroine, your brother is reduced to the second male, you can only take out your heart and lungs to be good to her, the key is that there are no consequences.

In his memory, the male second kept showing kindness at the request of the female protagonist, and finally succeeded in feeding a group of lazy and ungrateful white-eyed wolves, and these white-eyed wolves were resentful after he stopped eating, and the next plan kidnapped the dragon key.

Finally, under the intentional intervention of the female protagonist, the male second did not rush to save her, and the end of the dragon key can be imagined.

"Then it's better for you to have less contact with that woman." Shen Liang's hand rested on the table, "Han Lu... I also know.

"You know too? Doesn't it feel like she's super annoying! Long Key's gaze seemed to see the same kind, no way, everyone around said that she was good, which made her wonder if her three views were normal.

"She's kind, and I like her too." Shen Liang smiled affectionately.

Dragon Key: ... Look at her mouth, she was caught saying bad things about people behind her back, and she was embarrassed now.

"But that was before, now I think what you said is quite reasonable, you can try to tell your brother." Shen Liang said, "Han Lu that person thinks that she is the savior of the whole world, so she has to let her save the world alone."

"Just do what you want, if you have any difficulties, you can find me."

Long Key's eyes lit up again: "Good!