187

Chapter 187: The Finale

"Manager Shen, I didn't expect you to be able to treat part-time." Not long after Tao Xuemei returned, she alone took up the monster in the south, and Shen Liang and they happened to be separated.

Shen Liang looked at the few good meat wounds she had been bitten by the monster, and said angrily: "Don't hurry up to treat, don't you want your hands?"

Tao Xuemei raised her eyebrows: "Each other, how is Manager Shen no better than me?"

Shen Liang handed over the medicinal materials to the logistics, instructed the system to recover his injuries, and pulled out a few man-eating flowers from the space.

The next wave of monsters soon struck again, but this time, the monsters' injuries were obviously much more serious, and with the support of Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen, everyone seemed to see a glimmer of hope.

"Rush!"

The man-eating flowers and pea pods outside were almost crushing empty monsters, and Shen Liang did not play this time, but focused on controlling his plants, and the points in his pocket were constantly consuming, giving them treatment.

The mutant plants that have not killed so much since birth can be regarded as having a good life, that is, 009, also wanted to join the battle after coming out of space, but was taken away by the dragon key with a black face.

Batches of corpses were trampled into meat mud by later monsters, Shen Liang stood on a high place, watching Yu Zhiwen lead the team from the base to kill the enemy indomitably, charging among the corpses, worrying and at the same time releasing a sense of pride in his heart.

That's his man, and he's going to have to work hard to match him.

This battle ended two days after Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen rushed back, because most of the high-level monsters were killed, so the later monsters collapsed and retreated in a hurry.

But this is definitely not a victory, because after this battle, the field and number of people at the base have directly shrunk by a large circle.

Looking at the corpses all over the ground, everyone was relieved.

It's finally over.

Although it was a victory, the corpses outside could not be left alone, so Shen Liang dragged the indigestion man-eating flower and began to continue to clean up the corpses outside.

If those corpses are left unchecked, the next wave of disasters will be viruses such as the plague.

Yu Zhiwen replaced Sun Shui to start the aftermath, Sun Shui was seriously injured and unconscious in the last wave of monster attacks, Shen Liang himself was not lightly injured, and was hung by the system with points, and several plants under him were also a little spiritless, and he was sent back to the space to recuperate.

The light rain was still falling, dripping on everyone, blood trails meandering along the water, while he was collecting the corpses, he could also pick up a few living people in the corpse pile, and he could save one by one.

It was almost evening, Yu Zhiwen pulled back the people who still wanted to run out, and pressed people to sit on chairs in the temporary tent outside, and the rich bloody aura on his body did not have time to disappear, so he pressed the person under him, and put his head on his shoulders, as if he was extremely tired.

Heavy breathing beat the side of his neck, listening to his voice, Shen Liang's heart softened, sighed and hugged him.

Yu Zhiwen has not rested in the past few days, and after solving the monster's affairs, there is a base matter, he is the base leader, naturally he can't show a little discouraged.