137

Chapter 137: The End of Ji Luoluo

Without Shen Liang, Yu Zhiwen didn't bother to say anything, and his whole body exuded the momentum of not being close to people. Speaking of which, he has not been so relaxed for a long time, and he doesn't have to habitually squeeze out a smile, which makes his mood particularly comfortable.

It's just a little worried about Shen Liang, and after going back this time, some things should also be put on the agenda.

The people who sent Shen Liang and took Yu Zhiwen to prison had a feeling that as soon as these two people separated, the momentum of the two people seemed to change at once, and they were both a little terrifying.

Especially Yu Zhiwen, the anger on his body was so bad that the people who sent him to prison even wondered in their hearts whether they had caught any big man this time.

But which big man will have nothing to do to take on tasks outside the base?

Yu had nothing to do, and Wen sat in the cart until he was locked up in a small room, all like a big guy, and forced the cage out of the luxury car.

And Shen Liang was treated as an ordinary person and locked up in a special room.

In fact, he was supposed to be in a cage with a group of people, but when he passed, a man in a white coat glanced at him and said to the man behind him: "New?

"Well, the goods just arrived today."

"Okay, just lock it in." The white coat said, pointing to the open cage.

Here is like a prison, dozens of people are locked up in a room, and when they hear that they want to put him in, they immediately have a humane: "Adult, aren't you looking for someone to do an experiment, it just so happens that we are also crowded here, it is better to send him over!"

With that said, others hurriedly echoed, for fear that it was themselves who were drawn this time.

In the end, Shen Liang was forced to be selected, and an unlucky young man was also pushed out of the corner by the crowd, but he was expressionless, as if he was not afraid of anything at all, and as if he had become numb and used to it.

As soon as the two came out of the room, they were drenched from head to toe by the water system powerhouse, and Shen Liang endured and endured to restrain his impulse to make a move, trying to make himself act like an ordinary person.

"Okay, let's go inside." The water system powerhouse washed them clean, opened another door, and the expression on his face seemed to be extremely jealous and disgusted, and then pushed them into the door hard.

Inside the door, it's another world.

There are many cages scattered here, and in each cage, there are special "people".

Or it can also be said that it is a half-human, half-monster thing, most of them are unconscious lying in the cage, without any breath, as if they are dead corpses.

There were no other cages in the house, and there were no others, and Shen Liang and the two could walk around at will.

Shen Liang walked through the cages in amazement, the breath of these monsters was weak, and the level of power was also very weak, except for being ugly, there was no threat to him.

The monsters in these cages should be people, and you can see a little bit of human shadows, as for how it became like this, you don't need to think about it to know who did the good deeds.

What does this Dawn Base want to do? Turn people into zombies?

This thought was temporarily forgotten until he saw an acquaintance.

"Silolo?"

The person in front of him was pale, his body had been partially zombified, and his breath was weak, even Shen Liang could see that he was dying soon.

This suddenly reminded him of the ending in Luoluo's novel, which is to become a zombie.

He thought he had changed the ending of many people, but he didn't expect him to end this way.

"You know him?" At this time, the young man who had not spoken since entering the door came over and followed him to squat in front of the cage. Shen Liang glanced at him and found that his eyes were full of bitter sourness.

Retracting his gaze, he nodded slightly: "Well, I talked to him several times before, and then I left without saying goodbye."

"What's your name?"

"Asariang, I came with my brother Asahun."

The young man nodded: "My name is Chen Heng, and I am one of the former staff members here.

Shen Liang was startled and looked at him in surprise.

Chen Heng didn't look away from him and smiled bitterly: "Don't look at me like that, come into this room, let's not think about going out intact, just see that you know Luoluo, I want you to die a little clearer."

Shen Liang knew that he had met someone who knew how to do it, so he quietly pretended to be puzzled: "I'm really still very confused, my brother and I just took on a task, how can it..."

"It's normal, they need superpowers to do experiments, so they just arrest people like this." Chen Heng said slowly, "At the beginning, it was people who grabbed other bases, but now they have extended their hands to the people in their own bases.

"Why are they doing that?" Shen Liang asked.

"In order to research the medicine to restore zombies to human beings, and become the savior of the world." Chen Heng said disdainfully, "It's just a fool's dream."

Shen Liang never expected this reason: "If this is the case, you should also find zombies to do experiments, why do you turn people into zombies?"

"Because they want to control these superpowers and turn them into monsters with a hint of sanity, so that they are easy to control and do not need to waste food." Chen Heng gritted his teeth in hatred, "I also just found out about it, otherwise I wouldn't have harmed Luoluo."

Shen Liangtuo looked at him: "You hurt him?"

Chen Heng nodded. He and Yu Luoluo met in the apocalypse, he came here to work, and he told him, so he was arrested when he came to him once, and because of the rarity of the thunder power, he was forcibly pressed to do the experiment.

The experiment lasted for a whole day, and he watched the previously energetic teenager become immortal and dying. And he also failed to take him away and became part of the experiment.

It's all his fault, he hurt Lolo. So when he learned that he was coming here, he was not at all apprehensive, but he didn't know how to face Luoluo.

Knowing the reason, Shen Liang didn't say much, this matter is to blame, only the base commander of this Dawning Base can be blamed.

Naming the dawn gives people hope, but always doing these inhumane things.

"These monsters will not wake up until night, and then our trouble will come." Chen Heng said lightly, "We may become their food, or we may become their kind."

"At that time, I won't grab the place next to Yu Luoluo with you." Shen Liang said sincerely.

Chen Heng's remorse can be seen by everyone, in addition to regret, more is still like a dead heart, so that he is not a little angry at all, as if he also died with Luoluo.

"Thanks." Chen Heng smiled rarely, "What else do you want to know, let's ask together."

Shen Liang also smiled: "How can you tell what I want to ask."

"You didn't want to hide from me, the temptation is so obvious." Chen Heng looked at his face and stared carefully for a while, "Let me guess, you are the magical store manager Shen that Luoluo has been talking about, right."

Shen Liang did not reply, but did not deny it.