143

Chapter 143: His Origin

Although their matter was so settled, Shen Liang did not plan to settle it with Gan Xuan. This Gan Xuan is indeed very strange, not only the attitude is strange, but also the people are strange, and there is also a morbid heavy cleanliness.

This can be seen from his habits, basically except for the things handed to him by Shen Liang, everyone else will politely refuse, and often wear gloves, covering them tightly.

It should be that he has experienced something not very good, and there is that his special ability is somewhat special, at least not any kind of special ability he knows, is it a new breed?

But this kind of person, if it does not appear in the book, forget it, but his name has appeared in the book, and his current ability is not simple, which shows that he must also be a person with an identity.

Who would that be, could it just be the new base commander of the Dawning Base? Thinking about it, it seems that later in the book it is indeed said that the base commander of the Dawning Base is called Gan Xuan.

However, the current development of things and the book have seriously deviated, and it can only be said that the content in the book can only be used as a reference now, and cannot be taken seriously.

This is a pleasure, you have to find out.

After the transaction, Yu Zhiwen did not intervene, and gave full power to Shen Liang, because he still had a point task from ten ten ten million that had not been completed, so he was particularly concerned about this transaction.

Which of these people is not rich? Of course you have to scavenge!

Pitiful, the task that his ten people spent 10 million points on, now only three people have completed, including Yu Zhiwen, these big fish are hard to catch, but they can't be easily let go.

Because of this, Yu Zhiwen put the matter of the seed auction on the last day, and the previous few days were famous for letting them visit the base and relax their mood, in fact, on the first day, he took them to Shenliang's grocery store and gave them a big meal.

This meal can be described as very rich, everyone eats very happily, even the heavy cleanliness of Gan Xuan has used its own tableware to make a lot of dishes to taste slowly. After the meal, he was also the first person to offer to buy red wine from Shen Liang.

As soon as he spoke, it was the entire number of red wine in stock.

Gan Xuan didn't like to drink these things before, but now he is inexplicably obsessed with these things, but he didn't think about drinking them before, and now of course he has to fight for them.

What's more, this is still something made by Shen Liang, of course he has to buy some.

In Gan Xuan's heart, of all the people present, he only looked at Shen Liang alone. He always felt that the other party was the cleanest person in this apocalypse, but Yu Zhiwen's body carried a strong smell of decay.

It was as if these two people, one had never been in the apocalypse for long, and the other had been struggling in the apocalypse for a long, long time.

He had an almost morbid yearning and devotion to clean people.

With Gan Xuan taking the lead, everyone else also bought a lot of things, and the Tao family also bought a lot of things they liked. It's not easy for them to come here, so they bought more and went back to eat slowly.

It was also at the moment they ate what they ate here that they understood why their daughter refused to return to the Qingshan base before, this thing was so delicious.

So although Shen Liang was busy, he was also very happy looking at the rising points, and Yu Zhiwen was jealous when he saw it, and finally crushed the teenager on the bed the night before the auction of seeds, squinting like a fierce big bad wolf looking at the little white rabbit: "Say, do you like me or crystal nucleus?"

Shen Liang sneered, defeated by his childish behavior.

"Of course it's you, okay, none of us are allowed to leave today, get a good night's sleep." Shen Liang said.

"Well, the thing you said last time, I have already ordered people to do things." Yu Zhiwen said.

Shen Liang was puzzled: "What happened?"

"It's a base-wide planting thing." Yu Zhiwen held the person in his arms and rubbed, "When this winter passes, I will let the people at the base give it a try."

"Well, I hope next year will be better." Shen Liang said, "After the seeds are sold this time, I may have to go back to the farm."

Yu Zhiwen didn't want him to leave, and his voice became muffled: "How long?"

Shen Liang also couldn't bear him, but this time it was necessary to go back, he had to prepare for the arrival of winter in the base, and this time back, this farm task should also be completed, the system needs to be upgraded for several days, during which he must be on Kunlun Mountain.

"About a month."

"Such a long time?" Yu Zhiwen was a little disappointed, but he didn't stop him, "Okay, can I go see you when I think you?"

"Of course." Shen Liang thought, when the time comes, he will go down the mountain, and conveniently agreed to come down.

The next day, Yu Zhiwen and Shen Liang got up early, changed into a couple outfit that made people lose their teeth, and rushed to the auction office side by side.

Because it is a seed auction, it should not be too big a formation, so there are only a few of them in this auction, and the location is also very hidden, except for Yu Zhiwen auctioneers, only Qi Ye, Kerou, Gan Xuan and Qingshan Base Chief couple are inside.

As for Lin Qiuyu, he had already gone to the tree house of the planting base with Shen Liang, who did not want to stay in it longer.

After entering the tree house, Lin Qiuyu's exclamation did not stop, and his words were full of envy and praise, which was inexplicably joyful to hear. He didn't feel it when others praised him, but as soon as he praised Yu Zhiwen, he couldn't help but want to curl up the corners of his mouth.

So they sat under the tree house and began to chat, and Lin Qiuyu said a lot of rare things about him and Qi Ye.

"...... In the past, because society gave us too much pressure, we will definitely break up in the future and start a family separately. Unexpectedly, the end gave me the opportunity to get rid of the shackles of those people.

Lin Qiuyu raised his head proudly: "Now no one dares to oppose us being together, they can't beat me!"

"It seems that you have a good relationship." Shen Liang said.

"Whereever, he doesn't talk much, he works all day long, and he is very bored." Lin Qiuyu pouted.

Shen Liang: ... You, the base commander, are embarrassed to say that people are bored when you throw affairs to Qi Ye.

"Don't talk about me, I see that you and Gan Xuan have something wrong these days, how did you do it, doesn't he know your relationship with Yu Zhiwen?" Those eyeballs are going to stick to you. Lin Qiuyu frowned, he didn't like Gan Xuan's kind of person very much, and he didn't want Shen Liang to have anything to do with him.

There is a feeling of hypocrisy all over his body.

Shen Liang nodded: "I feel the same way these days." I met him before at the Dawning Base, when he was standing on the street, it was okay, and I met him to lead the way.

"Later, not long ago, we met again at the Nirvana base, so we said a few words and didn't say much."